Easily Create, Import and Use Large/Complex GPS Spoofing Route GPX Files for Android menu

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Awlter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ghentlinux View Post
    I can confirm that it works using a OnePlus 2, a Galaxy S5 and a Galaxy S6. I get failed to detect location when the gps software isn't enabled in the mock location settings in developer area. Unfortunately, that seems to be what PGO detects, so you have to use something like Xposed to install Mock Mock Location.

Using Lucky Patcher to install the gps software into the system area seems to work for some gps softwares but not others. For instance, this method does not work using Lockito for me. Lockito ends up force closing even as a system app unless it's enabled in mock locations. GPS Location Spoofer seems to work fine as a system app and doesn't require mock locations.

This has been my experience with all my trial and error today; your mileage may vary.
    I still get the error . when i have the mock locations tab in my developer options ticked. whenever i open pokemon go with lockito it doesnt allow me to keep mock locations ticked. im using the xposer mock mock locations as well. any help? BTW are you on Loli? or KitKat
    Last edited by Awlter; 07-12-2016 at 05:19 PM.

Easily Create, Import and Use Large/Complex GPS Spoofing Route GPX Files for Android
    Schroom's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would this be possible on an emulator? I afraid to root my phone...

Combine it with something like this: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...locations.html

RuNKino's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is my setup but I have the same problem like many others here. It is working but every 1-2 sec its reconnecting GPS and not counting the distance (avatar is moving fine ).

AtomX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AtomX, did you find a way to get your Lockito profiles running without crashing? I have not been able to do this while Lockito is installed as a system app. Thanks!
    you have to set it in the developer options as the mock location program even though it's installed as a system app... Otherwise it just crashes....
    The issue with that is that PKg picks it up and won't register your location.
    Last edited by AtomX; 07-12-2016 at 07:20 PM.

Sadow200's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Schroom View Post
    Would this be possible on an emulator? I afraid to root my phone...

Combine it with something like this: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...locations.html
    i have tried using bluestacks and i keep getting failed to detect location error Q_Q

wycs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Awlter View Post
    I still get the error . when i have the mock locations tab in my developer options ticked. whenever i open pokemon go with lockito it doesnt allow me to keep mock locations ticked. im using the xposer mock mock locations as well. any help? BTW are you on Loli? or KitKat
    I've got the same problem, lockito seems to disable mock locations whenever it's faking gps. Using mock mock locations on lolipop on a oneplusone.

ghentlinux's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Awlter View Post
    I am on marshmallow. It sounds as though you do not have the mock mock location module enabled. Once it's installed, you need to restart your phone and then enable it in Xposed. Once you've done that, you should be able to set Lockito as your mock location app and PGO won't find it. This is the method that is working for me.

wycs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am on marshmallow. It sounds as though you do not have the mock mock location module enabled. Once it's installed, you need to restart your phone and then enable it in Xposed. Once you've done that, you should be able to set Lockito as your mock location app and PGO won't find it. This is the method that is working for me.
    I've had the same problem and definitely have the xposed module installed and active, when you talk about setting lockito as your mock location app are you talking about adding it to the whitelist ?

Edit: Seems like it might be an issue with mock mock locations and Lolipop, I used another xposed module on the play store called "Hide Mock Locations" and it's working flawlessly now.
    Last edited by wycs; 07-13-2016 at 02:49 AM.

badidea's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wycs View Post
    I've had the same problem and definitely have the xposed module installed and active, when you talk about setting lockito as your mock location app are you talking about adding it to the whitelist ?

Edit: Seems like it might be an issue with mock mock locations and Lolipop, I used another xposed module on the play store called "Hide Mock Locations" and it's working flawlessly now.
    Can confirm the above, works.. hide Mock locations -> enabled in xposed -> reboot -> loaded app (selected Pokemon Go) -> reboot -> Loaded Lokido -> Loaded Path -> loaded PGO -> and profit.

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your work on helping to get it work for more people! I'll be giving all of you 15 rep points and updating the main post with links to your posts tomorrow morning.

yaecore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by badidea View Post
    Can confirm the above, works.. hide Mock locations -> enabled in xposed -> reboot -> loaded app (selected Pokemon Go) -> reboot -> Loaded Lokido -> Loaded Path -> loaded PGO -> and profit.
    I can't get either method (OP and this) to work. "Failed to detect location" continues to flash and my avatar keeps teleporting back and forth. I feel like I'm missing something here; I have no option in my developer's console to set a specific app as the mock GPS app, so maybe that's it? Would appreciate some clarification on this. Using a rooted LG G4, if that helps.

Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, I can't help much as all my phones are Marshmallow. That said, for the past few hours I've been running PGO in Bluestacks really well with Lockito. It took some doing but it's working like a champ. I'll post up some instructions sometime shortly.

deadmarine's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, I can't help much as all my phones are Marshmallow. That said, for the past few hours I've been running PGO in Bluestacks really well with Lockito. It took some doing but it's working like a champ. I'll post up some instructions sometime shortly.
    Please do! Thanks in advance.

Crazyhead's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    19/316
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will kiss you if you got lockito work on bluestacks! (Even if the instructions are really hard to repeat, or it was a lucky shot, please upload your bluestacks folder somewhere then )

Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After work I have some errands to run but then tonight I should be able to sit down and try to delineate the steps I took to get it working. I think I reinstalled Bluestacks about 20 times this morning lol

It's not terribly hard to get working; most of the instructions I've seen elsewhere were pretty on par (they are what I used initially) but I kept running into issues and fixing them one at a time. In the end, it was someone in this thread who helped me solve my last problem (using Hide Mock instead of Mock Mock Location). The instructions that I have read though tend to be very unclear in specifics, even when they're wordy. For instance, "launch the app" isn't very clear.

So I will try to be concise.

16. Thanks yaecore (1 members gave Thanks to ghentlinux for this useful post)
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast