Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scam by Eazyloot Team / Strict / Baoli

Short TL;DR of what happened:

*11th of october i purchased ths bot: http:///forums/diablo-2-resurrected/...ses-areas.html
    I purchased a single session key to try it out, and incase i liked it the plan was to expand.

*13th of october i decide to purchase a 5 session key. I ended up getting blocked right after money was sent.
    -So after testing the bot for a day, i figured i could add a couple of more bots, and went ahead and contacted them again. I then got told that apparently only 1 key was usable per pc, which i figured was bs there was no mention of it - Also all of a sudden the prices was increased by 10%.. My frustration after losing my dog through out past 10 years the morning of the very same day, and then me being untreated unfair made me communicate in maybe not the most positive way.. I did however try to reach out, with 3 different computers/discord to solve this in a quiet way, and asking for my refund, aswell as said im sorry and wrote an apology, and said i would accept if they didnt want me as a customer, but at the same time requesting my money back, which was basicly stolen

Accused (Reseller teams ownedcore profile)
    /forums/members/848765-eazyloot.html

Incase you dont want developers who has nothing against scamming then here is the bot developers own profile link aswell:
    /forums/members/1172160-baoli.html

Topic link - Were i found i the bot:
    http:///forums/diablo-2-resurrected/...ses-areas.html

I would like to present all my evidence in private as it contains emails with names and stuff, which i guess shouldnt be posted publicly just yet.

I obviously have documentation of everything ready to be sent to a administrator/moderator consisting of:
    Emails
    discord conversation(s) which all backs up my claim
    Link to blockchain and me sending money, and gaining nothing in return perfectly alligning with the discord conversation, so there is no doubt to be made

To make it clear, im not interested in getting a bot key anymore.
    The very reason to buy it through them and not not through the official developers webshop is to get support.
    Thats not something im getting when the sellers behave like that.

So i am requesting the 53$ ish (i dont know the exact value right now as we all know BTC prices goes up and down alot by the minute) that they straight up stole from me.

Scam by Eazyloot Team / Strict / Baoli
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    210/462
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    User has been notified.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

EazyLoot's Avatar Banned Diablo II: Resurrected CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/20
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.

Could you please provide information regarding this purchase? I am not directly involved in payments or the selling of licenses, so I have no access to check if this information is correct or not.

Our Discord shows all information regarding purchase of the license keys, our refund policy and how it works before and after the purchase.

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    210/462
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Pyramiden The one key per pc is clearly stated in his thread: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...mated-bot.html.

As for the keys that weren't delivered and from what I was able to gather, you refuse to take them and insist on a refund. And as far as I'm aware, the seller has offered to send them to you multiple times.

Please get in touch with the seller so he can send you the keys. You sent money for the keys and the seller has no problem sending them to you.
    Last edited by D3Boost; 10-25-2022 at 06:43 PM.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

Pyramiden's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Boost View Post
    @Pyramiden The one key per pc is clearly stated in his thread: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...mated-bot.html.

As for the keys that weren't delivered and from what I was able to gather, you refuse to take them and insist on a refund. And as far as I'm aware, the seller has offered to send them to you multiple times.

Please get in touch with the seller so he can send you the keys. You sent money for the keys and the seller has no problem sending them to you.
    I literally have screenshots of my discord conversation, where seller ADMITS it wasnt stated only 1 key per pc.

Like i wrote in my opening statement:

"I would like to present all my evidence in private as it contains emails with names and stuff, which i guess shouldnt be posted publicly just yet.

I obviously have documentation of everything ready to be sent to a administrator/moderator consisting of:
    Emails
    discord conversation(s) which all backs up my claim
    Link to blockchain and me sending money, and gaining nothing in return perfectly alligning with the discord conversation, so there is no doubt to be made"

So can i contact you on discord... Another thing is. He had blocked me since the 13/10 - Funny enough, i woke up this morning to a message form him on discord, which is straight up laughable

"!STRiiCT — i går kl. 23:26
    pyramide - i still have your 5x bot license and am still offering it to you.."

I have added you on discord @D3Boost

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EazyLoot View Post
    Hello.

Could you please provide information regarding this purchase? I am not directly involved in payments or the selling of licenses, so I have no access to check if this information is correct or not.

Our Discord shows all information regarding purchase of the license keys, our refund policy and how it works before and after the purchase.
    You literally advertise for the discord where i got scammed after sending money, so dont play innocent.. You admitted your getting paid for work there aswell = you should be able to take the blame when you/your buddy/developer (i dont know who this is on ownedcore as you advertise for 3 different discord profiles) scams someone.

The domain all your translated botfiles is uploaded to is on the EAZYLOOT.com (your very own domain) so why in hell, do you think you shouldnt be to blame for this?
    Last edited by Pyramiden; 10-25-2022 at 11:26 PM.

Thanks G/R
    10/20
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please reply to STRiiCT on Discord so your product can be delivered as we've offered multiple times.
    We'd like to get this resolved just as much as you do.

Thank you.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please reply to STRiiCT on Discord so your product can be delivered as we've offered multiple times.
    We'd like to get this resolved just as much as you do.

Thank you.
    Yes you wanted to resolve it so badly - Thats why you BLOCKED me for 2 weeks, and ignored all my attempts to reach you guys, all of a sudden until the staff here had time to review the report here.... Ohh the irony!

https://i.imgur.com/zBKC3Jw.png

As you can see 13/10 was when he blocked me -> (Igår means yesterday, as in 25/10 evening my time - Right after activity came in this topic. What a strange timing, coming from the guys who want nothing but happy customers and provide good service - lmao)

Im just waiting for you @D3Boost to get online, so i can send you all i have to proof my case.

Im not accepting a shitty key now for the following reasons:

A) Its worthless now - I found another solution, like i said many days ago now

B) I got blocked RIGHT AFTER ive paid - I also got kicked from the discord. The whole purpose of buying through you and not directly from the developer is SUPPORT - Support im unable to receive as you decided to block/delete me right after ive paid

C) I already attempted to reach out to you guys multiple times for days to resolve it one way or another - You spit me in the face.. You cant have it both ways you scamming rat.

For the reasons above + all the documentation i will present to @D3Boost later, i think im more than inclined to a refund.
    Last edited by Pyramiden; 10-26-2022 at 12:57 AM.

Thanks G/R
    10/20
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As stated before, please reply to STRiiCT on Discord so your product can be delivered as we've offered multiple times.

We've shared all legitimate information with D3BOOST aswell.
    Awaiting his input.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As stated before, please reply to STRiiCT on Discord so your product can be delivered as we've offered multiple times.

We've shared all legitimate information with D3BOOST aswell.
    Awaiting his input.
    Im pretty sure hes gonna rule otherwise, once he sees what ive gathered.

You are selling a license including support -> There is no support when you block/delete the customer (me) right after
    Instead of delivering the product which was paid for instantly -> You block/delete the customer (me)
    When the customer (me) attempted to reach out to him over several days to get the product delivered, i was ignored, and he keept on pretending he didnt receive any money

There is NO excuse aswell as any sort of valid explanation whatsoever as to why he didnt deliver it straight away -- I tried with 3 (THREE) different discords. I had multiple people message him - ALL OF THIS OVER MULTIPLE DAYS BEFORE MAKING THIS DISPUTE, IN AN ATTEMPT TO SOLVE IT PEACEFULLY!!!! - So he did indeed have plenty of oppunities aswell as time to get his shit together and pay up.

Like i stated prior to you offering to refund and "proceeding my order" if you decide to call it that (lol you just have the keys stored which you buy in bulk like you told me) - I found an alternative, and therefore i request a full refund as the key is useless.

Another thing is, as everyone knows who are into diablo2 botting, its all about the first couple of weeks of a ladder season to make profits. By stalling/scamming/holding my money hostage for 2 weeks, and not resolving this matter with me prior to me having to call you out here, makes it a complete ripoff.

You cannot blame me for finding an alternative to your shitty chinese product, when you decide to block/delete me of discord, and ill state once again - The reason to purchase through you, and not directly of developer is support -> There is no support to be gained when you blocked/deleted me.

Still waiting for you to poke me on discord @D3Boost

Thanks G/R
    10/20
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wont be commenting on this thread any further.
    Awaiting confirmation that the license key has been delivered to you as promised.

Edit:

You are selling a license including support -> There is no support when you block/delete the customer (me) right after
    Instead of delivering the product which was paid for instantly -> You block/delete the customer (me)
    When the customer (me) attempted to reach out to him over several days to get the product delivered, i was ignored, and he keept on pretending he didnt receive any money
    Yes, we are the official resellers permitted sole rights to distributing license keys to English speaking customers, that's correct.
    No, we do not include "support" with the purchase of the bot. We offer 'remote access services' in case the customer finds the bot too hard to setup, however we did post translated images as well as written explanation of the bot, it's features and how to set it up on our Discord and website.
    What we concluded yesterday talking with @D3Boost was that in a short span of time, you mentioned that you sent payment for a license key via Crypto - Yes, this message was missed in the heat of the discussion you had with my partner, and has since been tracked down and you've since been offered the product that you paid for. - Please note that it was clearly stated that we do not offer refunds, as you mention here:

Like i stated prior to you offering to refund and "proceeding my order" if you decide to call it that (lol you just have the keys stored which you buy in bulk like you told me) - I found an alternative, and therefore i request a full refund as the key is useless.
    Reason for this being that, no, we do not keep a stock of license keys or buy in bulk, I don't believe I've ever said that, as it wouldn't be the truth. Yes, we do buy license keys at a discounted rate, perks of being a reseller, but the bot developer does not reimburse us in the event of a ban etc., hence why we don't offer refunds. It's a bot program, breaking the ToS of Blizzard, you're not buying a car at a dealership.

Please reach out to STRiiCT on Discord so your license key can be delivered and this issue resolved. He's made contact - ball is in your court half.

Edit 2:
    Looking through the evidence provided to me, you were blocked because you threatened to redistribute your license key, which is against our policy.
    We have a set of rules that we expect people to follow, and those are presented to you as soon as you enter our Discord server in the 'read-this-first' section.

Last edited by EazyLoot; 10-26-2022 at 02:41 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty cute you cropped out the date of posting those terms, lmfao - You literally just prooved my point, and that you are a lieing scamming piece of shit.
    Let me guess your mouse slipped, and you coincidentally removed the date stating it was posted 18/10-22?

You clearly didnt present the facts in a proper way, especially considering you just lied about above. I wonder what other kind of fairytales/facts you hide from @D3Boost the other evening when i was sleeping, and you had alot of back and forth which was deleted when i woke up, judging from my notifications...

ANYWAYS PROOF OF ABOVE^^^^^^

Here you go, none altered screenshot WITHOUT removing the date of posting on discord.

On top of picture, notice the date -> They posted it 18/10. I purchased on 13/10... So do this mean here on ownedcore i can sell something, and make up ridicolous terms later on, and have them applied to former transactions... (Obviously not)

Middle picture = Me steaming abit, and stating they should probably ADD that only 1 key per PC is a thing

Buttom picture = They confirming it wasnt stated, and they just added it

--------------------Check and Mate my little rat----------------------------------

You just stated, you only buy keys on demand and you dont purchase them in bulk - in other words, claimed i just lied above... How do you explain this picture then, of you saying you purchase 20+ keys (bulk) at a time for a discounted rate, and this is how your business model works

Raw data, so you can copy paste (Select Danish/Denmark -> English on translate) - "Vi købte 20+ keys af gangen for en lavere pris ja"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So my message about me having send funds got lost, in the heat of the moment... How about my multiple times reaching him, through new discords made on seperate pc's, and then him blocking me right after, afterwards instead of solving it right away?

Here is an example, i have a few more if needed. Just let me know @D3Boost

Here me trying to reach them, and resolving it through another bot customer (Note the dates between when this conversation occured, and when i actually went through with it. I think that shows how patient i was, before going through with this):

In other words.. Unless he is a humanbeing with Single Digit IQ, there is NOWAY ON EARTH by now, he wasnt aware he had money in his wallet that didnt belong to them.. That message that i paid for it, didnt get 'lost' - HE PURPOSELY DECIDED TO SCAM ME

This was the conclusion of a long conversation between me and noztia - THREE DAYS AFTER I PAID -
    They decided to offer to deliver my key, after being ignored for like 70hours, and me stating i found something else and i demand a refund as the key was useless to me now.

And once again. One of the main purposes to purchase of you is the instant delivery. Thats not 70+ hours of being ignored/blocked/deleted and having to contact you through other means 5+ places before talk starts about a product being delivered...

If this isnt enough @D3Boost then i also have more to add, which backs up my case.

I still demand a refund.

Thanks G/R
    10/20
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On top of picture, notice the date -> They posted it 18/10. I purchased on 13/10... So do this mean here on ownedcore i can sell something, and make up ridicolous terms later on, and have them applied to former transactions... (Obviously not)
    Yes, we updated our entire infrastructure of the Discord, non-related to the issue you have at this moment.
    I never stated that "one license per computer" was or was not posted at the time of your purchase, it was indeed added after you suggested it to striict, it was however stated in our "purchase bot" ticket system I believe.

You just stated, you only buy keys on demand and you dont purchase them in bulk - in other words, claimed i just lied above... How do you explain this picture then, of you saying you purchase 20+ keys (bulk) at a time for a discounted rate, and this is how your business model works
    past sentence, we used to buy in bulk, yes, and if you check the date, we had this conversation before I re-entered the Discord scene, and you would know if you read through the entire conversation we had. I was NOT involved with the Discord on Oct. 11th. In fact I re-joined the Discord and the staff after you purchased your License key, and at that point I had been absent for 6months.
    You are an old customer, and you used the bot prior to this, you "expected" the bot to work as it used to, even though there had been a big ban wave in between (reason I quit the Discord and my role in the first place) - Bot was relaunched with a new system (requiring downgrading of windows, limited accounts per PC. etc. etc.).

So my message about me having send funds got lost, in the heat of the moment... How about my multiple times reaching him, through new discords made on seperate pc's, and then him blocking me right after, afterwards instead of solving it right away?
    As you are well aware, I cannot speak on this matter, as you're doing business with STRiiCT and not me. I was not involved with the Discord at this given time. (And the OC threads you reference to, are old posts, from when D2R was released. -- It's not possible to remove or close threads).
    Contacting Aftermathboy? Why? He's a Certified Helper which involves doing remote access support ($25). Your deal was with STRiiCT, not me, not Aftermathboy not anyone else.

This was the conclusion of a long conversation between me and noztia - THREE DAYS AFTER I PAID -
    They decided to offer to deliver my key, after being ignored for like 70hours, and me stating i found something else and i demand a refund as the key was useless to me now.
    For those not speaking Danish:
    I asked STRiiCT if he could double-check his wallet again for the payment. (My part is done..)
    STRiiCT let's me know that he wont be offering a refund (again because of our policy, and the explanations of how we buy keys in my previous post).
    Pyramiden says that he can forget everything about sending the license key, and that he'll be making this dispute on OC.
    Pyramiden proceeds to state that by buying a bot from us it includes "support and instant delivery", which is wrong.
    - We do not include support with the purchase of our bot apart from the images and translated documentation that's freely available at our Discord to customers.
    - Instant delivery? Who told you that?. As mentioned in the post above, we're resellers, once a customer places an order with us, we buy the key directly from the bot developer. (He's manually processing our orders to factor in the discount etc.). Most customers wait less than 24 hours, but sometimes the bot developer does not answer us for days. -- We do not keep a stock.

So once again.
    Leave me out of it -- Contact STRiiCT to get your license key that you ordered or figure out a solution with him.
    The posts you are referring to on OC are outdated and should be deleted. (Something I can't do myself).
    Bot has changed 110% since then, and the information provided on the OC posts are outdated.
    Last edited by EazyLoot; 10-27-2022 at 10:37 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But why would you hide the date if that was the case on the above picture? That doesnt make any sense.

What matters is. You been advertising for it, and you are clearly a part of it again as you say = you should take responsibility.

Also. I literally have proof of strict stating keys are instant and used it for advertising aswell.

Im not sure why you continue to think its ok, to block me - and ignoring several attempts of mine to get ahold of him when i purchased it.
    When i have to go on for days with the belive im scammed (I tried to reach out to him myself - ignored.. Ofcourse im trying to connect to him through other ppl i know who regularely speak to.. You cant objectively say you wouldnt do that. As a matter of fact im quite sure you told me on discord you would act as i did)

The fact there matters is, he blocked me after payment was received and i had NO MESSAGE from him, until D3boost posted something here - That is 12 (TWELVE) days of me having sent money, and him shitting on his customer.

Thanks G/R
    10/20
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because the date is irrelevant, @D3Boost received images with dates (same images that you've sent him, full conversations between you and STRiiCT).

Like I said, advertisement threads on OC are outdated and cannot be deleted/alternated by me -- how can I avoid advertising then, even if I wasn't part of the Discord team at the time of your purchase?

I can't speak on behalf of STRiiCT, as I wasn't part of the Discord community at the time of your purchase.
    The reason for me blocking you is clear, you openly threatened me in various ways if I did not handle this situation. (Keep in mind, this was the same day as I returned to the Discord server and a lot needed updating due to my absence. I didn't have time to deal with a person (you) that wasn't a customer of mine, and since I wasn't selling license keys (still aren't), how could I be held responsible -- back to the undeleted OC threads and me not having an active role on the Discord anymore.

I see myself and my OC clear of this situation as the matter is between STRiiCT and yourself.
    Last edited by EazyLoot; 10-27-2022 at 02:17 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast