Currently have 2 open spots for 2 level 30 accounts with all the rares you want menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ralph11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currently have 2 open spots for 2 level 30 accounts with all the rares you want

Im leveling 3 accounts to level 30 and these accounts come with all the rare and high CP / IV pokemons you ask for.

One slot is filled right now and the two other slots are being leveld as we speak.
    Those accounts are currently 26 and 24.

No accounts of mine have been banned so far.

Now im looking for people to buy up those slots.
    Again, these level 30 acocunts come with all the high level and high IV pokemons you want.

My method might not be the fastest to level but it certainly is save.

Contact me on skype if you like to discus or talk about it: Pokemon go service or [email protected] on skype.

Currently have 2 open spots for 2 level 30 accounts with all the rares you want
    xkylie93x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought from this guy. I was worried about the account being banned after the new wave but I haven't had any issues with the account. Highly recommend.