No Frills Pokemon Go Level 30 Accounts - Lots of Dust, Levelled Using Mass Evolve menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

muntahunta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No Frills Pokemon Go Level 30 Accounts - Lots of Dust, Levelled Using Mass Evolve

I have 6 level 30 pokemon go accounts and I am adding more every day.

All accounts are levelled up using the Mass Evolve trick with Pidgeys, Caterpies and Weedles.
    This means that while you are a high level, you still have the job of catching all the pokemon! you have a few but not all! I mainly targetted the three pokemon mentioned above.
    So you get all of the fun of catching the pokemon, with all the benefits of being a high level without spending countless hours grinding pidgeys to get there!

With the accounts you can change the email and password along with pick your own nickname and gym team.
    Please read all of the information given on the page before buying. Feel free to message me with any questions.

BUY LINK:

No Frills Pokemon Go Level 30 Accounts - Lots of Dust, Levelled Using Mass Evolve