[Deibi Shop] Accoun lv 38 Full Legend,Shyny, 100% 3.3KK DUST WARRANTY 1 Month menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    deibi08's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (86%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aramina View Post
    Hi, I'm interested in buying a premium level 35 account, but I would like to keep the pok?mon for trading, so can't do anything with the slashed ones. I am patient to wait a day or so until I open the account for safety reasons ofcourse Can you give me any guarantee on that?
    unfortunately the pokemon tachas vary depending on where you live, there are people who do not stay crossed and others who do. my guarantee covers the suspension of the account, not the crossed out ones of the pokemon. In any case, if it is crossed out, it is never the whole, you will be able to easily level other pokemons with the dust and candy.

[Deibi Shop] Accoun lv 38 Full Legend,Shyny, 100% 3.3KK DUST WARRANTY 1 Month
    goldphoenix999's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi i just bought today one of the accounts and it has 99% pokemons with red lashes... do i have to expect a bann in the next few days additionally? o.O
    Attached Images Attached Images [Deibi Shop] Accoun lv 38 Full Legend,Shyny, 100% 3.3KK DUST WARRANTY 1 Month-img-20180723-wa0s001-jpg 
    Last edited by goldphoenix999; 07-23-2018 at 06:45 AM.

zDEADP00Lz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a level 34 account opened it up and every Pokemon was slashed. Didn't buy an account to get slashed pokemon. Have had the account for a few days logging in thinking it will help but nothing. I wanted a account that I could go out and use with no problems. But I guess not. I don't even want to use the account . You pretty much have to start over. There are a few with candies but not all. Really sucks to buy an account listed and get something different then described.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (86%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by goldphoenix999 View Post
    Hi i just bought today one of the accounts and it has 99% pokemons with red lashes... do i have to expect a bann in the next few days additionally? o.O
    Pokemon are crossed out by the change of country of the account, has nothing to do with the ban. It has been 20 months since they were created

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (86%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zDEADP00Lz View Post
    Bought a level 34 account opened it up and every Pokemon was slashed. Didn't buy an account to get slashed pokemon. Have had the account for a few days logging in thinking it will help but nothing. I wanted a account that I could go out and use with no problems. But I guess not. I don't even want to use the account . You pretty much have to start over. There are a few with candies but not all. Really sucks to buy an account listed and get something different then described.
    the account has exactly what is described even with a photograph. What if they are crossed out is written in my selly. There is not much to say that you do not have. He also tells me that it's the same as starting over. How many years has it been to reach 34 ???

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (86%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aramina View Post
    Yeah, the above doesn't sound like the pok?mon got slashed because of buying the account, thus doesn't matter where you are from.
    I'm pretty sure the pok?mon are slashed before the account gets sold and having so many slashed makes the account alot less valuable...
    please stop lying. the accounts are all logged from my phone before being sold. and I can give the tests that are needed. I have been selling thousands of accounts, most of them are not crossed out. but there are always 2 or 3 trolls.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (86%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sad reality is that only what they are talking about are the trolls that have nothing else to do. since the people who are playing, do not have time to start bothering others. since I take the time to explain the subject of the guarantee with the cuts.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (86%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe that's the problem. When you log in before being sold then we log in and it's somewhere else. The pokemon get slashed. Cause you can't travel that fast. Just a thought.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just disappointed in the account that's all. If you are aware of the issue then you should fix it or work with the people it happens to. Cause looking at the post before mine its happening a lot. You could Try Issuing a new account to those people with out you logging in and see if it makes a difference.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (86%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zDEADP00Lz View Post
    I'm just disappointed in the account that's all. If you are aware of the issue then you should fix it or work with the people it happens to. Cause looking at the post before mine its happening a lot. You could Try Issuing a new account to those people with out you logging in and see if it makes a difference.
    The problem is when an account changes country. There are many people who do not happen anything and others do. that's why I take the time and clarify it in my guarantee so that the buyer does not buy something that he does not know. But I know many do not know how to read.
    I take the time in addition to taking pictures and exact data of each account I sell. so we can give the customer a 100% personalized service.
    I can not give a solution to that, it is no longer a matter of changing the account, since if one account is cut the others will happen the same

The solution is simple with the amount of powder and sweet it has. levea another pokemon and ready.
    Besides that, it is not always the best pokemons are crossed out. Many times there is much left not crossed.
    and if the client does not want to take that risk of being crossed out. and then having to upload the pokemon does not buy me and that's it. I do not force anyone to buy what I sell. but if you buy please respect my terms since being the seller is my terms. If you do not like do not buy.

Allure915's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any accounts for sale For about $8. Hook me up. Thanks in advance

Thanks G/R