▆▆▆▆ [2.99$] BRUTAL PTC ACCOUNTS LVL 25+ [Dragonite/Snorlax/Lapras+]HIGH CP/ IV 100% menu

User Tag List

PokemonGoldSeller's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

▆▆▆▆ [2.99$] BRUTAL PTC ACCOUNTS LVL 25+ [Dragonite/Snorlax/Lapras+]HIGH CP/ IV 100%

NO SOFTBAN SECURE ACCOUNTS ~EASY~CHEAP~
    ▆▆▆▆ [2.99$] BRUTAL PTC ACCOUNTS LVL 25+ [Dragonite/Snorlax/Lapras+]HIGH CP/ IV 100%

ACCOUNTS

ACCOUNT LEVEL 23: SOLD
    Choose any name you want
    100k DUST
    STARTER ACCOUNT
    Autobuy link: SOLD

ACCOUNT LEVEL 20: 5 ON STOCK 2.00$
    Choose any name you want
    500k DUST
    CHARIZARD 1581
    RAICHU 1200
    ARCANINE 2054
    85% IV Pokemon
    Autobuy link: Selly - ACCOUNT LVL 20

ACCOUNT LEVEL 25: 10 ON STOCK 3.99$
    Choose any name you want
    800k DUST
    DRAGONITE 1725
    LAPRAS 1474
    ARCANINE 2004
    89% IV Pokemon
    Autobuy link: Selly - ACCOUNT LVL 25

ACCOUNT LEVEL 31: 10 ON STOCK 5.99$
    Choose any name you want
    1.00kk DUST
    SNORLAX 2452
    DRAGONITE 2053
    ARCANINE 2593
    EXEGGCUTOR 2349
    90% IV Pokemon
    Autobuy link: Selly - ACCOUNTS LVL 31

ACCOUNT LEVEL 33: SOLD
    Choose any name you want
    2.00kk DUST
    DRAGONITE 2453
    DRAGONITE 2773
    ARCANINE 2893
    EXEGGCUTOR 2449
    MACHAMP 2490
    VAPOREON 2456
    FLAREOR 2204
    95% IV Pokemon
    Autobuy link: SOLD

THANKS YOU!

?FAQ?
    1. Q: Dude, i order a level 30 account, why it is a new account?
    A: Take your time pass the tutorial first. Please complain after you finish the tutorial.
    2. Q: Where is my login info? I didn't get any emails.
    A: Please check your purchasing email and paypal email. Selly will automatically deliver the account information to you through email. If you haven't got it in 30 mins. Please contact my skype and provide me your purchasing email. I will send it to you there.
    3. Q: What if the account got banned the second day?
    A: Contact my skype, provide me your purchasing email. Free exchange.
    4. Q: Why I cannot change username and password in PTC?
    A: Niantic was making some changes to the system. All PTC accounts could not change detail information. Some buyers said it's already fixed but need email verification. Current batch emails are not allowed to access, i will find a way to help you guys in the future.
    A: Surely you can. If you tried to catch 2-3 pokemon and they all fleed, please wait for 24 hours to play the account. Might be a softban, if the account got perm banned, come back to me for free replacement.
    6. Q: Hey you scam, my account doesn't work.(Only one guy sent me this but it is important)
    Situation: He bought an account 2 days before, after two days he said his account doesn't work and instantly opened an refund ticket in PayPal. He didn't know I can replace a new account for him.
    A: If the account got perm banned, i can always replace a new account to buyer. However, if i didn't get any notification before buyer creates a refund ticket in PayPal, I won't sell any accounts to the buyer anymore due to bad buyer's manner.
    (If you left your questions in Selly feedback, it's the same bad buyer's manner.)
    7. Q: Do you have High CP Dragonite and Snorlax in the account?
    A: I choose to keep high IV pokemons. I believe that's more important. Most of my accounts contain 140+ pokedex in level 30+. I changed my transfer filter which will be better this time. This time, it keeps few more Dragonites and Snorlaxes.
    8. Q: What pokemons are in the account?
    A: Please buy the account and see yourself. It's as cheap as a bottle of water. All accounts are new accounts, pass the tutorial and you can see what's inside.
    9. Q: Do you have 1500+CP xxxxx or 2000+CP xxxxxx for level 25? (xxxxx is represent a pokemon)
    A: I don't keep tracking what pokemon one account has. I only make promises for level 30+
    10: Q: Unable to authenticate?
    A: Ask me for a free account. If it doesn't show "Cannot get game data from server", it means you account is good. If you saw that message, it's a perm ban. Contact my Skype and I will free replace for you.
    11: Q: How long does the warranty last?
    A: I do not specify warranty time. For lvl 30 and below i can make sure that the warranty will last until i quite botting. For lvl 30+ i will offer warranty time for 7 days, please make sure you know this before you purchase any level 30+
    12: Q: Why I haven't got my account info?
    A: Please check your Email address associated to Selly or PayPal. If you pay using Bitcoin, it needs time to get confirmations. Once the confirmation is confirmed, you will get your info in Email. If you haven't get it in 2 hours. Contact my Skype.
    13: Q: Why password is incorrect?
    A: Actually, non of my password is incorrect. The only issue might cause this problem is that you put the wrong character. Here is an easy way to figure the password out. Go Convert Case - Convert upper case to lower case, lower case to upper case and more! and put your password in it. Convert it to uppercase or lowercase to see whether it is an uppercase 'i' or lowercase 'L'.
    PM FOR CUESTIONS!