0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Impostor - Elkido scammed me $30 and stole everything off my account

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...port-safe.html (🔴🔴ULTRA CHEAP TBC WoW CLASSiC GOLD🔴🔴ACCOUNTS & BOOSTS🔴24/7 Support🔴🔴SAFE🔴)

I copy and pasted his discord ID from this thread (which he conveniently edited just recently). My account and all items were stolen off of it. I am recovering the account but the $30 is now lost. He should be held accountable for advertising a FALSE discord ID. I can upload my chat but I do not want it posted publicly. Can a mod please contact me directly so I can share the evidence with them instead of posting my discord etc public. I see there is another post where the exact same thing happened to someone else. Honestly this is a joke because I used crypto and cant even charge back...

Edit: I have contacted D3Boost over discord and am now PMing him the proof. Its funny how when the correct Discord ID is posted no issues arise isnt it Elkido?
    Last edited by joboy_67; 06-06-2021 at 06:54 PM.

Impostor - Elkido scammed me  and stole everything off my account
  2. Thanks Dejan, GoldenBoost (2 members gave Thanks to joboy_67 for this useful post)
    ELKIDO's Avatar Active Member Premium WoW services
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    148 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I edited that thread of mine as soon as i noticed whats going on. That was today about 6 hours ago(mods can confirm). You opened dispute 30 minutes ago. Thats 5 and a half hours diference. Please stop making a fool out of yourself you are here since 2009. That thread of mine is for selling gold, accounts and boosts. I dont buy anything via that thread. So why would you contact me to sell me something via that thread exactly? Why not via other threads where i actually say that i buy stuff in them? Mods can see what time i edited my thread today. Ur just making a fool of yourself.

You apparently sold something to scammer and you say you copied my discord name from this thread https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...port-safe.html (🔴🔴ULTRA CHEAP TBC WoW CLASSiC GOLD🔴🔴ACCOUNTS & BOOSTS🔴24/7 Support🔴🔴SAFE🔴)
    I never mention that i buy anythign in that thread, so why would you contact me via that thread to sell me something? Normal person would think that i said in the thread that im buying whatever you sold and thats the reason you contacted me? Come on now, no one is that stupid.

Go and contact blizzard, say your account is hacked and your account stolen or wahtever. They will restore it. If you let the scamer login to your account they saved his IP and will clearly see something was wrong and they will restore your precious stuff.
    Discord-CLICK HERE || Skype-CLICK HERE || Website: www.wow-accountshop.com
    All major wow servers l Accounts l Gold l Powerleveling and boosting

joboy_67's Avatar Active Member Super Wiener CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about you leave this thread and stop looking like a jerk yourself before you even see any evidence? The way you are acting is pissing me off. I contacted you over discord for a BOOST, instead my account was stolen. This was also yesterday, I just wasn't home to post a dispute at the time.

5. Thanks GoldenBoost (1 members gave Thanks to joboy_67 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    148 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You did not contact me, you contacted impostor. You were to lazy to check.
    I dont care what is pissing you off. You think im not pissed off?

Stop acting like i stole something from you! You are barking on the wrong tree!

With one small click you could double check and make sure ur talkign with me, but no. You were too lazy.
    Last edited by ELKIDO; 06-06-2021 at 07:09 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ELKIDO View Post
    You did not contact me, you contacted impostor. You were to lazy to check.
    I dont care what is pissing you off. You think im not pissed off?
    You advertised an imposters Discord ID, I have been here since 2009 and have never had an issue until today. Now please allow the moderation team decide, I do not want to discuss semantics over this thread.

Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    148 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop acting like i stole something from you. I did not advertise his discord. He made his discord look like mine using disord nitro. If you want to be specific.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ELKIDO View Post
    Stop acting like i stole something from you. I did not advertise his discord. He made his discord look like mine using disord nitro. If you want to be specific.
    Again please allow the moderation team decide the outcome. I can accept an impersonator stole my money, but you had the wrong discord ID on your thread. This is fact plain and simple. I will no longer continue to reply to you. I double and triple checked the discord ID to make sure it was the one posted on ownedcore. And yes I do know that Discord IDs are case sensitive, this is a sellers due diligence. Multiple people got caught with this trick, and unfortunately you were caught also. Now please stop spamming my threads. My apologies for pissing you off but now we both know better. This issue is no longer in either of our hands.

Update: I managed to restore access to my account, unfortunately I lost several things in the process but am happy I have my account back. I did lose several hundred gold in the process but I will take this loss. The $30 I can also accept but something has to be done about the OP and the way he has responded to being responsible for all the people who got scammed over the last 2 or 3 days.
    Last edited by joboy_67; 06-07-2021 at 07:16 AM.

Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    148 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do acknowledge my mistake, but it was a mistake, i did not know. Same as you didnt know. I Should not be crucified. You paid via BTC and If you have sufficient evidence backed up via chat logs video i will reinburse you 30 usd that you lost. Not a big deal to make all this fuss.
    Other people paid via paypal, they can chargeback that.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @D3Boost We have come to a reasonable settlement over Discord, Could you please remove the negative feedback from both our profiles? This issue can be considered closed at this point.

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Negative feedbacks removed - case closed.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling