1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Case Dismissed] GroguMando

Scammer

Ownedcore Name: GroguMando
    Discord Name: GroguMando#4138

Did you use a middleman?: No

Explain what happened: Purchased a Lifetime key for 186$ USD. Advertised as undetectable with 24/7 support. At first he's extremely helpful and took time to answer all my questions and concerns. After a week of using the cheat, it was detected and i was banned. I messaged him on discord and was slow to reply. He said he was working on the update. I tried for 30 days and the EFT cheat never updated (nothing new). Went on vacation and came back to try again. Started getting SLL Key errors. Reached out to GroguMando several times on Discord with no replies. It wasn't until i started posting questions on OwnedCore that he would reply to me in Discord. Finally he updates EFT Cheat but tells me that even though i purchased a Lifetime Key, i would have to pay another 100$ to get the new loader and cheat!! I asked again what happened to the lifetime key. Once again, slow response but finally says, he's working on it the Loader he sold me. EFT cheat has not worked in 60+ days. He still advertising Undetectable and Lifetime support!
    Proof:

If images dont show, i can PM or email them.

Link to thread: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...-lifetime.html (🔥🔥!! Eft private cheese !! | esp | item esp | | !! Undetected!! | lifetime | 🔥🔥)

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Last edited by outpostcigs; 07-06-2021 at 02:18 PM. Reason: added pictures

[Case Dismissed] GroguMando
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    GroguMando has been notified.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

GroguMando's Avatar Member 100% Trust factor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, user is claiming lies, I am always talking to my customers, regarding any issue. And yes, hack is currently on updating.

Also statimg lies wont help you, I never said, you need to pay more money, I offered you second option, which was currently working because you didn’t want to wait.

Also if your statememts are true, that I told you to pay 100 more to get access to stuff you bought, post it here, our comvo in discord is opened, everything is here.

Instead of posting this, you should contact me that you have issues with waiting, I”d be glad to work things out with every or my customer

EDIT: After 30 days, was cheat of course updated, cheat has to be regulary updated regarding the game updates or detection. The thing you have been inactive doesn't meant that cheat hasn't been updated meanwhile you were off.

Have a nice day
    Grogu
    Last edited by GroguMando; 07-09-2021 at 08:52 AM.

GroguMando's Avatar Member 100% Trust factor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest, I don't see point of that post, why you don't contact me first, regarding your issues ? I'd be really glad to help you out, sometimes I won't respond immediately, atleast now, when tarkov is pushing each days some kind of updates, which I have to deal with.

I didn't blocked you
    I didn't cut your license

How did I scam you ? It just pointless thread from you

outpostcigs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not mention anything about you blocking me. I continually requesting assistance. My main concern was buying a lifetime subscription and then you telling me i had to pay another $100 to use the newer version. What's the point of offering lifetime when we have to pay more for the updated loader? Then offering the cheat as undetectable but was banned within a week of buying. I asked for a refund and you said the lifetime version would be fixed that day or the next. It has not. I asked you to keep me updated, you have not.

Like i said, it's a Scam when you advertise LIFETIME and Undetectable but do not honor these.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buyers beware. Any soon to be buyers look at the proof i posted.

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which proof ? To be honest you claiming bullshit without any proof. Contact any of my customer if they are satisied I am working 24/7 to keep and update my hacks, rhis is fucking bullshit claiming shit, it makes me fucking mad, no single proof. norhing

I always keep it updated and continuite support of my lifetime licenses
    If you cant handle that hacks has to be updated, I don’t understand then

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not going to waste my time anymore with this bullshit, I offered you my second cheat for free (lifetime) because you don’t want to wait for update, take it or leave and keep claiming. bullshit about my reputation and me.

If you don’t want to solve it with me on disord the. I’ll keep admin handle that.

You just mad eme fucking mad, working on support, updating my cheats 24/7 and these types of customers like you are just unbelievable

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scammer ? Fucking call me scammer one more time, what scam ? EVERY FUCKING SOFTWARE has to be updated in some time, depending on bypass detection or regular gameupdates. And yes, my cheats are undetectable. Sometimes someone got banned due wrongly placed loader, wrong injection, manual bans, and yeah often big banwave hits whole cheat.

Admin, if you got any concerns we can talk on discord or anything you want to know feel free to contact me.

But i can’t fucking stand someone calling me scammer, one thing i can’t stand. Fucking lies

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @admin,

As stated, if you need proof please feel free to reach out to me and ill send what i have. Thanks.

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GroguMando View Post
    I am not going to waste my time anymore with this bullshit, I offered you my second cheat for free (lifetime) because you don’t want to wait for update, take it or leave and keep claiming
    @outpostcigs To me, this shows that he is trying to work this out with you. Please get in touch with him for a resolution. I don't see this as a "scam" by any means.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling