16/96
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well this Module work, but I not posted about in case of they patch it

They will add it to detected Apps and then gone.

xRaBBiTx's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was farming pokemon smoothly until evening of July 12th, where my Pokemon Go started crashing with all pokeball tosses when using this method. Anyone know of any workarounds?
    Last edited by xRaBBiTx; 07-12-2016 at 09:11 PM.

oompalompa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Soj View Post
    Thanks Ehnoah.

This does work but the results varied and it took a long time to set up (rooting a phone isn't easy and lots of scam sites).

I eventually got the phone rooted and although the walking part works, have you noticed any ill effects such as pinging rapidly to your actual location and back to the route specified within lockito?

I've been able to, with about 10% sucess access pokestops and captured 1 pokemon in the wild so far after about 20 mins of playing and it constantly warns me "failed to detect location" every 3 or so seconds which results in "try again later" when spinning the pokestop sign.

It's absolutely a good start and I'd like to help test and refine the method for anyone who might have the same issues as me.

Soj

Edit: After looking into it more, it appears that only Pokestops and gyms are visible from your current location, it doesn't allow you to travel far from your current location. Also Gyms are unselectable regardless of distance.

I've found it most reliable for standing still in 1 location, switching the GPS program off so there are no location updates can help, but not sure if theres a trick to it.

I've found the reason for bouncing back and forth from current location to intended location, GPS only needs to be set, this seems to throw things off however after 5 pokestops 1 after the other without issue I'm starting to get errors again.
    Did you find what was causing your bouncing back and forth between current (real) and intended locations?

I'm running into the same issue and will get soft banned if it flickers too much while running a route far from my real location. I've tried Mock Locations, which has a much more frequent location update setting of .01 seconds per update compared to Lokido's 1 per second; but even with the .01 Second updates I would get bouncing to occur. I've noticed this only happens at my house, I can run a route without any issues at work.

Anyone have any ideas to try?

pixlo8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by oompalompa View Post
    Did you find what was causing your bouncing back and forth between current (real) and intended locations?

I'm running into the same issue and will get soft banned if it flickers too much while running a route far from my real location. I've tried Mock Locations, which has a much more frequent location update setting of .01 seconds per update compared to Lokido's 1 per second; but even with the .01 Second updates I would get bouncing to occur. I've noticed this only happens at my house, I can run a route without any issues at work.

Anyone have any ideas to try?
    The bouncing is caused by the high accuracy gps setting, it also uses wifi to locate you, change it to device sensors only, it's in system location settings

darkretnuh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    18/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pixlo8 View Post
    The bouncing is caused by the high accuracy gps setting, it also uses wifi to locate you, change it to device sensors only, it's in system location settings
    I "had" this issue with the fakegpslocation spoofer until i went into the settings and clicked the load at reboot setting runs fine now as far i can tell even better actually now i can track pokemon

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

oompalompa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pixlo8 View Post
    I thought that exact same thing, I tried setting it to device only as well as battery mode and removed my self from wifi and rebooted just to be certain nothing was residual. None of it seemed to help any.

I "had" this issue with the fakegpslocation spoofer until i went into the settings and clicked the load at reboot setting runs fine now as far i can tell even better actually now i can track pokemon

I've looked in Lockito and Mock Locations, neither have a load an reboot in their settings. In lucky patcher, Lockito doesn't even show up as being installed but Mock Locations does.

I'm running CM13 so I'm on android 6.0.1. Like other have said on 6.0.1 I've had to select Lockito as my Mock GPS Location App in the dev options.

Ehnoah's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    16/96
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Normaly if the App is installed as System App it picks itself as Mock GPS Location App and Hide itself from games like Pokemon. Bascially this Tutorial here is the same for the BlueStacks Fake Phones.

Danveer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Specially made acc to post here...
    I have been doing spoof for almost 3 days now without root amd it sucks..
    Wanna try the root method now..
    Just wanted to ask as how we move our character in-game?
    Currently i minimize my app, move location in fake gps and then resume my app..
    Is this the same way?
    Also after how long into login you get the "cannot find location", "unable to locate gps" ,or "error" type of messages?

Ehnoah's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    16/96
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes this is the way, just fake GPS in the App. If you get Cannot find Location then that mean something went wrong. But if not you are fine^^

darkretnuh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    18/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by oompalompa View Post
    I thought that exact same thing, I tried setting it to device only as well as battery mode and removed my self from wifi and rebooted just to be certain nothing was residual. None of it seemed to help any.

I've looked in Lockito and Mock Locations, neither have a load an reboot in their settings. In lucky patcher, Lockito doesn't even show up as being installed but Mock Locations does.

I'm running CM13 so I'm on android 6.0.1. Like other have said on 6.0.1 I've had to select Lockito as my Mock GPS Location App in the dev options.
    Sorry I'm using fake gps location spoofer atm cant get any others too work. Had boucing issues gotta keep update interval at 1000 and selecting load on boot settings. Have seemed to solve the issue.

3kbloodlust's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm on no way wanting to use this for Pokemon but it was the only thread that was displaying the exact issues I have.

I've tried using fake gps location spoofer (full version) on both an Android Samsung Galaxy S6 and S7 both on 6.0.1 rooted. I've installed the GPS app as a System app also and enabled root + start on boot options as specified. I've also tried a mix of GPS settings on the android ie GPS ONLY, gps wifi + data only, and All of the above.

There was mention of using "device only sensors"?? I cannot find this option, perhaps it's what i'm missing??

I'm experiencing the problem where as this solution is working perfect for me until I go to my "home". It then starts jumping back and forth and it doesn't matter what accuracy or speed or altitude or whatever it just keeps on doing it.

Any help would be appreciated.

chaosgods's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love fakegps! works like a charm with the ocasional soft ban (lasting 15min) i am able to farm hours at a time before a soft ban.

Looking for pinser locations and scyther locations if anyone could help.
    looking for dratini locations too

KaiKahler's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys.
    I got a little problem, if i use the Lockito App, my char is walking around but i can´t see any pokemons and every few seconds the game is telling me failed to detect location. I tested everything mentioned in this thread and i would gladly thank you for your help

~Yeah, another forum

kyung's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I'm new here and thanks for this post! However I can't seem to be able to root my Huawei Y6, any idea how? I tried kingroot and it didn't work, it seemed pretty straightforward so I dunno what I might have done wrong. I also tried xposed but I don't know how some people (from all the youtube video guides that I checked out) are able to boot differently using the power and volume button from where you are then able to install the xposed zip... would appreciate some help here.. Thanks again

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast