2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Character Recalled / Scammed - shigoshigo

Dispute Date: Feb 29/04/2022
    Ownedcore Profile Link/User Name: mem...higoshigo.html
    Instant Messenger username of Accused: GormGlistrup#5835
    Payment Method Information: [email protected]

What is the dispute about? Character was Purchased then recalled.
    Dispute Thread Link:https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...bags-more.html
    Value of Trade Involved: 1760 EURO
    Did you use a middleman?: No
    Provide more information on what leads to the dispute:

It pains me to do this and I was going to let it go.
    I have had many conversations with Shigo over the past year and never been hostile. We mutually respected and came to an agreement for a deal for the account listed above. Firstly I want to say when I found out that outcome of the account, I was going to just ignore it and not bother posting any of this information, but the fact he has the cheak to try and pinpoint me as the bad guy in this situation.

I made the purchase for the account on 2nd of Jan 22, paid via paypal family and friends as requested and proceeded to receive the character on a fresh account. My friend held the account and did not access it for 30 days as prepping for a name change. During this period the account had been recalled and Shigo was aware of it as I was alerted by his friend. He had conversations with me knowing this account had been recalled and chose not to say anything to me. Once I discovered the banned account, contacted blizzard to find out the ban was a giga perma no coming back. I did the correct measures and contacted the bank to ensure I didn't get scammed out of my money. Not once did Shigo try to contact me to explain the situation. I choose not to expose him because at the end of the day I won the dispute for the money.

But Futhermore please see proof that the Account in question was banned and Shigo was aware.
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet - agreement on payment
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet - Payment submitted
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet - Character sent

https://imgur.com/a/rYBgXI6 - Account banned (Last played is date bought)
    https://imgur.com/a/uQ3YknD - Friend confirming date the email came from blizzard with the ban
    https://imgur.com/a/pmwwhun - Date Gorm Left our group chat 1 day after the ban not saying anything.

https://imgur.com/a/b8wS3tU - His friend providing a screenshot of gorm admitting in danish the account got recalled
    https://imgur.com/a/DjSZY1i - Yusef being aware that the account in question had been recalled before I even knew.
    https://imgur.com/a/mcIONNM - Me contacting gorm a month later in regards to another account - him choosing not to say anything about the ban on the account I just bought

Ultimately, Sure its not his fault. But it was a resell and it was risky, I got my money back. But I feel action should be taken against the fact this guy is a snake.
    Contact Through Discord -> SLAccounts4sale#2327 <-

Character Recalled / Scammed - shigoshigo
    D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @shigoshigo

Please respond
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…

shigoshigo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/1
    Trade Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deer Smitey01 / SLAccounts4sale / Alexander Schick / Aka whatever you want to be called today.

Picture from today - 28.05.2022 - Album on Imgur

Here you can see that i still tries to reach out to you "SLAccounts4sale" But you have eventually already gotten your money back by telling your bank that "yours or maybe a family members creditcard was exploited over Christmas (makes good sense, to get all those Christmas-present money back too) which resulted in a chargeback even before, we had a chance to talk about it. Nice of you.

So you told another story to Paypal that you never got the product delivered - This info does paypal have since they recorded the conversation i had with them, and they told me that. (3 months after you got the R1 Paladin, which you also gave me a positive feedback on) and then there is now 2. lies floating around in your little game. - Well thought as well, hehe.

I've tried to reach out to SLAaccounts / Aka Alexander Schick / Aka Smitey01 - mutilple times on discord and also over Paypal chat, as paypal wanted me to, but you of course pulled out, and only used that Paypal account for the chargeback. But in the real world, paypal have no other choice than to give you your money back, because paypal have the lower hand in situations like these.

But you didn't even wanted to have a conversation about the problem with me.
    And i understand that, since it's hella great to get a full chargeback on all your spendings over Christmas. I see the clever hustle in that, if your moral is as low as yours SLAccounts4sale/Alexander/Sminet01/SantaClaus.

So i have ultimately lost the whole case.
    And that is fine, scammers sometimes win and you got me this time. I'm happy for you. You got for Christmas what you wanted.
    Jayze reached out to me at and i repaid him instantly, as mentioned in the comments. But these comments are now sadly gone, since the admin didn't thought they where relevant. Hmm.
    Two of the people who commented where very much involved - Since Jayze tell's that i repaid him instantly and Velthz since he didn't ment anything about the stuff, that you choose to use as proof in this case.

I will eat the minusbalance, that's a minor problem.

But being called a scammer by the ultimately most hated reseller on this whole forum is a joke.
    When we all know who the scammer is. You don't even have a single postive feedback nor any ID validation, or anything. That of course makes sense, when you live in the shadows.
    I don't know how this feels, but you may feel something.
    Being exposed as the multi fraudster that you are.

The Danish Police are involved as well, just so you know.

I hope this little message from me will put things into perspective, for those of you who honestly think that I am a scammer.
    Well played

BR - Gorm
    Last edited by shigoshigo; 05-30-2022 at 03:00 AM.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @SLAccounts4sale

Please respond
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @shigoshigo No one is getting paid and use this as a warning. If you have something to say then say it here. Going to clean up this thread because I don't have time to read through walls of text.

Please provide your side of the story in a few points.

@SLAccounts4sale Please provide your side of the story in a few points.

Don't write a wall of text because I'm not going to read it.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

SLAccounts4sale's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure,

I bought an account via shiggo that was recalled, I was given proof from his friend that he was aware but he did not contact me. I contacted my friend who purchased it who then contacted his bank to reclaim the money. After re-speaking to shigo he never mentioned the recall even though he was aware of it and says another customer contacted him about another character being recalled from it. After 2 months of this happening he decided to leave negative rep against me and make out I am in the wrong for getting the money back. He makes up stories about paypal recalls and doesn't provide any evidence that actually backs him up.

Simple as that really.
    Contact Through Discord -> SLAccounts4sale#2327 <-

shigoshigo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/1
    Trade Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay short and to the point.

SALccounts4sale - bought a char from me - we moved it to a (what we thought was a secure middle account). The main account got recalled by the OO, and that ended up in a big ban, on all of the accounts who had been in touch with that mother-account. I was not aware that this could happen, but I got an msg from PayPal- that I suddenly had a minus balance and this would end up in a incaso case if I didn't pay. Strange when PayPal don't refund virtual goods on a F&F transaction. But that has happened.

The thing that is not right here, is that I was not at any point aware that the actual Char SLAccounts4sale, had bought was banned. I was only aware that the mother-account had been recalled which the not that clever OO, then ended up getting completely banned.
    SLA and I didn't had any contact, so we could't solve this issue, before I got that minus balance. I was pissed, that we didn't had any dialog before I just got flatted out pounded from PayPal. Therefore I wrote a passive-aggressive Feed back, which resulted into this dumb debate on who where the victim / who knew before etc. The "proof" Yusef talks about is regarding the mother account, not the actual character, who we thought was safely moved onto a new account.
    I really thought this was a safe OO, but he wasn't.

SLAccounts4sale got his money as he says.
    I have payed my minus balance, for taking the risk of reselling from someone I believed was a legit source.

PayPal Minus - - Album on Imgur

End of story

BR - Gorm
    Last edited by shigoshigo; 05-31-2022 at 02:08 PM.

8. Thanks tiwitoh (1 members gave Thanks to shigoshigo for this useful post)

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Case will be dismissed. You were both in the wrong and as a result, negative ratings will be kept.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…