Instant Messenger username of Accused: Xenos
    Payment Method Information: Paypal

What is the dispute about? Service
    Dispute Thread Link: mmo...e-misc-ud.html
    Other Sites Scam Link:Undetected Private Scripts & Mods - HypeX
    Value of Trade Involved: 25.00€
    Did you use a middleman?: No
    Provide more information on what leads to the dispute: posted below

banned1 — ImgBB - banned from the hypex website with no working product after payment

banned5 — ImgBB - xenos partner anubis final message to me before blocking me and not refunding me he also mentions that majority of the problems were solved awhile ago when nothing has been changed ever and everyone constantly complaining about it in the discord

banned3 — ImgBB - proof I made purchase

lifetime1 — ImgBB - proof it is supposed to be a lifetime product and i've only had for a week and already banned and no product no warnings no nothing

banned4 — ImgBB - this was Xenos partners response to me in the morning when i was waiting all day for response and they were messaging in discord

blocked1 — ImgBB - Xenos blocked me on discord after asking for a refund

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...e-misc-ud.html - proof he is with hypex

to go with the 2nd screenshot this is just a couple of the most recent complaints and other people trying to get refunds as well because there was no support and i was just trying to get support I like the product for most part I was just very unhappy with lack of support and i wasn't the only one but i wasn't expecting to get left without a product and a refund both as that is a scam. There is no way for me to refund through my bank as its been done for awhile and they wouldn't overturn this payment.

https://ibb.co/zXGQQM6
    https://ibb.co/DbKBLh1
    https://ibb.co/yfmBfL7

@Xenos1337
    Last edited by ShadyShakur; 05-12-2021 at 12:02 AM.

Scammed by Xenos1337 / Hypex
    ShadyShakur's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idk how to prove that the product I have is not working but if someone could help me record me trying to use it and post for me that would be greatly appreciated, I can prove they banned me and left me without a working product after buying a lifetime of the product. Banned with no warning just instantly banned
    Last edited by ShadyShakur; 05-12-2021 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any update has any admins looked into this?

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Xenos1337 has been notified.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

Xenos1337's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the late reply. Was away on vacation and didnt check my mails.
    Just as a side note, the user also made a scam report on elitepvpers, failed and got banned: View Profile: ShadyShakur23

I will just leave the message i wrote over there here.

We offer two types of HWID resets. One is manually done by our staff which takes up to 48 hours. The other one is done automatically for a fee.

The customer requested a HWID reset on 11.05.2021 01:04 AM. At 06:11 AM he requested a refund from our staff for bad support. At that time the whole staff team was sleeping. He then began spreading his toxic behaviour which resulted in a ban by one of our admins following a discord ban by me. De-escalation didnt really work since he came up with his "be a man" thing while on mad mode.

I think the whole intention was to get a refund and since we didnt give one because there was no valid reason for it, he started to force it with his toxic behaviour. Force to get banned and demand a refund else scam.

After all this i dont see a valid reason for a refund. We did our job, he even said he was happy with the product. HWID resets take up to 48 hours which is mentioned on our website. Other competitors take up to 72 hours for it. After 5 hours he was unhappy with the support and demands a refund. Is it our problem that he went on toxic? Nope, we didnt give a reason for it.

TLDR;

1. Is happy with the product
    2. Probably didnt need the product anymore or so and demanded a refund because of "lack of support" (5 hours)
    3. Got denied, started to harass / insult staff members
    4. Got banned, started to request a refund because of the ban

"I dont get a refund because i dont use the product anymore so i make them ban me so they need to refund me"

Nope thats not how the world works. Ban stays, it doesnt matter if i get banned here or so. If i get banned here for insulting staff members i also wont get a refund of my Core Coins.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He can claim that my intentions were to get banned or to get a refund but it’s as simple as this, he knew he could ban me and not give me a refund so he did. I was content with the product but upset with the service and help with the product and I was trying to get an answer as seen in my messages and I have more pictures of people disappointed in the service and also asking for refunds did they get banned? Idk, all I know is I didn’t swear at them, I didn’t call them names I just simply stated I was unhappy with the service and would like a refund if possible and they didn’t like what I had to say so instead of giving me a working product with a refund a warning they banned me knowing they would get away with it with no repercussions

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m still looking for the same product til this day as there isn’t a lot of these products on the market so that definitely wasn’t a thing either, he just couldn’t handle the fact that half the discord was angry with support and I was the guy who stood up for the poor service and got banned for it. And I did so in quite a respectful way for how upset I was, no insulting, no calling people lazy none of that. He left out all the screenshots of me messaging asking for help with set up when I first got the product and all the times I and others asked for support in general to fix the sniper rifles and bochek as seen in some of my screenshots above. He just keep riding on the fact that I didn't get my hwid reset in 5 hours and that was the only "support" related issue i had when i could write a novel on the support issues i've had with these guys and I just wanted an answer and could have been much more rude or called them names and I still don't think that would've deserved a ban but yet here we are.

can see here I literally was looking for a no recoil script earlier today.. and have been since this all happened

"Just as a side note, the user also made a scam report on elitepvpers, failed and got banned: View Profile: ShadyShakur23"

Only reason I was banned was because they didn't even let me respond to the accusation they just gave him the benefit of the doubt as i'm guessing he has donated money to them and whatever else they're probably all friends in discord laughing at the whole thing because this guy just straight up robbed me and has had no repercussions so I cussed out the admin on elitepvper because they didn't even give me a chance to rebuttal they just immediately closed the thread and let him get away with this when he very clearly scammed me knowing he could just walk away scotch free because of his position on the forum and they then banned me for cussing him out. Now this time I won't lie i did insult that admin but they didn't handle the scam even slightly professionally and just basically said oh you didn't do the trade with our trade system? your loss and it's like why even ask me for all this proof and waste my time if you're going to deny my accusations based on that standing? very clear they're just friends playing mind games with me
    Last edited by ShadyShakur; 05-27-2021 at 08:48 PM.

Xenos1337's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ShadyShakur View Post
    I’m still looking for the same product til this day as there isn’t a lot of these products on the market so that definitely wasn’t a thing either, he just couldn’t handle the fact that half the discord was angry with support and I was the guy who stood up for the poor service and got banned for it. And I did so in quite a respectful way for how upset I was, no insulting, no calling people lazy none of that. He left out all the screenshots of me messaging asking for help with set up when I first got the product and all the times I and others asked for support in general to fix the sniper rifles and bochek as seen in some of my screenshots above. He just keep riding on the fact that I didn't get my hwid reset in 5 hours and that was the only "support" related issue i had when i could write a novel on the support issues i've had with these guys and I just wanted an answer and could have been much more rude or called them names and I still don't think that would've deserved a ban but yet here we are.

can see here I literally was looking for a no recoil script earlier today.. and have been since this all happened

You messed with your windows, thats not my fault nor of the script. If you cant wait 5 hours for a hwid reset it is not our problem.

Originally Posted by ShadyShakur View Post
    "Just as a side note, the user also made a scam report on elitepvpers, failed and got banned: View Profile: ShadyShakur23"

Only reason I was banned was because they didn't even let me respond to the accusation they just gave him the benefit of the doubt as i'm guessing he has donated money to them and whatever else they're probably all friends in discord laughing at the whole thing because this guy just straight up robbed me and has had no repercussions so I cussed out the admin on elitepvper because they didn't even give me a chance to rebuttal they just immediately closed the thread and let him get away with this when he very clearly scammed me knowing he could just walk away scotch free because of his position on the forum and they then banned me for cussing him out. Now this time I won't lie i did insult that admin but they didn't handle the scam even slightly professionally and just basically said oh you didn't do the trade with our trade system? your loss and it's like why even ask me for all this proof and waste my time if you're going to deny my accusations based on that standing? very clear they're just friends playing mind games with me
    1. There is nothing like "bribing" staff members on elitepvpers
    2. YOU GOT BANNED FOR INSULTING STAFF ON ELITEPVPERS AS YOU DID IN HYPEX. DUDE LEARN IT, YOU WONT GET YOUR GOAL CLOSER BY INSULTING OTHERS WTF?

Like honestly, the only defense you came up with is the poor support statement (which in your case isnt true) and that you got banned for insulting others. Thats basically proving and confirming my points i made previously.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xenos1337 View Post
    You messed with your windows, thats not my fault nor of the script. If you cant wait 5 hours for a hwid reset it is not our problem.

1. There is nothing like "bribing" staff members on elitepvpers
    2. YOU GOT BANNED FOR INSULTING STAFF ON ELITEPVPERS AS YOU DID IN HYPEX. DUDE LEARN IT, YOU WONT GET YOUR GOAL CLOSER BY INSULTING OTHERS WTF?

Like honestly, the only defense you came up with is the poor support statement (which in your case isnt true) and that you got banned for insulting others. Thats basically proving and confirming my points i made previously.
    Where is your proof that I insulted you or your staff? not to mention it literally says in the rules you received 1 warning before being banned i didn't receive a warning or anything and I most definitely didn't insult anybody and was banned because you guys didn't like my attitude and refused to change the fact that you never update the script and not give updates to the members etc.

can see at the bottom it clearly states "you will get a warning on your first offense and ban on your second" I didn't even KIND of receive a warning Anubis (xenos partner) decided within 1 minute he didn't like what I had to say and banned me as seen in this screenshot

https://i.ibb.co/vQN83jB/banned5.png

and does that look like harassing and insulting? only thing i mentioned was that you guys were sending messages in the discord and very clearly just ignoring my pms that's all I said lol. claims people mostly write us in dm, that's exactly what I did and I was ignored and didn't receive any kind of message until i brought up a refund and that was immediately returned by banning me.

also how do you know why i was banned if you're not good friends with the person who allowed you to scam me with no repercussions? ban isn't public knowledge so you're very clearly intertwined with the leadership at elitepvper as I said most likely in a discord call laughing at me as you get away with this scam trying to "teach me a lesson"

the only defense i need is the fact that I paid you for a lifetime product and followed the rules and was banned with no refund and no product, pretty fucking simple.
    Last edited by ShadyShakur; 05-27-2021 at 09:17 PM.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Xenos1337 Please assist him with any issues he's facing with the product that he purchased. Please keep in mind that he is entitled to support, updates, private forum access on your website, etc..

If you don't want to assist him then please provide a full refund.
    Last edited by D3Boost; 05-29-2021 at 09:45 AM.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @ShadyShakur Any update on this?
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Closing in 24 hours if no reply from @ShadyShakur
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has not refunded or talked to me he’s just a scammer

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Xenos1337 Please send a ticket here once you've assisted him as I requested: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/sendmessage.php
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅