0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GоldenBoost MMORGP New world scam gold

Accused Information
    Dispute Date: 29.01.22
    Ownedcore Profile: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...ices-safe.html (⭐BUYING GOLD⭐🔴ALL SERVERS🔴INSTANT PAYMENT🔴✅Great Prices✅🔒SAFE🔒)
    Instant Messenger username of Accused: Discord - GоldenBoost#8483
    Payment Method Information: ----

Dispute Information
    What is the dispute about: Money
    Dispute Thread Link: ---
    Other Sites Scam Link:Site not installed
    Value of Trade Involved: 100$
    Other payment method: No
    Did you use a middleman: No
    Provide more information on what leads to the dispute: scam on 100$

Proof
    Explain what happened: It's another game but you need to know.
    I made an announcement that I was selling currency in New World. He added to me and asked price, I indicated a price of $ 0.6 for 1k. To which the answer was that he would take everything for $ 0.5
    After I agreed to the deal, he indicated the city and the amount of 200k that I gave him, at the end he had to send me 100 dollars.
    Also after the message "bro im msg you sent money after transfer coins, im have stock feedback" He indicated 2 links, as I found you. But then he deleted it.
    He asked what was going on with the transfer, although I had already made a deal more than 20 minutes ago, and then there was a message "Ok few mins sent money sorry im got many deal" And silence.
    I registered on the forum to talk about this person, I'm pretty offended. Maybe he really has a lot of work and can't reply to my messages? Let me get an answer here.
    Proof:
    Removed personal data and chats.
    screenshots

GоldenBoost MMORGP New world scam gold
    maclone's Avatar / Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/1029
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have been scammed by an imposter.

Notice that the first "o" in the name of the Discord user has a different style than the rest of the name: GоldenBoost (Cyrillic O)
    The Discord user is using Discord Nitro to set their number to # 8483 .