1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EazyLoot View Post
    Because the date is irrelevant, @D3Boost received images with dates (same images that you've sent him, full conversations between you and STRiiCT).

Like I said, advertisement threads on OC are outdated and cannot be deleted/alternated by me -- how can I avoid advertising then, even if I wasn't part of the Discord team at the time of your purchase?

I can't speak on behalf of STRiiCT, as I wasn't part of the Discord community at the time of your purchase.
    The reason for me blocking you is clear, you openly threatened me in various ways if I did not handle this situation. (Keep in mind, this was the same day as I returned to the Discord server and a lot needed updating due to my absence. I didn't have time to deal with a person (you) that wasn't a customer of mine, and since I wasn't selling license keys (still aren't), how could I be held responsible -- back to the undeleted OC threads and me not having an active role on the Discord anymore.

I see myself and my OC clear of this situation as the matter is between STRiiCT and yourself.
    I dont think the date is irellevant - at all.. Why did you upload it in the first place? Another point aswell, why bother to edit the date out? (Doesnt look good for you)

Outdated or not.. You are a part of it now, you were a part of it then... There is an edit function, so that excuse doesnt go here.
    The fact that your still around on the server, should make you take responsibility aswell.. Incase you cant see the problem with it, then whats holding people back to advertise for scam, and later on "But it was my partner not me, please sort it with him, even tho he blocked you, and ignored all your attempts to reach him - You cant blame me" - Great logic!

Yet you admitted to me, when i asked OBJECTIVELY, that you would handle it the same way as i did. I still dont see how ive been unreasonable at all.

Lets put it this way:

You order a key. You end up getting blocked. You attempt to contact seller 5+ different ways and get ignored/blocked aswell. You wait some days, and still no delivery.
    -Wouldnt you find an alternative? You know as good as i do, that all the profit are at the ladder reset in the diablo2 business.

So when the moron decides to not scam you 2 weeks after, cos you are hanging him out on a huge public forum. Would you be interested in a shitty key, and not getting refunded?

He/you made a huge mistake. Its very easy for you to fix, and keep your reputation intact and make me shut up, after you shit on a customer for almost 2 weeks by ignoring/holding money there wasnt yours to hold.

If you are so broke that you cant refund what i paid, then simply sell that key to your very next customer, and voila - you have the funds to refund me.

Scam by Eazyloot Team / Strict / Baoli
    EazyLoot's Avatar Banned Diablo II: Resurrected CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/20
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think the date is irellevant - at all.. Why did you upload it in the first place? Another point aswell, why bother to edit the date out? (Doesnt look good for you)
    Alright, editing out the dates was clearly a crime I committed, arrest

Outdated or not.. You are a part of it now, you were a part of it then... There is an edit function, so that excuse doesnt go here.
    Can't edit locked threads - please get your facts straight.

The fact that your still around on the server, should make you take responsibility aswell.. Incase you cant see the problem with it, then whats holding people back to advertise for scam, and later on "But it was my partner not me, please sort it with him, even tho he blocked you, and ignored all your attempts to reach him - You cant blame me" - Great logic!
    STRiiCT and I don't share economy, we handle sales privately, in the past, in the present and in the future.

Yet you admitted to me, when i asked OBJECTIVELY, that you would handle it the same way as i did. I still dont see how ive been unreasonable at all.
    I don't personally like to be scammed, but since you're not doing business with me, I can still not be held responsible.

You order a key. You end up getting blocked. You attempt to contact seller 5+ different ways and get ignored/blocked aswell. You wait some days, and still no delivery.
    -Wouldnt you find an alternative? You know as good as i do, that all the profit are at the ladder reset in the diablo2 business.
    sure.

So when the moron decides to not scam you 2 weeks after, cos you are hanging him out on a huge public forum. Would you be interested in a shitty key, and not getting refunded?
    Still the best bot platform out there, why not?

He/you made a huge mistake. Its very easy for you to fix, and keep your reputation intact and make me shut up, after you shit on a customer for almost 2 weeks by ignoring/holding money there wasnt yours to hold.
    comme ci comme ça, reputation is only what you make it, sure I treasure my 2012 account for the fact that date matters to some when it comes to being trustworthy. You're still not doing business with me tho?

If you are so broke that you cant refund what i paid, then simply sell that key to your very next customer, and voila - you have the funds to refund me.
    Who says I'm broke? This isn't a question of being broke or not, but a matter of our policy as a whole and the way we purchase our keys from the bot developer.

TLDR; Why are you still bothering discussing this with me, instead of taking it to STRiiCT? I wont be able to make a difference, and I'm personally not going to take money from my pocket that I didn't earn in the first place.

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    210/462
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Considering everything that has been presented in this thread, I have decided the following would be most adequate for both sides:

1. This will be treated as a cancelled order, hence an order cancellation fee of 15% will apply.
    2. EazyLoot will need to issue a full refund minus the cancellation fee.
    3. EazyLoot will receive a negative feedback for poorly handling the situation.
    4. Pyramiden will receive a negative feedback for the order cancellation.

5. EazyLoot will keep the keys and can resell them - essentially not losing any money since you will keep the 15% penalty fee.

Decision is final - refund must be issued within 48 hours.

@EazyLoot
    @Pyramiden
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

4. Thanks Pyramiden (1 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)
    Pyramiden's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not gonna respond to your TL;DR your logic is so flawed on so many levels, but i will say this.
    Your an ADMIN/CO-OWNER of the server, you been advertising for it here, and are still heavy involved, even tho you claim your not (Yes i have access through multiple friends) - Ofcourse you should be held responsible when your team pulls shit like this.
    Defending the way this was handled by your team and not acknowledging that on a scale from 1 being top service to 10 being the worst, you scored a wopping 15 on customer service..

But we got our final ruling it seems..

So here is the original TXID:
    Transaction: 6a1c64571f6f5c42fe55a3877ce6a15e9b2117f59095332192f4aec6ad113db1 | Blockchain Explorer

I've sent 0.00275199BTC

so you owe me ^^ - 15% = 0,0023391915

Here is my address = 3EjqjPTThcgFdzy5iu6guTYPN1xW6MQxJh

Remember to cover the transaction fee just like i did.
    Last edited by Pyramiden; 10-28-2022 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks G/R
    10/20
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @D3Boost

Please close my OwnedCore account.

I don't think that Pyramiden deserves anything after the hassle he's put me through.
    Since I was not involved in this transaction, nor part of the team at the time of purchase I think it's unfair to make me responsible.

So instead, I'll let my partner keep the $ and you can close the OwnedCore.

Who wins now? @Pyramiden

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @D3Boost

Please close my OwnedCore account.

I don't think that Pyramiden deserves anything after the hassle he's put me through.
    Since I was not involved in this transaction, nor part of the team at the time of purchase I think it's unfair to make me responsible.

So instead, I'll let my partner keep the $ and you can close the OwnedCore.

Who wins now? @Pyramiden
    I couldnt give a rats ass about the money.
    I just want justice, and i exposed a scamming pos.

Just a heads up @D3Boost. The bot developer / guy making these scammer able to run a business is this guy

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mem...160-baoli.html

I see he already has a “great” feedback score lol

——————-

Anyways, i have eazyloots real name + phone number (atleast the one he uses for the danish payment service ‘MobilePay’). Do you have a scammer/shitlist here on ownedcore Where stuff like this is listed? If so let me know so i Can ADD it.

Also. Do i have permission to leak the stuff they “sell” here, now they confessed to scam?
    Last edited by Pyramiden; 10-28-2022 at 05:08 PM.

Thanks G/R
    10/20
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know know you didnt Care about scamming, and treating ppl like shit. Now everybody on OC knows. And soon your real name + phone number goes up here aswell (yes i mobilepayd you once before.. Remember?) Have a Great weekend! Its halloween ;-)

Thanks G/R
    10/20
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyways, i have eazyloots real name + phone number (atleast the one he uses for the danish payment service ‘MobilePay’). Do you have a scammer/shitlist here on ownedcore Where stuff like this is listed? If so let me know so i Can ADD it.
    No, as this would be against the Danish GDPR regulations, which also falls under the law for private people - in doing so, you would be facing some serious consequences.

Also. Do i have permission to leak the stuff they “sell” here, now they confessed to scam?
    No, as this would fall under the Danish law of property damage.

Feel free to visit the Danish police website to report crimes.
    Theft | | Danish police

Lets take it from there.

I know know you didnt Care about scamming, and treating ppl like shit. Now everybody on OC knows. And soon your real name + phone number goes up here aswell (yes i mobilepayd you once before.. Remember?) Have a Great weekend! Its halloween ;-)
    Further evidence is being collected against you, this escalated quickly.
    I see this as a personal threat to my wellbeing, and now that I know you sent me money via mobile pay, it wont be hard to track down.

Expect a letter from the police.
    Last edited by EazyLoot; 10-28-2022 at 05:17 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, as this would be against the Danish GDPR regulations, which also falls under the law for private people - in doing so, you would be facing some serious consequences.

No, as this would fall under the Danish law of property damage.

Feel free to visit the Danish police website to report crimes.
    Theft | | Danish police

Lets take it from there.
    You started out by scamming me my friend. I sure as hell can warn other people.. And who said i would be the one to post it, there is many ways to do that.
    Like i told you on discord, prior to opening this dispute, this would happen... And im not gonna stop here either you'll learn soon enough

Thanks G/R
    10/20
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never scammed you. Have you not read any of the conversations we've been having for the past week? You are truly *blank*.

Thanks G/R
    10/20
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @D3Boost.

I need you to archive this thread as it will most likely be used in a civil lawsuit against Pyramiden.
    He has my real life information and has now threatened me.

Consider this evidence in a police investigation.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never scammed you. Have you not read any of the conversations we've been having for the past week? You are truly *blank*.
    Extreme example, but i guess its required for you to understand:

Lets say Bill Gates right hand scammed someone, and someone brought it to his attention.. What do you think would happen? I can answer for you.
    He would man up and pay right away, and fix the issue with his PARTNER. If his partner acted like a moron, he would simply leave the sinking ship - Like everyone else who had 2cents of morale.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @D3Boost.

I need you to archive this thread as it will most likely be used in a civil lawsuit against Pyramiden.
    He has my real life information and has now threatened me.

Consider this evidence in a police investigation.
    "Hello officer.. So.. Im reselling this software for a chinese dude - i know that im evading taxes, and havent paid a single cent of the income i generated of it.. But the thing is.. Me and my partner screwed this guy over... And now he MIGHT leak my name and phone number to warn other ppl from getting scammed... I dont think thats fair"

Yeah. Im sure thats gonna turn out great - Sign me up!

And bonus info for you and your boyfriend;

Your gonna lose alot more than these 50ish $ you scammed me over

And on the D2R related side of stuff/your future bot/selling products from the bot:
    Im pretty sure OC wont mind me leaking all i have (like i already told you on discord. I saved entire eazyloot.com - All screenshots/translated shit you posted on the server that i already paid for) all is going up for free on all imagniable diablo2 sites.

I hope you find it to be worth it <3

Thanks G/R
    10/20
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy to let you know I paid flat 38% income tax from all payments received via the selling of this product.
    It's fun that you again refer to me as the "partner of crime". I was not involved in this transaction, nor part of the community at this point.

I'm not worried about the "leak" of my phone number, I'm worried about the obvious threats you just made:
    (yes i mobilepayd you once before.. Remember?)
    And im not gonna stop here either you'll learn soon enough
    Website is out of date and no longer up par with the new bot client - all information is posted on discord under role permissions.

Let it be known that by having my phone number + name, Pyramiden can in fact track me down as Denmark is no more than 6million people - I see this as a direct threat against me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast