0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammed by BERAccounts#1111 - Impostor

I recently posted on the trading forums and was looking to purchase an account with a hefty mount collection. Today at 12:55 PM begins my interaction and transaction with BERAccounts. He asks me if I am still interested in purchasing a wow mount. I reply yes. We then begin to discuss two different accounts he has for sale. I end up deciding on this one here (which after the point of sale is still listed for sale):

Scarab Lord – 36/36 Mage Tower – MoP CM – WoD CM – Complete TCG & Complete Rarest Mount Collection | BERAccounts

We decide on the price of $1150.00 USD.

I ask him many questions: is this account owned by you or are you playing the middleman? He states both are in his possession and are clean.
    He then tells me not only will I receive the account, I will also receive 4 photo ID's (which I still do not have in my email) and full account information. Attached picture:
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I will spare the rest of the details but we decide because it will make me more comfortable to split the payment up into two parts: I send the first half:

He then sends account information by discord

I then send second half:

After all the verification, I hop into the account and I must admit, this level of debauchery is impressive. There are not only no mounts, no achievements, no pets, THERE AREN'T ANY CHARACTERS on this account. I log into a brand new trial account with nothing on it, PERIOD. I have attempted to reach out since the transaction was completed and there have been no responses. Moderators please help. I am not sure what actions cane be taken against this seller but something simply must be done. I really still want the account but if that cannot happen (if the account that I thought I would receive doesn't exist) I want a full refund.

Once again, please help.

Thank you so much.
    Last edited by Jvb31212y; 05-28-2021 at 06:24 PM.

Scammed by BERAccounts#1111 - Impostor
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Please post a screenshot of the Discord username and ID, as well as the PayPal email where the payment was sent.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

Jvb31212y's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord ID: 719125363707478148

Just read through an older complaint from last year and this appears to be the same imposter that fooled someone else. I have filed a PayPal dispute and a credit card dispute but that is all it seems I can do at this point. Unless he has changed his discord ID. D3, is there any way we can create and establish a trusted dealers tab where all major trusted sellers are listed along with their discord ID, emails, etc all in one place so it is easier to navigate the murky waters of the account market? I don’t want this to happen to anyone else and I would to make it so this doesn’t happen to anyone else. Could you verify this is not his discord ID D3? luckily I think I caught all of this in time while the transaction is still pending on PayPal. I will upload photos as soon as I am back at my PC. Currently at work!
    Last edited by Jvb31212y; 05-29-2021 at 12:13 PM.

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    That Discord ID does not match his Discord username; you were scammed by an impostor. Please file a dispute with your Credit Card company.

In situations like these, it's always best to confirm the trade through PMs on the forum. This way, you're sure to be trading with the person himself and not an impostor. There's very little we can do to prevent that kind of thing because it happens very often and many people fall for it.

But you should have simply copied his Discord username from his threads, or from his website. I guess your mistake is that you added it manually by typing it.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling