Pokemon go low price boosting xp / startdust menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PokeSells's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon go low price boosting xp / startdust

Hello,
    I am new to the buisness of pokemon go selling / boosting accounts.
    I am offering services to boost your account stats:

PRICES:
    5 millions dust = 25 euros
    15 - 20 millions xp = 12 euros

For now purchases are only by talking to me. Shoppy will come later i'm working on it.
    If you have any question even if you don't buy anything feel free to message me.
    To contact me you can pm me on the forum or even better dm me on discord -> PS#2051

Pokemon go low price boosting xp / startdust
    Mythic863's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PokeSells View Post
    Hello,

PRICES:

For now purchases pokemon are only by talking to me. Shoppy will come later i'm working on it.
    If you have any question even if you don't buy anything feel free to message me.
    To contact me you can pm me on the forum or even better dm me on discord -> PS#2051
    Most effective? Increasing friendship levels by doing the following: Raids can be hosted on Discord or a raiding app. Invite 10 new friends, complete a T5 raid, and you will now receive 80k XP from the initial friend level up plus raid XP. Do that several times throughout the day.

I think it's more fun to practise throwing and get the XP that way because good throws improve your T5 boss catching and catching those pesky red circle raichu pokemon cards, which saves you resources in the long run.
    Last edited by Mythic863; 07-31-2022 at 06:07 AM.

EyesFitt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PokeSells View Post
    Hello,

PRICES:

For now purchases are only by talking to me. Shoppy will come later i'm working on it.
    I'm new to the business of selling/boosting Pokémon Go accounts. I'm offering services to enhance your account stats. Here are the prices: Also check this guide (Pokemon Card Value Finder [Check Worth 2023]) to find pokemon card value.

5 million Stardust: 25 euros
    15-20 million XP: 12 euros
    At the moment, purchases can only be made by contacting me directly. I'm currently working on setting up a Shoppy page, but it's not available yet. If you have any questions, even if you're not interested in buying anything, feel free to reach out to me. You can send me a private message on the forum or, even better, contact me through Discord by sending a direct message to PS#2051.
    Last edited by EyesFitt; 07-01-2023 at 04:43 AM.

EyesFitt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 million Stardust: 25 euros
    15-20 million XP: 12 euros