Pokemon GO Botting service [cheap] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PGBS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon GO Botting service [cheap]

Pokemon GO Botting service [cheap]-169-jpg

Hey, im kinda new here so I dont have much feedbacks..
    but im posting this anyway in hope I can prove myself trustworthy enough for future trades.

HTML Code:
     -  Lv1~20    =>   17.99$ [a day maybe - probably less]
     -  Lv20~25   =>   23.99$ [1 day to 2 days]
     -  Lv25~30   =>   29.99$ [1 day to 3 days]
     -  Lv30~35   =>   7$ per level
     -  Lv35~40   =>   12$ per level

-  Please note that if you get permanent banned (which is highly unlikely to happen, yet possible), you'll be provided with a new account of a similar value.
        [Free botting till the banned account's level + 2, and my sincere apologies]

-  During the botting duration u may only view your account inside your home and not outside. 
        Clicking on a nearby pokestop or a gym or catching a nearby pokemon may get your account a temp ban of up to 2 hours which will deduct from the botting time.

(We will discuss terms, if interested, in private, you can choose your own bot settings or go with the default)

Here's a screenshot of the top CP pokemons in an account I've been botting with for the last 2 days: (level 25, #TeamMystic)

Pokemon GO Botting service [cheap]-screenshot_20160727-075356-jpg

You can contact me with a PM if interested, I'll be sure to check them every few hours.
    Payment will only be accepted with PayPal!

Pokemon GO Botting service [cheap]-am_mc_vs_dc_ae-jpg
    Last edited by PGBS; 07-27-2016 at 12:24 AM.

Pokemon GO Botting service [cheap]