Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dispute Against BERAccounts, 2 accounts recalled

Accused Information

Dispute Date: September 26, 2022

Ownedcore Profile Link/User Name: BERAccounts Site not installed - OVHcloud
    Instant Messenger username of Accused: Discord / BERAccounts#1 111
    Payment Method Information: Wise transfer ([email protected]) & Crypto

What is the dispute about?: Two accounts were recalled, vendor concealed crucial information, sold me risky accounts without any disclosure, refused to take action.
    Dispute Thread Link: Site not installed - OVHcloud
    Value of Trade Involved: 6,150 EURO (3750 + 2400)
    Did you use a middleman?: No

Provide more information on what leads to the dispute:

I purchased two accounts from Bera Accounts, both of which were later recalled. The vendor engaged in several troubling practices, including selling me a banned user's account and refusing to take action against the person who recalled my account. Additionally, the vendor concealed important information from me and disregarded the evidence I provided to support my claim. As a result, I feel that the vendor acted in bad faith.

Recall #1 - September - December
    I bought an account from Bera for 3750 euros in May 2022. Five months later, the account was recalled by the original owner (OO), and Bera claimed that it might be a Blizzard revert. I provided Bera with proof that the account was not banned, and that OO was still playing on it and actively earning achievements and got brushed off and Bera continued to doubt me and said that it looks like a ‘revert’. I suspected Bera of protecting the OO and avoiding responsibility. Early November, Bera informed me that the account was lost forever, requested my payment information for OO to pay me. (The account was still being played at this point by the OO/recaller and I mentioned this to Bera.) I suggested Paypal, and the next day, I asked Bera what precautions I could take, to which Bera replied “I told him to send the money to me. PayPal will not work.”.

Bera told me that he 'only wants to get the money' from OO and that Bera can’t send me anything in crypto or paypal due to tax reasons. Based on his more recent statements, it seems that Bera's intention was to show the payment as a deductible expense, ultimately profiting from my compensation. In addition, Bera suggested that I should pick another account. Bera was focused on benefiting from the situation, regardless of my decision. When I asked why OO couldn't simply PayPal me and whether there was a trust problem, Bera response was "You would lose quite a big amount" "Paypal is f’d up," and that "Guy disappears frequently." Previously, Bera told me that the buyer agreed to send 2800, and this amount later fluctuated to ' 2700' euros and that "we will see.", and to 'whole-summary' I would have had no way of knowing if OO ever sent money to Bera or if he sent him the full refund as opposed to random estimations Bera gave me.

I gave Bera more proof that the account I bought from him was being used and not banned like he said, but he wasn't having it. To my surprise, all of a sudden Bera admitted that he had known about it all along and admitted to gaslighting me for months, only to tell me "This is how you play this game." And told me that I am getting the whole summary today, an not half.

Contrary to what Bera said, he offered me only 70% of what I paid for the account in credits, claiming that a cash refund was not possible. He also mentioned that his usual offer was 60%. With no other option, I had to accept his offer, hoping that he would keep his promise to ban the scammers' account and report them to the forums for closure.

Recall #2 - February
    In December, Bera told me to pick another account. I used these credits plus an additional payment of 2400 euros to buy another account based on Bera's promises. He claimed the new account was from OO but did not answer my question about its history. Later, when I asked again, Bera contradicted himself and said the account was sold from OO to Safe Point to a buyer and finally to him. I assumed Bera sold the account on behalf of OO, but the contradiction misled me into thinking the account was safer than it actually was.

I was in negotiations with Bera to either sell my new account through his website or for him to buy it back directly in January and gave him my account information. During this time, he told me I could still play on the account. The transaction didn't happen as he said he would wait until he had money on Wise, because he wanted to write it off as a taxable business expense. A week later, I found out that the account was recalled, and Bera claims that this is impossible because it came from 'Safe Point.'

Bera's story is confusing because he first said the account came from OO, but later changed it to say that OO sold it to Safe Point, who sold it to someone else before Bera obtained it. I thought Bera was acting as a middleman for OO, as he himself offered to buy my account directly instead of selling it as a middleman on his website. I am not even entirely sure where he got it from. Bera has contradicted himself, too many times.

After the recall, I discovered that Safe Point, a seller that Bera claimed that the account came from, was banned from both Ownedcore and EpicNPC for scamming (recalling) in April 2022. It turns out that Bera himself reported Safe Point for scamming. Bera withheld important information about the account holders history to make it seem safer and more appealing for a sale. I've dealt with a recall previously, so I wouldn't have approved of an account that originated from a scammer.

Overall, Bera's sheer quantity of gaslighting, lies, and bewilderment gave me the drive to prepare a dispute. So far, two accounts have been recalled, and Bera has consistently avoided taking responsibility for the accounts and has engaged in questionable actions throughout our interactions. Bera has not responded to me asking for updates since February 21st, the day of the recall.

Additional information
    The original owner of the first account has not been reprimanded, despite my reminders to Bera over the past 2.5 months. Bera would respond with excuses like being busy or live chat being offline. This suggests that he was not acting in good faith and may have had ulterior motives. I suspect that Bera made a deal with OO behind my back, which would explain his reluctance to take action against the scammer.

Quote from Bera's own 'warranty policy', "We do not tolerate scammers. If an account is recovered by it's original owner, we take every possible action with our experienced legal team."
    Proof

Payments
    Payment 1.1
    Payment 1.2
    Payment 2

Recall 1
    Account was recovered by 'another person'
    Account is recovered but banned
    Protecting OO, stating OO couldn't have done it
    Bera ignoring evidence
    Bera ignoring evidence, siding with the OO
    Bera stalling and not providing updates
    Account is 'gone' , Bera offers to direct the money to me
    Bera reiterates account is banned
    Bera states he can't do a cash refund
    Bera wants to receive the money himself and send it to me
    Bera explaining why he should receive the money
    Me providing additional evidence, Bera tells me not to worry
    Bera gaslighting me, admitting to lying, while telling me I am getting a 'whole' summary today

Recall 2
    [Account 2] Bera stating the account comes from OO
    [Account 2] Bera is contradicting himself
    [Account 2] Bera stating the account comes from Safe Point (directly?)
    [Account 2] Bera ignoring and not responding to the account being recalled

Refusing to take action on scammer OO
    Bera stating he will ban the OO's account and on forums #1
    Bera stating he will ban the OO's account and on forums #2
    Bera stating he will ban the OO's account and on forums #3
    Bera stating he will ban recalled account after I pick an account off his website
    Bera dodging taking action on OO #1
    Bera dodging taking action on OO #2
    Bera doesn't have time to take action against OO
    Bera ignoring my inquiry, changin the subject to AI art
    Bera making excuses to get out of taking action against OO
    Last edited by cclad; 02-25-2023 at 11:48 PM.

Dispute Against BERAccounts, 2 accounts recalled
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

BERAccounts's Avatar Active Member Premium WoW Account Vendor
    Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to latest earthquake happened in Turkey, I am mostly away from the business section since there are many passed relatives and friends.

First of all, he states that total amount is 6,150 EURO (3750 + 2400) which is not. First deal has been closed already and buyer got a compensate without getting questioned. Everybody can see that I am trying to find any type of an excuse other than blaming the buyer but this gives people boldness to say things that surpass themselves.

I have to mention that original owner of the first account is also bought a new account from me at 06.12.2022 to play WoW again. But at this exact same time, cclad claims that original owner retrieved his account. I can't talk behalf of original owner but personally I would say that if a person restore his own account, he would not buy a new one to play with, there is no point on that. Original owner left the game completely after seling his account to me more than two years ago. I am still in contact with him and I can confirm that he still plays with the account that he purchased from me every single day. Meanwhile, 'missing' account was active and constantly being played by an unknown person. I just did not bothered to accuse cclad since it would be waste of time for me.

Partial conversation with the seller and proof of his purchase of another account in same time frame: https://imgur.com/a/xzhO3xg

I wanted to point on something very essential. I did not question cclad about his first account recovery claim at all. I just acted like his claim is correct. After talking with cclad, something caught my attention immediately. He was able to tell me various character names from the account even after names are changed as he claimed. I will share partial conversation between me and cclad. At first, I told him that another person may try to restore account but then I realize that someone is trying to keep the account very aggressively and this can't be a random person or the original owner since owner is the one who placed recovery tickets for me. Many people from the account section will know that I have listed this account and hold it for more than 2 years in total without any issues. But after 2 months of cclad makes a purchase, suddenly a shadowy figure comes and contest for account's ownership.

Partial conversation with the cclad: https://imgur.com/a/MWw1OQJ

For the second account, same situation happened. This account was under fake name combination and in the market since 2020. Nobody ever reported any hack, recovery or lock related to that product and history was completely clean. But 'coincidentally' after two months of purchase of cclad, account is got recovered by an unknown figure according to him.

I wanted to make cclad happy and stay away from trouble at first but looks like he thinks that he can abuse my warranty and print unlimited money while holding free accounts.

Nobody knows what happened to first account or who contessed original owner on recovery process. But looks like cclad was the one who tried to keep the account desperately and get a refund from my warranty at same time. I can show 10 different screenshots that cclad was trying to sell those accounts back to me many times. He may having buyer's remorse or he may doing that intentionally, I have no answer to that.

Basically person made two recovery claims for two highly-secured products in less than four months. It is crystal clear that I handed him over 3000 EUR store credit from my own pocket and technically covered him under my warranty while account's state is unknown. Looks like buyer wants to use that free income source one more time and he does not shame on that. I thought he was a friend but I have seen many of my friends and customers turned hypocritical because of it.

Secondary account cannot be recovered since it has been made by using fake name combination and there is no power who can specifically find registration details of the account and restore it. Idea is just absurd and non-sense. After all these years, sellers have no protection against fake recovery claims. People just create new accounts under their name, edit first name to bought account's first name and restore it with their own IDs so ticket shows latest name that was on the account when it gets restored. They also keep accounts under their mails so they can delete or change any mails that they receive from blizzard. I am very sure that both of those accounts are under cclad's possession but most likely first account is banned after our weeks long recovery attempt so he bought another one and repeating the process.

I didn't read what buyer wrote and I didn't checked what he upload as proof. But while trying to take screenshots for my response, I have seen some of his messages are either edited or removed. Looks like he pre-set and adjusted our conversation before create this dispute. I just wanted to point that before I post my response.
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 02-26-2023 at 04:56 PM.
    www.BERAccounts.com

PREMIUM WORLD OF WARCRAFT VENDOR

cclad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want to state that I didn't mean to make this response a wall of text, my intention was to make sure I got my point across, given the value of the dispute and the number of baseless accusations.

First of all, he states that total amount is 6,150 EURO (3750 + 2400) which is not. First deal has been closed already and buyer got a compensate without getting questioned. Everybody can see that I am trying to find any type of an excuse other than blaming the buyer but this gives people boldness to say things that surpass themselves.
    I specified the total amount of payments I made to Bera for both accounts. On my initial post, I gave detailed explaination of the first incident and explained why it doesn't add up. I am happy to provide additional proof and go into other aspects of account #1 .

I have to mention that original owner of the first account is also bought a new account from me at 06.12.2022 to play WoW again. But at this exact same time, cclad claims that original owner retrieved his account. I can't talk behalf of original owner but personally I would say that if a person restore his own account, he would not buy a new one to play with, there is no point on that. Meanwhile, 'missing' account was active and constantly being played by an unknown person
    It is important to note that the original owner reclaiming the account is not a claim, but a confirmed fact by Bera. After lying to me for 2 months, in our conversation from late November, Bera admitted to me that he knew OO had recalled the account from day one and stated that they would "burn" their account and report them on the forums. Bera describing it like he is unaware doesn't know serves nothing but to muddy the situation and distract from the facts at hand.

I can't talk behalf of original owner but personally I would say that if a person restore his own account, he would not buy a new one to play with, there is no point on that. Original owner left the game completely after seling his account to me more than two years ago. I am still in contact with him and I can confirm that he still plays with the account that he purchased from me every single day.
    Bera states that OO left the game completely, and that at OO still plays on the account they purchased from Bera. This is very contradictory. If OO left the game completely, then OO would not be playing on the account they purchased from Bera.

Additionally, this conflicts with what Bera says, considering on May 2nd, 2022. Bera told me that OO had purchased another account off him.
    May 2nd, 2022

Bera shows that OO was buying another account from him on June 12, and states that it is within the 'same timeframe', which is incorrect.
    June 12, 2022

After the recall, during October, Bera stated that OO had failed this payment plan a long time ago and that he bought another account "like a week ago."
    October 11, 2022

Based on Bera, OO sold their account to Bera, and proceeded to cycle through 3 accounts in span of 4 months, and that they failed their payment plan previously. Stating that "he still plays with the account that he purchased from me" again muddies the situation and Bera tries to depict the OO as a 'trustworthy seller'. Despite the evidence contradicting Bera's claims about OO, I feel that OO's account history is irrelevant to the dispute at hand, considering Bera admitted that he knew about OO's behaviour all along and that he was getting the scammers' accounts banned.

I wanted to point on something very essential. I did not question cclad about his first account recovery claim at all. I just acted like his claim is correct. After talking with cclad, something caught my attention immediately. He was able to tell me various character names from the account even after names are changed as he claimed. I will share partial conversation between me and cclad. At first, I told him that another person may try to restore account but then I realize that someone is trying to keep the account very aggressively and this can't be a random person or the original owner since owner is the one who placed recovery tickets for me. Many people from the account section will know that I have listed this account and hold it for more than 2 years in total without any issues. But after 2 months of cclad makes a purchase, suddenly a shadowy figure comes and contest for account's ownership.
    Bera stating that he 'acted' like my claim was correct is incorrect. For 2 months, despite me providing evidence Bera told me that OO couldn't have done it. End of November, when I told Bera the account was not banned, and that they were still earning achievements, Bera told me that he is not stupid, and he knew from day 1. Bera stated that he is acting this way to get some type of payment back, which doesn't explain why he kept this from me.

I have explained to Bera that I was able to use raider.io, guilds, and my friends' friend lists to track certain characters. After OO deleted or moved off characters from the realm, I resorted to using the armory links Bera provided during the sale to track the accounts' mounts and achievement points. Keep in mind that only the main characters were deleted or transferred away. And the majority of the low-level characters were left untouched. Using this information, I kept trying to prove to Bera that the account was not banned.

While it's good to know that Bera held the account for over 2 years without issues, the fact remains that Bera did admit to OO recalling the account in multiple occasions.
    It's interesting that both accounts happened to be just over two years old. This seems to be the go-to argument.

1. Nobody knows what happened to first account or who contessed original owner on recovery process. But looks like cclad was the one who tried to keep the account desperately and get a refund from my warranty at same time. I can show 10 different screenshots that cclad was trying to sell those accounts back to me many times. He may having buyer's remorse or he may doing that intentionally, I have no answer to that.
    I have been careful to provide a clear timeline and order of events; however, Bera seems to be incorrectly merging details from both recalls whenever it is convenient. I have not tried to sell account #1 back to Bera, and Bera knows who recalled the account #1.The only account I showed interest in selling was account #2 , and I made this clear in my initial post.

Additional proof, which includes Bera's conversation with the OO, where Bera states that he is getting the account banned.
    Prior to Bera's conversation with OO
    Bera's conversation with OO #1
    Bera's conversation with OO #2
    Bera stating "OO surely has the account", and that "OO became greedy"

I wanted to make cclad happy and stay away from trouble at first but looks like he thinks that he can abuse my warranty and print unlimited money while holding free accounts.
    Bera's accusation of me abusing the warranty system is a diversion tactic and has no basis in truth. I clearly stated my desire for a cash refund and Bera himself admitted that the account was recalled by the original owner, it is impossible for me to have abused the warranty system.

Basically person made two recovery claims for two highly-secured products in less than four months. It is crystal clear that I handed him over 3000 EUR store credit from my own pocket and technically covered him under my warranty while account's state is unknown.
    I want to clarify that the first account was confirmed by Bera to be recalled by the OO, and Bera's statement about "two highly-secured products" is misleading.
    Additionally, Bera has not refunded me 3000 Euro, the amount was 2600 'Euro' in credits. Proof of 2600 'Euro' credits

For account #1, OO claims to have sent the refund and Bera asks for a receipt on December 4th. Bera followed up with a message thanking OO and stated that the account will now be permanently banned. This exchange from December 5th which I have a screenshot of, suggests that Bera received the refund from OO.
    November 29
    December 2
    December 4
    December 5

Account #2
    2. Nobody cannot recover mentioned secondary account, even I. Because this account had a fake name combination and even if I want to recover it, I cannot do that since nobody have ID for that product. Only way to restore it is using fake documents which I am clearly staying away from and I have no reason to recover an account that I already got paid for.

Secondary account cannot be recovered since it has been made by using fake name combination and there is no power who can specifically find registration details of the account and restore it. Idea is just absurd and non-sense. After all these years, sellers have no protection against fake recovery claims. People just create new accounts under their name, edit first name to bought account's first name and restore it with their own IDs so ticket shows latest name that was on the account when it gets restored. They also keep accounts under their mails so they can delete or change any mails that they receive from blizzard. I am very sure that both of those accounts are under cclad's possession but most likely first account is banned after our weeks long recovery attempt so he bought another one and repeating the process.
    Bera's own warranty policy states the following "We purchase accounts from original owners and highly reputated members only. We do have various methods to verify if a seller is truly original owner of the account that he wants to sell. Identification verification is a must to sellers."

Bera has never disclosed that the account had a fake name during the sale. Based on what Bera has said on his reply, the account #2 did not come from an OO like he stated originally. In the case where Bera purchased this account second-handed, and the name was fake, Bera would have had no way of knowing the "seller is truly original owner", despite stating that it 'comes from OO'.

Secondly, stating that "nobody can recover the account" is a bold statement. I am not an expert, but it is impossible for Bera to definitively know that nobody can recover. Considering the account had a "fake name," surely the person who assigned it a fake name could have done it. I want emphasize that Bera admits to selling me an account with a fake name, and did not disclose this information to me until now.

Lastly, Bera has not addressed the points I brought on my initial post, including the account originating from a safe point, a banned scammer.

I didn't read what buyer wrote and I didn't checked what he upload as proof. But while trying to take screenshots for my response, I have seen some of his messages are either edited or removed. Looks like he pre-set and adjusted our conversation before create this dispute. I just wanted to point that before I post my response.
    I haven't provided anything out of context, and in cases where things could be misinterpreted, I made sure to include the full conversation. I did not adjust our conversation, and the only "edits" that Bera is referring to here are menial edits that I may have made at the time the message was sent to provide a clearer message. If moderators would like, I can provide a full recording of our conversation.

I stand by my original post and the evidence I provided. Bera's response seems to be focused on making baseless claims, launching personal attacks, and diverting attention away from the issue, rather than addressing the points I raised. The sheer number of repeated contradictions and inconsistencies demonstrated to me that Bera is having difficulty keeping up with his own lies and fabrications. I urge the mods to carefully review the evidence and consider the manipulation and contradictions demonstrated by Bera both on his response and the evidence.
    Last edited by cclad; 02-27-2023 at 01:04 AM.

5. Thanks shigoshigo (1 members gave Thanks to cclad for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no desire to read non-sense arguements and you are trying to abuse the dispute system in order to benefit from it. I have only one question that I want an answer for it.

Why original owner would buy another account for return to WoW if he restored his own account already? Who was playing with the account if the person who is playing is not original owner or you? What proves that you just didn't sold the account or had it under your possession at that time? I never told you that original owner bought another account. Because of that, you recklessly accused seller without any hesitation.

Your first use of warranty request has been accepted and you received refund according to our warranty terms. But now, you are trying to abuse our warranty with another not-possible recovery claim. Where is the first account? Nobody knows. Where is the secondary account? Nobody knows.

All you do is showing a ticket from your mail and claiming that it is the same account. Nobody cannot see anything other than what you want to show us. That is why we do not let buyer change mail adress of the account if a purchase is above a certain value. With this way, we can determine what is really happening and what is the cause of it. You have changed account mail and account data which is clearly stated as forbidden in our warranty and you were aware of it.

● Our warranty won't be valid if account's condition has been changed after purchase. (Modifying mail adress, character transfers to different accounts, name changes, country changes, suspensions, locks and closures)

● False or fabricated account recovery claims voids our warranty.

It is clear that someone else was contessing for ownership of the first account against original owner. It is clear that you cannot restore an account that have fake name combination without knowing crucial details of it. There are so many coincidence and all of them are gathering around you. I mean you are claiming that original owner who bought another account to play wow recovered your account. This is just super-absurd and should be enough to determine that you are just not honest with what you are claiming.
    www.BERAccounts.com

cclad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm disappointed that Bera chose to ignore the evidence and points I raised in my previous post, as I was looking forward to Bera's explanation. I feel the need to reiterate some of the evidence and explanations I provided that Bera failed to address:

- Bera initially dismissed my evidence about OO (account 1)
    - 2 months later contradicting themselves by blaming OO (account 1)
    - Bera stated "I never told you that original owner bought another account." However, this is contradicted by Bera's earlier statements in May and October that such a purchase did indeed take place.
    - Receiving a refund money from OO (account 1) and thanking them. After asking for payment receipt, announcing that the account will be banned
    - Claiming that no payment was received from OO to me, despite the images Bera sent telling a different story. and now defending OO (account 1).
    - Stating OO (account 1) will be reported and banned on various occassions.
    - Not taking action against OO (account 1), and deciding to defend them.
    - Not disclosing the account 2 was under a fake name until the dispute.
    - Stating that account 2 came from an original owner, then changing it to say it came from a safe point when it is recalled.
    - Not disclosing the account that they sold originated from a banned scammer (which they themselves reported and had the user banned)

Bera's response seems to be yet another deliberate attempt to deflect from the main issues and launch personal attacks against me, as opposed to directly addressing their own inconsistencies
    Last edited by cclad; 02-27-2023 at 10:37 AM.

8. Thanks shigoshigo (1 members gave Thanks to cclad for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a seller, you don't blame your customers until evidence against them are irrefutable. My duty is keeping both side happy as long as no harm caused by any parties that is involved.

After such a recovery, all of the gained features (such as titles, achievements, characters, character information and such) should be reverted but of course this is not the case on all account recoveries. But weirdly, you were able to locate original characters even after they were completed reverted. How you can locate those characters if you don't know their names of? You said 'titles were hidden and transmogs were changed' but you never mentioned about characters having different names. So what I understand from that is characters names wasn't reverted back since there is no real account recovery. It is just you being stingy and not paying 13 EUR for nickname changes.

As I said before, I don't know about you but to me, this looks like someone was trying to hide the account rather than using it. If owner restored the account, why he decided to hide it but not to start playing on it? If original owner restored the account, why he bought another one to play with at same time period? Why he wasted hours after hours to place countless recovery tickets and help us to understand and solve the issue? Your claims are non-logical.
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 02-27-2023 at 02:16 PM.
    www.BERAccounts.com

cclad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has become increasingly evident that Bera is not interested in addressing the key issues at hand, and that continuing to engage with Bera will only delay the resolution of the dispute.
    Last edited by cclad; 02-27-2023 at 08:26 PM.

11. Thanks shigoshigo (1 members gave Thanks to cclad for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What refund? Are you retarded? I did not got any payment from the seller. You got over 3000 EUR in store credit and you used as you wished. What you paid for secondary account, peanuts?

Fake named accounts cannot be recovered since there are not any existing ID for those products. You constantly make non-sense claims one after another but in reality, you don't even know what are you talking about at all.

---

After such a recovery, all of the gained features (such as titles, achievements, characters, character information and such) should be reverted but of course this is not the case on all account recoveries. But weirdly, you were able to locate original characters even after they were completed reverted. How you can locate those characters if you don't know their names of? You said 'titles were hidden and transmogs were changed' but you never mentioned about characters having different names. So what I understand from that is characters names wasn't reverted back since there is no real account recovery. It is just you being stingy and not paying 13 EUR for nickname changes.

As I said before, I don't know about you but to me, this looks like someone was trying to hide the account rather than using it. If owner restored the account, why he decided to hide it but not to start playing on it? If original owner restored the account, why he bought another one to play with at same time period? Why he wasted hours after hours to place countless recovery tickets and help us to understand and solve the issue? Your claims are non-logical.
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 02-27-2023 at 04:09 PM.
    www.BERAccounts.com

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After working quite hard, we managed to restore access to the account. After checking the account, we determined that there is not any recovery ticket in the history. I can share account details with @D3Boost if he wants to check account by himself.

Clearly cclad was trying to abuse our warranty and forum rules for his personal benefit.

https://imgur.com/a/3kYKZZ7 (Battletag proves that is the same account)

Also why are you talking about an account that you received 2600 EUR for it 's compensate already? You received 2600 EUR worth of store credit and spent it as you desired but still constantly talking about first account. What is the point of that?

Note 1: I did not read cclad's messages since the beginning of the dispute because I knew that claims were not true. Whatever he provided are either made up or fabricated for him being able to support his fake story.

Note 2: One of the admins of another platform contacted with me regarding his false advertisement claims against me related to original owner case. But quickly we find out that he was using chopped screenshots. I cleared myself on those false claims aswell.
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 02-28-2023 at 08:46 PM.
    www.BERAccounts.com

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @cclad - 24 hours to respond.

BERAccounts has restored the account, and offered to give it back to you, rendering your claims invalid. Unless you provide proof that the account was recalled, you will be banned for false accusations, and for attempting to get a refund by lying about the situation.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

cclad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also want to reiterate that Bera had the login information to the account, and it seems odd that Bera was only able to restore access to the account after being disputed and was ignoring my messages prior to the dispute. Given the speed at which the accounts that came from Bera were recalled, I am convinced that Bera played a role in this.

Additional proof that the account was recalled, which includes my conversation with Bera:
    Screenshot - 50bc49f085a8c031ad2ba05a4c57fe14 - Gyazo
    Screenshot - 397e3c9f85c27e64382efe91e3a8889d - Gyazo
    Screenshot - 6ec23c39856a7870dd6a886f90736585 - Gyazo

That being said, I have added Bera to request the login details from him, and I am awaiting his response. I will post an update shortly after I have regained access to the account.

cclad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just as update, Bera stated that I will not be getting the account info.

Screenshot - 088cfc1f65bb773b678743d86aa8b6a3 - Gyazo

Edit: Bera updated to state that "I will find what what is fair what would be the cost of wasting my time".
    Last edited by cclad; 03-02-2023 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Updated with Bera's new response.

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are such a moron. Still using chopped screenshots without feeling any type of shame. As I said, there is no such a concept of you falsely accusing us for days and get account back like nothing happened and walk to the sunshine. First of all you tried to damage our vendor and you wasted my time with your non-sense claims. Obviously you will pay for actions that you took against our vendor.

https://imgur.com/a/xlrCEez

Edit: Nice edit my friend. He changed the chopped screenshot that he uploaded. He wasn't included last two messages of mine on his first upload.
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 03-02-2023 at 01:18 PM.
    www.BERAccounts.com

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account has been delivered to the cclad. I have also sent video evidence to D3Boost that completely proves there was no account recovery as cclad previously claimed. This dispute and outcome of it proves how easy to make fake claims against a seller and actually get away with it. I believe that cclad sold this account to another person and decided to take it back with claiming account is recovered.

Cclad void our warranty with every way possible. We will not provide any type of support to cclad after this very moment. No recoveries, no unlocks or no whatever.
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 03-02-2023 at 02:40 PM.
    www.BERAccounts.com

19. Thanks shigoshigo (1 members gave Thanks to BERAccounts for this useful post)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast