Easily Create, Import and Use Large/Complex GPS Spoofing Route GPX Files for Android menu

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    ghentlinux's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For anyone who wants a BlueStacks all installed and ready to go, you can try this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b269bc1cy9...bspgo.zip?dl=0

I can't actually test it to see if it works since that would require me to put in my personal information. Decompress to C:\ProgramData and import the registry file (or do it by hand to be sure)

I offer no support nor liability for any and all things good or bad that may happen if you use it. No guarantees of success and no ice cream either.

Easily Create, Import and Use Large/Complex GPS Spoofing Route GPX Files for Android
    FeenixGoodies's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you describe a bit more why this method is banable? And is there a safe method? Maybe the one u used in Ingress

Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FeenixGoodies View Post
    Can you describe a bit more why this method is banable? And is there a safe method? Maybe the one u used in Ingress
    It's bannable because you're faking your GPS location. You're not actually there, so you're cheating

Agron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ghentlinux View Post
    For anyone who wants a BlueStacks all installed and ready to go, you can try this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b269bc1cy9...bspgo.zip?dl=0

I can't actually test it to see if it works since that would require me to put in my personal information. Decompress to C:\ProgramData and import the registry file (or do it by hand to be sure)

I offer no support nor liability for any and all things good or bad that may happen if you use it. No guarantees of success and no ice cream either.
    Thank you. I tried your version, because I was unable to install xposed.

But with your version Lucky Patcher tells me that the phone is not rootet. If I try to rerun KingRoot it is not able to root the device.

Do you have any suggestions or what would be the best way to get your version working?

1) Install Bluestacks
    2) Copy your files over C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks and C:\ProgramData\BlueStacksSetup
    3) run bluestacks_pgo.reg

Thats the way I did it, but it is not working for me. Am I missing anything here?

#edit: ok, i think you don't need root to use lockito+pokemon for this build.

But now I'm having another problem. Everytime I throw a pokeball the game crashes.
    Last edited by Agron; 07-16-2016 at 04:19 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Agron View Post
    Thank you. I tried your version, because I was unable to install xposed.

But with your version Lucky Patcher tells me that the phone is not rootet. If I try to rerun KingRoot it is not able to root the device.

Do you have any suggestions or what would be the best way to get your version working?

1) Install Bluestacks
    2) Copy your files over C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks and C:\ProgramData\BlueStacksSetup
    3) run bluestacks_pgo.reg

Thats the way I did it, but it is not working for me. Am I missing anything here?

#edit: ok, i think you don't need root to use lockito+pokemon for this build.

But now I'm having another problem. Everytime I throw a pokeball the game crashes.
    You don't need to root or anything. Everything is already installed and ready. All you should need to do is download Pokemon Go, configure your GPS and play.

Agron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ghentlinux View Post
    You don't need to root or anything. Everything is already installed and ready. All you should need to do is download Pokemon Go, configure your GPS and play.
    Yes. I noticed this after starting Lockito and Pokemon ^^

But the "Pokeball-Throwing-Bug" still exists. Anybody else having this problem?

scylla's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried your little waypoints site, I think I added over 20 and Lockito doesn't want to play nice... "too many waypoints"? So what's it's limit? Under 20?

CyaBB's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    21/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why 6 km/h wouldnt be 10km/h more efficient? Atleast i heard that 10 is the optimal speed.

Wilson1218's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this still work now? Anyone here?

jesuisram's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was totally a great post with great information in it. And i have downloaded and installed it in my system app, but i have been getting "failed to detect location" message often. Because of that i could't able to run the game. So, i will be happy if anyone help me to solve my problem.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567