Easily Create, Import and Use Large/Complex GPS Spoofing Route GPX Files for Android menu

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Crazyhead's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    19/316
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ghentlinux View Post
    After work I have some errands to run but then tonight I should be able to sit down and try to delineate the steps I took to get it working. I think I reinstalled Bluestacks about 20 times this morning lol

It's not terribly hard to get working; most of the instructions I've seen elsewhere were pretty on par (they are what I used initially) but I kept running into issues and fixing them one at a time. In the end, it was someone in this thread who helped me solve my last problem (using Hide Mock instead of Mock Mock Location). The instructions that I have read though tend to be very unclear in specifics, even when they're wordy. For instance, "launch the app" isn't very clear.

So I will try to be concise.
    That is the things which i cant manage to figure out.. how do you get xposed on bluestacks? if i try to install it on a fresh bluestack, it bricks and it doenst boot and just shows a black screen..
    When i try Bluestacks Easy to root and patch it, it either doesn't root, or it doesnt patch, and if it patches, i cant root bluestacks anymore with Kingsroot, resulting in me not being able to install lucky patcher and giving it root access.. D:
    I've been trying this for hours aswell xD I just need to know the trick to get xposed working :P

Easily Create, Import and Use Large/Complex GPS Spoofing Route GPX Files for Android
    Schroom's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got it working on Bluestacks, kinda... I simply followed one of the bluestacks guides to set it up and combined it with yours, using Lockito instead of fakeGPS.

I however get the same "Failed to detect location" error like others. I kept it running for about 2 km but it didnt count towards hatching my eggs.

GIF: https://gfycat.com/ExaltedBleakFieldspaniel

ghentlinux's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, bear with me. Writing up instructions now. I'm going to do it again from scratch to make sure I don't miss anything.

4. Thanks Smitten (1 members gave Thanks to ghentlinux for this useful post)
    vilebad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. This is my first post on these forums, so please be kind.

I'm an iPhone user, and my phone can't be jailbroken. I'm able to do GPS spoofing through the Apple SDK, and making a single view application. With this loaded on phone, I can load a GPX file, and have it run the routes. The files from the site you are making do not have GPS information. They are just coordinates, and I don't think the GPS data is in the file.

What I have been doing is going to google maps, and create a route via walking directions. Then I go to http://mapstogpx.com/mobiledev.php, and paste the URL from google there. It will create a file, and I load that in the SDK, and the character moves. The location service in the SDK turns blue.

With the files from that site, they do not turn blue. It loads the file, but the GPS portion of it is missing I believe.

Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, I'd like to pay homage to Crazyhead. He/She did 99% of this work and I just tinkered with it until it did what I wanted to do. For more information, please see their original thread at http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...locations.html

Thank you Crazyhead, for all that work.

Here's what I've done that seems to be working for me:

Packages:
    Bluestacks Installer (version 2.3.37.6239)
    BSTweaker3.12.zip

NewKingrootV4.95_C149_B283_en_release_2016_07_05_105203.apk
    lucky-patcher-6-2-4.apk

com.incorporateapps.fakegps.v4.6-GlobalAPK.Co.apk
    Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary_v2.6.0_apkpure.com.apk
    ru.gavrikov.mocklocations.apk
    Hide Mock Locations_v1.3_apkpure.com.apk

com.nianticlabs.pokemongo-2016070500.apk

bluestacks_pgo.reg

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z562ejk3c...nfqjZ1QVa?dl=0

1) Download all the files listed above. You may get them how you choose, Googling endlessly will find them. I have placed them on my Dropbox for convenience for the not-overly-paranoid.

2) Install BlueStacks from installer downloaded from Bluestacks - The World's Largest Mobile Gaming Platform on PC. Once installation is complete, let BlueStacks power on. Click the tab labeled 'Android' at the top. You may close the BlueStacks TV window. If it asks to improve location accuracy, answer 'Agree'.

3) Install KingRoot via the APK button on the left of the main BlueStacks window. Click APK, choose the 'NewKingrootV4.95_C149_B283_en_release_2016_07_05_105203.apk' file. Once KingRoot is installed, open the KingRoot app. Drag the screen up a few times until you can click 'Try it'. Once that is complete, click 'Fix now'. Once that is complete, click 'Optimize now'. Do not worry about the issues that need attention afterwards. Do not reboot. Close KingRoot by clicking the arrow point left next to the Welcome tab at the top of the window.

4) Install Lucky Patcher via the APK button on the left of the main BlueStacks window. Click APK, choose the 'lucky-patcher-6-2-4.apk' file. Once this is complete, if no icon appears, click the plus on the right side of the inside the Android window above the label 'All Apps'. Open the Lucky Patcher app and grant it permanent root permissions.

5) Install the following packages using the APK button:
    Fake GPS Spoofer Pro: com.incorporateapps.fakegps.v4.6-GlobalAPK.Co.apk
    Lockito: Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary_v2.6.0_apkpure.com.apk

For each, left click on each in Lucky Patcher, then in the menu click 'Tools'. On the Tools menu, select 'Move to /system/app'. Select 'Yes'. Select 'No' for reboot.

6) Install Pokemon GO via the APK button. Use file 'com.nianticlabs.pokemongo-2016070500.apk'

7) Restart BlueSacks

8) Extract BSTweaker somewhere you'd like. Open BSTweaker3.12.exe and click on the 'Experimental' tab at the top. On the right side near the top, click 'Install Xposed'. Keep an eye on your Android screen in Bluestacks, it should pop up a request for root access after a few seconds. If BSTweaker pops up a window that says "check root" you did not catch the prompt quickly enough. You can repeat the step again. If you have problems with this step, be sure that no other Android device is plugged into your computer via USB. It uses ADB to connect to BlueStacks and could try connecting to your actual phone if it's connected.

9) Launch the Xposed Installer app. Go to settings and uncheck 'Enable Downloads'. Once this is complete, restart BlueStacks by clicking the gear in the upper right on the title bar and selecting 'Restart Android Plugin'.

10) Install the following packages using the APK button:
    Mock Locations: ru.gavrikov.mocklocations.apk
    Hide Mock Locations: Hide Mock Locations_v1.3_apkpure.com.apk

11) Launch Xposed Installer, click on 'modules' and enable Hide Mock Locations module. Once this is complete, restart BlueStacks by clicking the gear in the upper right on the title bar and selecting 'Restart Android Plugin'.

12) Launch Hide Mock Locations and select FakeGPS and Lockito.

You should be good to go at this point. To launch Lockito or FakeGPS, open up Lucky Patcher, go to settings, view -> filter and check the last box labeled 'Show System Apps'. Then you can find the apps in the list, click on them and select 'Launch'

If your GPS can't be found, make sure it's in high accuracy mode. I'd also suggest turning off the AR Camera in game, which requires a registry change. The registry file accompanying this post contains the change for the right GPS mode and disabling the camera. You can import it directly while BlueStacks is off, or hand modify the entries yourself in your registry.
    Last edited by ghentlinux; 07-13-2016 at 08:30 PM.

7. Thanks deadmarine (1 members gave Thanks to ghentlinux for this useful post)
    deadmarine's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. ghentlinux, i had to modify your install a little but i got it to work. the install xposed button was grey outed for me for some reason.

Edit: It doesn't seem like the speed setting works. The pop ups that show the waypoints say a speed lower than i set in lockito.

Edit 2: Also you don't need to register for an account on gpsies, if you scroll down you can export or import with out an account.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Easily Create, Import and Use Large/Complex GPS Spoofing Route GPX Files for Android-lockitopopup-png   Easily Create, Import and Use Large/Complex GPS Spoofing Route GPX Files for Android-lockitosettings-png  
    Last edited by deadmarine; 07-13-2016 at 10:15 PM.

Zongfoo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    10/28
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ghentlinux View Post
    First off, I'd like to pay homage to Crazyhead. He/She did 99% of this work and I just tinkered with it until it did what I wanted to do. For more information, please see their original thread at http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...locations.html

Thank you Crazyhead, for all that work.

Here's what I've done that seems to be working for me:

Packages:
    Bluestacks Installer (version 2.3.37.6239)
    BSTweaker3.12.zip

NewKingrootV4.95_C149_B283_en_release_2016_07_05_105203.apk
    lucky-patcher-6-2-4.apk

com.incorporateapps.fakegps.v4.6-GlobalAPK.Co.apk
    Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary_v2.6.0_apkpure.com.apk
    ru.gavrikov.mocklocations.apk
    Hide Mock Locations_v1.3_apkpure.com.apk

com.nianticlabs.pokemongo-2016070500.apk

bluestacks_pgo.reg

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z562ejk3c...nfqjZ1QVa?dl=0

1) Download all the files listed above. You may get them how you choose, Googling endlessly will find them. I have placed them on my Dropbox for convenience for the not-overly-paranoid.

2) Install BlueStacks from installer downloaded from Bluestacks - The World's Largest Mobile Gaming Platform on PC. Once installation is complete, let BlueStacks power on. Click the tab labeled 'Android' at the top. You may close the BlueStacks TV window. If it asks to improve location accuracy, answer 'Agree'.

3) Install KingRoot via the APK button on the left of the main BlueStacks window. Click APK, choose the 'NewKingrootV4.95_C149_B283_en_release_2016_07_05_105203.apk' file. Once KingRoot is installed, open the KingRoot app. Drag the screen up a few times until you can click 'Try it'. Once that is complete, click 'Fix now'. Once that is complete, click 'Optimize now'. Do not worry about the issues that need attention afterwards. Do not reboot. Close KingRoot by clicking the arrow point left next to the Welcome tab at the top of the window.

4) Install Lucky Patcher via the APK button on the left of the main BlueStacks window. Click APK, choose the 'lucky-patcher-6-2-4.apk' file. Once this is complete, if no icon appears, click the plus on the right side of the inside the Android window above the label 'All Apps'. Open the Lucky Patcher app and grant it permanent root permissions.

5) Install the following packages using the APK button:
    Fake GPS Spoofer Pro: com.incorporateapps.fakegps.v4.6-GlobalAPK.Co.apk
    Lockito: Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary_v2.6.0_apkpure.com.apk

For each, left click on each in Lucky Patcher, then in the menu click 'Tools'. On the Tools menu, select 'Move to /system/app'. Select 'Yes'. Select 'No' for reboot.

6) Install Pokemon GO via the APK button. Use file 'com.nianticlabs.pokemongo-2016070500.apk'

7) Restart BlueSacks

Extract BSTweaker somewhere you'd like. Open BSTweaker3.12.exe and click on the 'Experimental' tab at the top. On the right side near the top, click 'Install Xposed'. Keep an eye on your Android screen in Bluestacks, it should pop up a request for root access after a few seconds. If BSTweaker pops up a window that says "check root" you did not catch the prompt quickly enough. You can repeat the step again. If you have problems with this step, be sure that no other Android device is plugged into your computer via USB. It uses ADB to connect to BlueStacks and could try connecting to your actual phone if it's connected.

9) Launch the Xposed Installer app. Go to settings and uncheck 'Enable Downloads'. Once this is complete, restart BlueStacks by clicking the gear in the upper right on the title bar and selecting 'Restart Android Plugin'.

10) Install the following packages using the APK button:
    Mock Locations: ru.gavrikov.mocklocations.apk
    Hide Mock Locations: Hide Mock Locations_v1.3_apkpure.com.apk

11) Launch Xposed Installer, click on 'modules' and enable Hide Mock Locations module. Once this is complete, restart BlueStacks by clicking the gear in the upper right on the title bar and selecting 'Restart Android Plugin'.

12) Launch Hide Mock Locations and select FakeGPS and Lockito.

You should be good to go at this point. To launch Lockito or FakeGPS, open up Lucky Patcher, go to settings, view -> filter and check the last box labeled 'Show System Apps'. Then you can find the apps in the list, click on them and select 'Launch'

If your GPS can't be found, make sure it's in high accuracy mode. I'd also suggest turning off the AR Camera in game, which requires a registry change. The registry file accompanying this post contains the change for the right GPS mode and disabling the camera. You can import it directly while BlueStacks is off, or hand modify the entries yourself in your registry.
    I tried this over and over from scratch, and I couldn't get it to work. Well written guide, but I must be missing something.

Schroom's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am stuck on step 8: On the right side near the top, click 'Install Xposed'.

The install button in Bluestacks Tweaker is greyed out/disabled, even when run as Administrator.

Tszorp's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's what I did to get it working on my phone.

Did this a couple days ago but pretty sure I remembered the steps.

background: Running Cyanogen 13 which uses marshmellow.

Prerequisite: Have phone rooted

Step 1) Download pokemon go apk

step 2) Download xposed launcher
    Step 2a) Install Mock Mock Location in xposed

Step 3) Install a different app called hide Mock locations from play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ocations&hl=en

Step 4) Reboot, then open xposed, click modules, and make sure mock mock locations and hide mock locations are both on.

Step 5) Install Lucky patcher: Lucky Patcher 6.2.4 for Android - Download

Step 6) Reboot

Stept 7) Download Lockito APK: DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM THE PLAY STORE YOU NEED THE APK I used https://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ to get the APK personally.

Step 8) Open lucky patcher click rebuild and Instal bottom right

Step 9) Find the Lockito APK and instal it as a System Application

Step 10) reboot

Step 11) Open Lockito

Step 12) Go to android settings - Find about phone - click build number 7 times in a row to enable developer options

Step 13) Go back to settings and find developer options

Step 14) Scroll down until you see "Select mock location App" and select Lockito

Step 15) Follow the guide in the main post for creating and importing a gps route

Step 16) Select your route and minimize lockito for now

Step 17) Go into your gps settings and turn on device only

Step 18) Drag your top status bar down and temporarily disable gps

Step 19) open pokemon go

Step 20) Drag top status bar down and press play on lockito

Step 21) drag top status bar down and turn gps on

If all goes well your ****er should be walking around.

Crazyhead's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    19/316
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Schroom View Post

The install button in Bluestacks Tweaker is greyed out/disabled, even when run as Administrator.
    same for me

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've updated the main post with links to ghentlinux' and Tszorp's posts and a few other additions such as flight mode instead of removing SIM card. If there are any other posts of note that you guys think should be front and center in the main post, just PM me and I'll link it up the front for all to see

14. Thanks ghentlinux (1 members gave Thanks to Smitten for this useful post)
    Sheetka's Avatar Contributor Premium Account Seller
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    18/71
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Crazyhead View Post
    same for me
    Same here ..

Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Crazyhead View Post
    same for me
    I've not experienced that before. My BlueStacks is installed in the default location. Did you guys check the General tab in the upper left area and see if BSTweaker is looking in the right place for your installation?

I also found out a few more things last night and this morning that improve the guide a bit. I'll be tweaking it shortly, but the meat of the guide is the same. If people would like, I can try to put a vanilla but completed install of my root.fs on my dropbox for download. If you're interested in that, so you can skip all the work, let me know.

Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by deadmarine View Post
    Thanks. ghentlinux, i had to modify your install a little but i got it to work. the install xposed button was grey outed for me for some reason.

Edit: It doesn't seem like the speed setting works. The pop ups that show the waypoints say a speed lower than i set in lockito.

Edit 2: Also you don't need to register for an account on gpsies, if you scroll down you can export or import with out an account.
    Hi deadmarine,

Yeah, I have the same weird issue about the speed. I've always had it on any device I use. I've never had it act differently, so I figured it was just something borked with Lockito. Personally I'm just happy it works so I can walk around and hatch eggs. A little slower than I liked but better than nothing. Have you had any luck finding a way to fix the speed?

TheMrSmartly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Schroom View Post

I have found a fix for that.
    Go to the BSTweaker3.12 data you have downloaded
    Go to the Prog folder
    Install the two apks via the apk button
    go to the xposed installer at bluestacks
    click on framework
    click on install/update
    done

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast