Easily Create, Import and Use Large/Complex GPS Spoofing Route GPX Files for Android menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easily Create, Import and Use Large/Complex GPS Spoofing Route GPX Files for Android

Got a nice guide for you guys today. I've been doing this for a few days now and had zero issues. It's very simple, requires minimal work and lets you play the game while being as lazy as humanly possible.

Preface, Warnings and Notes:

This guide assumes that you are using a rooted version of Android, and have already set up your GPS spoofing software. I personally use Lockito. If you need a guide on how to do this, check out !

Update 14th July: Here are a number of guides to help you get started with Lockito on Android:

ghentlinux (Bluestacks) (Easily Create, Import and Use Large/Complex GPS Spoofing Route GPX Files for Android)
    Trolltato (Bluestacks)
    Tszorp (Phone)
    Ehnoah (Phone)

There have also been reports of bans being handed out for people swapping countries and hopping around like madmen, so this guide shows you how to create realistic routes. I'd highly recommend you only use this for cities and suburbs that you are near, such as your State/Province's major city.

If you're having issues with your "real" location being leaked, I'd recommend setting your Location Settings to GPS Only, and then removing your SIM card from your phone or setting your phone to "Flight Mode" and re-enable WiFi.

With that out of the way, let's get right into it!

Step One:
    Creating And Planning Your Route

There's been many guides and videos floating around the internet talking about using Google Maps direction links and converting them to GPX files to automate your route. While this works fairly well, there are a few flaws and drawbacks to this method. Firstly, you are limited to 10 "destination" stops. This may be enough for some people, but not for those of us who want to go hard. Secondly, Google Maps limits you to roads and straight lines - again, great for some uses, but terrible for this. We want to explore parks and buildings too!

This is where gpsies.com comes in. It's a website that's dedicated to hikers, bike riders and all sorts of explorers to upload their tracks and their actual GPS data - as well as allowing you to create your own very, very large routes.

This gives us two major advantages - we have the option to use real world dat to go on walks with. There is nothing more realistic than simulating a path from an actual path that somebody walked! We can also create this huge routes going wherever we want and not be limited to roads like Google Maps.

You will need to register an account here. It is just a simple Username, Email and Password affair. Please remember that this is a site who's primary purpose is very different to our intended use, so treat the community and the site with respect! You can do this by keeping all the tracks you create marked as private, so as not to pollute people who want actual tracks to not be spammed with Pokemon tracks.

Once you've created your account and logged in, you'll be greeted with this page. To get started, we're going to mouse over "Create" and select "Track Creator"

We're now ready to begin mapping. We need to fill out some details first.

1) Uncheck "Follow Roads"
    2) Select "Hiking/Running"
    3) Set the speed to between 5kmph - 9kmph / 3mph - 5.5mph. This is a fairly realistic walking to jogging speed.
    4) Name the route. The site doesn't like spam names, so give it something realistic. It also helps when it's imported into Lockito later on.
    5) Search and go to the name of the city or location you want to begin mapping.

I'm going to make a basic map that would simulate getting off the train, walking around major streets and through a park. I know there are a lot of Pokestops around this area, so it's a good start. You do this by left clicking over the map at each point you wish to walk to. It's as simple as that. With follow roads unchecked, you can go wherever you want, such as into shopping centers, through parks and even cut through buildings.

Of course, you can go nuts too!

The only limit is how many times you want to left click. Once you're happy with the route you've created, click the big green "Save" button. There are a few things you'll have to fill out on the next page. The important ones are as follows:

1) Set to "Not Public". This is so other people can't see it, and doesn't spoil the experience of the sites legitimate users.
    2) You need to select an activity, so selecting walking is fine.

Click Save when you're done!

Step Two: Exporting and Importing your Route to your Phone

Now that your map has been created, it's time to get it onto your phone.

1) Plug in your phone and create a folder on its SD card or Internal Storage. I have called mine PokemonGoGPX for an easy reference. You can call yours whatever you like, it has no effect on the outcome at all.

Heading back to the website, after having saved your route, you should now be on your maps page.

2) Simply ensure that "GPX Track" is selected and then click "Download", and save the file into the folder you have created on your phone.

We're now going to open up the Lockito app.

1) Click the menu button on the top right hand side and select "Import"
    2) Navigate to the folder you had created and saved your .gpx file into, and select it.
    3) Click the "Tick" button
    4) Click the "Tick" button once again on the screen.
    5) Sometimes the settings do not carry over. You should once again set your "Speed" to between 5kmph - 9kmph / 3mph - 5.5mph.
    6 & 7) This simulates GPS accuracy. I found the above settings to work best, but you can leave on default if you wish.
    8) Click the "Save" button.

Step Three:
    Using your Route with Lockito and Pokemon Go

1) Having now saved your route, you can turn off Location Services. This varies by phone model and Android version.

You can now open up Pokemon Go. You'll find yourself in the middle of the ocean with a nice big "GPS Signal not found." warning.

2) You can now swipe down (or your phones equivalent) and press "Play" on Lockito.
    3) After the route has started, enable your Location Services again. Make sure you set your Location Mode back to GPS Only in your Settings Menu!

You'll now find yourself magically coming out of the water and moving along your route with all Pokestops and Pokemon spawned, and all fully interactive!

Since you are constantly moving, you can swipe down and "pause" the route if there are things nearby you want to catch or interact with.

Conclusion:

I hope you guys found this guide useful. I've been using it on multiple accounts and phones for a few days now. Got lots of Pokemon, hatched eggs and all sorts of neat things like that. I can't guarantee you won't be banned, but I can guarantee you can farm Pokemon and Pokestops like crazy.

Good luck, have fun and live your childhood dreams :)
    Last edited by Smitten; 07-14-2016 at 07:49 AM.

Easily Create, Import and Use Large/Complex GPS Spoofing Route GPX Files for Android
  2. Thanks hackerlol, HunterHero, Soj, visitor, Kenneth, trunken2001, Cybar, trolltato, deadmarine, Tszorp, IChangedMyUsername, Mosmith101, ~Z~, fearfart (14 members gave Thanks to Smitten for this useful post)
    HunterHero's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy moly this is amazing. I'm gonna try this out asap. I can see it taking some fun out of the game but it's worth trying out! Will +rep when I've spread some

TheEnglishGuy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It keeps saying 'failed to detect location'

Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheEnglishGuy View Post
    It keeps saying 'failed to detect location'
    If you get this message, you haven't installed Lockito as a System App.

mikkel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, I'd love to do this but I sadly don't have or want too root my phone, is this possible to setup with a android emulator?

TheEnglishGuy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Smitten View Post
    If you get this message, you haven't installed Lockito as a System App.
    I have installed it as System app

LastSilhouette's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    8/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont work for me, just says "GPS signal not found" and does not move. neither does any GPS spoofing, using the HTC one M9

Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LastSilhouette View Post
    Dont work for me, just says "GPS signal not found" and does not move. neither does any GPS spoofing, using the HTC one M9
    If you get GPS Signal Not Found, you need to make sure Locations are enabled and Lockito is running through the route.

LastSilhouette's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    8/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay ive done that, but now "Failed to detect location" is flashing up randomly.

Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LastSilhouette View Post
    Okay ive done that, but now "Failed to detect location" is flashing up randomly.
    It happens every now and then, but shouldn't affect performance. If you find yourself "teleporting" or having issues, I'd recommend taking out your SIM card. Your real location data could be leaking in causing issues. I've been catching Pokemon for the last hour straight with my SIM card out using this method.

Keep in mind that errors such as "Try again later." for Pokestops are actually server side issues, as many people playing legitimately have had this happen. I'm sure it'll be solved in time.

Sadow200's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    keep giving me 'failed to detect location' and lockito is a sys app. but when i use fake gps it works fine so what am i doing wrong?

Slax23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys,

i have the same issue.
    Phone is rooted successfully (double checked with Root checker Basic). Lucky Patcher is installed and have root, Lockito is installed as system app. i can use apps like Fake GPS or Mock Locations for a single "teleport" but as soon as i start a route via Lockito no pokestops or pokemon are working and failed to detect location appears every 5-10 seconds.

Any Lucky Patcher, Lockito or GPS setting we are missing here ?

Some additional pictures here:
    Easily Create, Import and Use Large/Complex GPS Spoofing Route GPX Files for Android-screenshot_2016-07-11-18-57-32-jpgEasily Create, Import and Use Large/Complex GPS Spoofing Route GPX Files for Android-screenshot_2016-07-11-18-58-22-jpg

thanks
    Last edited by Slax23; 07-11-2016 at 12:05 PM. Reason: pic

Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll look into the issue. I've never personally experienced it but may be able to come up with something

HunterHero's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've spent 3 hours trying to make it work and have rooted my already rooted nexus twice. SuperSU won't allow Lockito and Lockito can't see any folders in the directory except from outside of SD and storage, and even after placing it outside of sd and storage, it still can't find it.

Bon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/57
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Smitten View Post
    I'll look into the issue. I've never personally experienced it but may be able to come up with something
    What phone and root are you using?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast