Pokemon catching service - i will catch any pokemon on your account for you menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Phaceee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon catching service - i will catch any pokemon on your account for you

POKEMON GO - POKEMON CATCHING SERVICE

SKYPE - PHACESERVICES

ADD ME WITH ONE CLICK:

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, some of you may know me from various PokemonGo chatrooms.

You've read right - I can catch you ANY Pokemon currently in the game that you desire in rapid fast time, on your OWN ACCOUNT (I can also provide level 20-25 accounts for an additional fee of course!).

Prices vary with the rarity of the Pokemon(s) you require me to capture for you - so contact me by SKYPE (PhaceServices) or even by PM right here on OC.

Examples of Pokemon I have already captured for people include (but are not limited to!) the following:

- Blastoise
    - Charizard
    - Venasaur
    - Snorlax
    - Gyarados
    - Slowbro
    - Vaporeon
    - Lapras
    - Dragonite
    etc...

I am more than willing to answer any questions, requests and queries you may have.

If you doubt my legitimacy - I will catch a random rare for FREE to show how fast I can do this for you.

Constant updates will be provided via Skype.

Thanks for visiting and I hope to hear from you soon!

- Phace

CLICK TO ADD:

If I'm offline - leave a message with what you are interested in and I will get back to you ASAP

Attached Images Attached Images Pokemon catching service - i will catch any pokemon on your account for you-maxresdefault-jpg 
    Last edited by Phaceee; 07-26-2016 at 08:09 PM.

Pokemon catching service - i will catch any pokemon on your account for you