Leaked chatlogs proving Naiter has been behind all these Imposter accounts over the past 6months menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dejan's Avatar #1 MMO Trader on OC 🔥 Trusted Seller 🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    159/236
    Trade Feedback
    1600 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leaked chatlogs proving Naiter has been behind all these Imposter accounts over the past 6months

Accused Information

Dispute Date: December 18 , 2020
    Ownedcore Profile Link/User Name: mem...72-naiter.html
    Instant Messenger username of Accused: qdqdqd#7051 live:.cid.9f07dcab0b68fafa
    Payment Method Information: [email protected]

Dispute Information

What is the dispute about? Scams
    Other Sites Scam Link: Real_hunt1 | EpicNPC Marketplace
    Value of Trade Involved: N/A
    Did you use a middleman?: If yes, who? N/A
    Provide more information on what leads to the dispute:

Reporting a user Naiter for scamming suppliers on imposter accounts!

He has been using following names in order to scam: My, GoldenBoost, k1bo, Goldenpearl, Lakerban, MMOprovider, BERAccounts, D3Boost, Titaniumbay, and probably many, many more..

HIS IMPOSTER ACCS WE FOUND YET, PROBABLY THERE ARE TWICE AS MANY OR MORE THAT WE MISSED

mmobuyеr#1936 - 723604431232303264
    mmobuyеr#1936 - 723556517214683157
    GoldenBoоst#8483 - 535102466857893898
    appletreestоre#7369 - 713606191451996221
    BoоstLegend#3116 719907826268504125
    asdasdf#0303 - 713606191451996221 ID
    theresa#5015 Copy ID: 723565763428089938
    BERAccounts#1111 ID: 706467067531886603
    Ranger#1111 ID: 723552747835883520
    stevejоbsan#0072 ID: 718783535561048184
    stаnley.kubnisky#5236 723545865079226379
    Ranger#1111 ID: 723552747835883520

k1bo was a good friend of his but lately they got into an argument, k1bo leaked / has exported his discord chatlogs to me from start to finish from both of Naiter discord profiles (one of which being his main qdqdqd#7501 and one his alt account m1k1# 4557) There are total of 68K leaked discord messages, i couldnt really review all of it cus it would take me a full day or maybe more, but i found what i believe is the most important out of it all.

his alt account m1k1#4577 is banned on epicnpc for scamming/impersonating D3Boost : Miki is a scammer, uses fake middleman to steal exalts | EpicNPC Marketplace

REMEMBER: m1k1 alt discord account is naiter/qdqdqd

1.0 - Album: m1k1 is talking to k1bo about selling some account, and they sent a message to BERAccoutns to try and sell it to him, he even sent messages from his main profile, etc, anyways if BERAccoutns wants to testify to that, he can link his messages from qdqdqd main discord account and confirm that it's him by posting screenshots of the date/time/his discord name, id etc...

Naiter / qdqdqd#7051 --- m1k1#4557 - Album on Imgur

1.1 ALBUM Impersonating LOTS of people, there are even more of impersonating ranger other guys, if you are victim of forum PM verification scam, then you most likely got scammed by the same guy

Naiter / qdqdqd#7051 --- m1k1#4557 - Album on Imgur

1.2 : Wants to scam private servers, Swamer's and some guy called VITAL, idk who he is or whats the context, so if someone knows him tell him to come on this forum and give us more info about that

https://imgur.com/a/peLmazJ

1.3 Got banned on EpicNPC on m1k1 acc

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

1.4 Lots of pictures here, mostly talking about some strategies how to scam, mentioned scamming discord servers by impersonating random lowfeedback people on forum, also scamming mmobuyer cus he has no 2fa etc....

https://imgur.com/a/98R48lT

https://imgur.com/a/BLsNMBO

just to give you an idea what naiter is doing, scams people on imposter account, then buys from them on legitimate account

1.5 Yet another talk of raiding my discord server and scamming my suppliers

https://imgur.com/a/rIu2aNE

1.6 creating lots of ownedcore accounts with proxies and spamming buying threads, also selling stolen gold on g2g.com marketplace :
    https://www.g2g.com/qddddd his stock is 90% ish stolen, so maybe he can get banned too if reported to g2g as well with evidence

https://imgur.com/a/2tsINRR

EDIT - New evidence...:

1) mmo...safe-fast.html

2) mmo...ice-flash.html

This acc is not banned yet
    3) https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...e-rangers.html

This acc is not even banned, if a mod from epicnpc is reading, maybe put TWC or something on the acc for the time being
    4) https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/tap-...-safe.1674048/

I already sent the exported file to staff members which contains more than 68K messages and they can probably find more evidence in it that i missed, but i dont think its necessary cus it cant be more blatant than this
    Last edited by Dejan; 12-19-2020 at 05:24 PM.

Official OwnedCore Middleman

Leaked chatlogs proving Naiter has been behind all these Imposter accounts over the past 6months
  2. Thanks Lakerban, Themmovendor, k1bo, StephenDedalus (4 members gave Thanks to Dejan for this useful post)
    swamer's Avatar Active Member Premium & Quality service.
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    67 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy fuck, i see at least 2 names that were mass reported by farmers for scamming in my discord server. BERAaccounts being one of them, mik1. so dam...

Kennii's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    5/12
    Trade Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad to see how wrong one can be.. :/

Lakerban's Avatar Contributor High Quality Service

Thanks G/R
    108/202
    Trade Feedback
    2876 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well, thats huge , i got no time to read the whole story and check every single screenshot , but good job Detective Dejan

Verified OwnedCore Middleman

6. Thanks Dejan (1 members gave Thanks to Lakerban for this useful post)
    Zab's Avatar OC Owner

Thanks G/R
    6/63
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work there!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

8. Thanks Dejan (1 members gave Thanks to Zab for this useful post)
    k1bo's Avatar Active Member

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    77/26
    Trade Feedback
    121 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to add onto this, Qdqdqd/Maxim/Naiter was a good friend of mine, i never wanted to go public with any of this because of that. I never endorsed it, or did it myself. It was just a thing he mentioned me occasionally. In the exported chats that are sent to the admins DMs, we mention how scamming is not something i like and something i do not personally endorse. All of these chats are 100% the truth and 100% UNEDITED. I have personally not deleted a single message in these dms.
    My apologies for not going public with this before.

Naiter's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    25/19
    Trade Feedback
    65 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, “Breaking Bad’ Ownedcore Edition, Heisenberg Naiter Dejan, go to HBO or Netflix, they would definitely like your stories and plots, very intriguing. And If they don’t accept you – try seeing a doctor.

If seriously… That’s sad. Just saw it. I have one question to the people who used to be my friends/partners – why nobody even DMed me to hear what I think about it and what is my stance on it? What made u be so mad at me? The chat logs? From what I see I was accused of scamming someone for 340 exalted orbs, which is around 37$, when in fact we dealt with ya guys for more than 10,000-20,000$ each :x You could’ve messaged me first before removing me/replying to this post : (

First of all, I want to appeal to everyone who knew me before the accusations and ask you some things:
    1. Have you guys dealt with me multiple times? Have I ever let u down? Have I ever done any harm to you? Have I ever looked like a bad person to you? I was always helpful, always friendly and what is more important: honest when it comes to money. You paid me upfront the amounts greater than 1000$ per operation easily, so did I. We NEVER had issues.

2. Do you y’all know about me having a partner (an employee who’s been handling orders)? I know you do, because often when I was absent you were DMing me on Discord and receiving messages in response like “Hello, qdqd is absent, It’s his partner” and etc. I hope you could confirm that, right? I don’t want to be that miserable like the guys who want to demonize me and make a series of stupid screenshots, that can be easily fabricated and etc. Your confirmation would be enough ^^ First consider who I was with you and only then listen to what other people say about me.

3. Mr Swamer, do you remember me DMing you about k1bo scamming me for almost 2000$ and not returning it even by now? Well, looks like it what triggered him to “leak” it – me insisting on returning that. I didn’t go public with that, but looks like it’s high time :P

Get yourself some popcorn, it’s just the beginning, I have soo much to say, because I’m forced to right now :|

A story called “Young and Stupid”

As the title says, It’s about me being naïve in business, due to how young and immature I’m
    Mainly the participants of the “leaked” chat logs are me and k1bo and someone else, that’s why I have to start with explaining what kind of relations it was, because from what I see now Dejan’s
    k1bo was a good friend of his but lately they got into an argument, k1bo leaked / has exported his discord chat logs to me
    sounds like k1bo was my girlfriend and leaked my nudes xDD

Aight, in fact, it all goes back to the moment I met k1bo after an “accident” (I didn’t know anything about it at that time). Well… Not me exactly, but my employee, also known as my “partner”, who used to work for me. Let me clue you in:
    His job was to fulfil orders I receive from Ads on forums and somewhere else: someone adds me in Discord while I’m asleep -> He asks in what game, server, faction customers wanted to receive digital goods (mainly gold in World of Warcraft and exalted orbs in Path of Exile) and basically bought gold from my suppliers and distributed it to my customers while I wasn’t able to do that myself. Well, that’s was it. As you understand now he obviously had access to my Discord account, even tho he had his own one. Otherwise he couldn’t process orders that come to my discord account. Well, those two (k1bo and my employee) were kind of friends and I was unintentionally involved in their friendship and also liked k1bo, we got along very well, became friends too – everyone knows it. He was like my lil brother, I taught him everything, helped him (mainly via my employee) to start his own business and scale it – basically, everything this kid has now was built by me. I wasn’t ever greedy or something: I always let people make money too  Since those days he has grown and built up his own base of customers, making some decent cash for him. But he would never achieve that without me helping him (often not directly)

Why do I say “not directly”? Because he was mainly communicating not with me, but with my employee, the one who calls himself my partner. Obviously my employee knows a lot about my business and was transferring this knowledge to k1bo, he knows how I do this “magic” of selling digital goods and etc, knows contacts, sources and etc because he has to work with that – those were his duties.

Okay, that was pre-history I guess, because it’s boring to read already let’s move back to some facts mentioned by Dejan (by the way I don’t understand people who congratulate Dejan, like calling him a “detective” or praising him – all he did just published chat logs, took some excerpts from it and made u believe it, uhm, that’s it…?)

Who is M1K1? Seemingly it’s my old employee, who was legally working for me some time ago. It doesn’t make me an associate (that’s important and I’m gonna dwell on it) Initially, my partner/employee – is my ex-in-real-life-friend, who was “there” when I launched my own business in World of Warcraft RMT Sphere. I know him in person, we were in the same school, lol. It doesn’t matter that much. What you need to understand is that we went different roads long ago: he opted for scamming people, because he wasn’t in charge of the business I made. As simple as that, he wanted to make more money than I was giving him for the job he did for me: he knew perfectly well the sphere I was working in – World of Warcraft community (he knew where to get the gold, where to sell it and etc) – so he started obtaining gold illegally by stealing it in Discord group, doing whatever imposter thing u call that. At the same time he worked for me. What a drama. I didn’t know about it for some time, but then it surfaced and I, of course, told him to stop doing that, but.. I mean.. I’m not his dad or not his owner – he ain’t my property, he’s a free man, so he did what he did and I have nothing to do with that.

Later I set forward an ultimatum to him that he either stops it or I fire him, because I didn’t want to be linked it to it ANYHOW to avoid what I face TODAY. He stopped. We can easily understand that it’s truly had taken place by looking at the excerpts:
    1. The person says he hasn’t scammed for a long time in august or September (I don’t remember and don’t wanna even look at those loads of shits to give u precise dates, u can look for it yourself) Why on earth would a person stop doings something that brings him money?

2. There were almost no scam reports lately (doing impersonating shit and In general, not that much I heard of as in the Summer)

If you ask me: Why didn’t you report it on forums and were silent about it? The answer is simple: WHO AM I TO BLAME AND REPORT? Person without identity? He doesn’t have any permanent forum account, he’s just an anonymous person. How do you imagine that? I come here and open a dispute saying: “my ex-employee has scammed people, but he is not on the forum or anywhere else so just keep that in mind “ Ehm… what does it have to do with ownedcore or epicnpc forums and how could he be punished for it? There is no way he could, I could only damage my reputation by those stupid claims -_-

At the moment this person isn’t a part of my organization (for a long time already). Remember, “qdqdqd/Naiter” is not A SINGLE PERSON, it’s a team of people working in games – farming, buying, selling game currencies. Having an employee who did some bad things (that were never connected to the original owner of the accounts Naiter and qdqdqd in Discord) doesn’t make me guilty in any way. Imagine a big corporation, who has a boss (the director, the owner – call it whatever you want). There are hundreads of employees: if one or two employees commit crimes outside the organization (murder someone, for example) and IT WASN’T MADE ON THE BEHALF OF THE ORGANIZASTION it doesn’t mean the owner is the one who’s to blame for it. All good with that? I hope you’re still following me because it’s only a small part of what Im gonna say and reveal here.

Let’s talk now about RECENT events, and not those that happened 4-5 months ago (lmao).
    K1bo owes me money. Yes, he does. He not just owes me that – he has taken it wihout my permission. In other words it’s called “stealing” or… “scamming”. I’m glad I don’t need to show you many screenshots – you seem to have logs of all our chats with him (THO IM NOT SURE HOW IT WORKS AND IF HE POSTED EVERYTHING, EVERY WORD)

This kid uses my money for almost half a year by now and not returning me that. How I ended up in this situation? Well, at the moment back to the summer my paypal wasn’t working (well, y’all know how problematic paypal can be, right? It took me 30 days to verify my paypal account – so I couldn’t receive or send payments AT ALL. Many MANY colleagues from the forum can prove it, for example MMO-Kennii. My employee (who was mainly processing orders at that time) or me asked k1bo to use his paypal to receive the payments, because we wanted to make money, but we had no wallet to receive payments from customers, lol. So ye, he was receiving my money for some time until it got fixed. It was kinda favour, because we babysitted his business. The person who was mainly re-directing the payments for gold and other digital goods was my partner (employee) at that time, that’s why I’m pretty sure you will find in chat logs the moments when they discuss that (unfortunately, I don’t have access to the chat logs of m1k1 and k1bo since I don’t possess this account, lol, so I can’t bring up screenshots, but you surely can check that, dear staff members) The amount of my money reached at some point more than 2k$. k1bo’s paypal was used sometimes to pay to my suppliers to spend this money. By the time he stopped doing that he owed me around 1700$.
    K1bo swore on his relatives and himself that he would return the money any time “whenever u say” or something, that it’s fully mine. (I don’t’ remember exactly how he said it, go through chat logs, detectives, I’m not gonna dig that shithole) But when I stopped talking to him and working with him he got mad at me, seems like, I really don’t know the reason, but maybe he was insulted by me not devoting time to him. Seems like he was addicted to the kind of friendship we had, I dunno, that’s what I assume, I’m not sure. It sounds crazy but I don’t know the real reason Something changed. The guy became really aggressive towards me. I didn’t like him either – already back to that time I knew how miserable this person was – he was stealing my customers. :/ It might be because of m1k1 and that I stopped working with him and fired him eventually too: they probably continued to have a friendship, whereas I was too busy working, creating another businesses (yes, I have a few, so when people tell me I might have spent the whole day spamming in discord groups to earn shitty 30$ that are less than 1/10 of what I do daily – it doesn’t make sense completely, moreover, I might even have alibi for every scam or whatever u find in those chat logs (until now I saw ONLY ONE OR TWO SCAMS ON THE SCREENSHOTS) – Usually I’m working all day and if necessary I can clue the administration in about it but only privately, showing the exact result of my work so that they could see that im there almost 24/7)

Even tho the guy promised to return me money whenever I ask him to – he didn’t. It’s been more than 3 months I guess I’m actively asking him to return me my money. I mean, as I said I used to be kinda naïve, patient, easy to trust others type of person, so when the guy told me “I would give u the money soon” – It was enough for me. I have enough money to live, it wasn’t urgent. I just wanted to get it because it’s mine, lol, so I gave him time and wasn’t too mad about it. But later on I became worried, it’s been a long time already, time to get it.. Started to panic lil bit, tried to ask him to return it in a good manner and you know what I found out… YOU WON’T BELIEVE.
    The guy says my money is rly useful to him and he won’t return me that now. My money. My.
    Look what I’ve got… oooh, THE KID’S BEEN IGNORING ME AND DELAYING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Looks at the excsues: not home, monitor dead – wtf? Look at the dates!

And finally… The kid is threataning me and trying to blackmail
    If Im not mistaken that happened after I told about him not returning me money for almost half a year to Swamer and Mixxer (the latter is his best friend)
    THE GUY SAYS ABOUT ALMOST 2000$ (to be precise 1700$) THAT HE CAN RETURN IT WHENEVER HE (!) HE (NOT ME) HE WANTS TO RETURN IT. It’s surrealistic. The guy holds my money, the guy USES MY MONEY TO BENEFIT FROM IT (ADMITTING IT), threatens and blackmail me with some kind of a leverage (now we know what he was talking about)
    Probably the last thing that made him set forward false accusations against me was that Mr Swamer said, that in case he doesn’t return money he would blacklist him everywhere and etc. And k1bo told me “don’t push it or you will regret” or something like that. Do you guys after that still think It’s me who’s a bad guy here?!

https://imgur.com/a/tQpfnck
    “Check what happened to Dejan” – He thinks he destroyed you, Dejan. And now he comes to you with all this shit and you hug each other. Serbian mentality – I won’t ever understand that
    As you can see after all my attempts of getting my money back he eventually retaliated… -_- And now you can see how.

K1bo, you dug your own grave by doing that. I didn’t go public with the debt of yours and other stuff because I’m not the same as you’re, but now you forced me to. Reap what you sow.

And further we go..

Now when I told my fellow partners and colleagues from forum what this dispute is really about and who is who, let me summarize some information so that Staff Members once more refresh what they’ve just read and understand what direction I was leading them into.

Some strong points:

1. Qdqdqd/Naiter – is not m1k1. M1k1 is an ex-employee who was just processing orders for the original owner Naiter (me). AND NOT UNDER HIS M1k1 DISCORD, BUT INDEPENDATLY. The fact of his existence you can CLEARLY see from the chat logs. The fact of his existence can be confirmed from half of my customers, suppliers and what is most important – by reputable forum mebmers (sellers), as Swamer, MMO-Kennii, rkarq, smalldevil94 and many others, who ever encounceted that type of message:
    https://imgur.com/a/bQt0yEx

I’m not a robot to stay 24/7 online and make money, I need to sleep, that’s why obviously I hire (as many other big sellers) employees who do some part of their job. Usually we of course choose trusted people and from our surroundings, people who we know in person.

2. Qdqdqd/Naiter Discord account was NEVER involved in any scam. Not even slightly. There is no possible physical evidence of it (because it never happened), therefore you can’t accuse me of it. I’m not m1k1 and I don’t bear responsibility for a random guy’s actions. If it’s possible I’m ready to request IPs from Discord Support to show you that multiple people use it to work.

3. Shotout to Swamer personally: My man, there is no world in which I can say bad thing about you, after all the money we made together. It just doesn’t make sense. It’s not me who was whining about your codes in the conversation with k1bo, obviously it’s my employee who was distributing the codes. Since I pay my employees not a fixed wage (used to) but a % from sale (to motivate them to work), of course they are disappointed where my big suppliers raise their prices – they get paid less. I care less for the opinion of other people who read it, but not yours because we worked a lot with you and most likey would work even further. You can confirm that we made deals greater than 3000$ at once (more than once in a month) and it sounds absolutely childish of me scamming poor fellas for pennies :/ And by the way, you are the one who knows how I receive gold and sell it on marketplaces – obviously not illegally. I still have faith you can vouch for me in that. ^^ Even the way qdqdqd’s partner talks and original owner of qdqdqd talks is different and easy to prove by comparing chats with other people, customers, colleagues, friends and etc

4. After all, dear trade admin (or who’s gonna deal with that?) you should take into consideration previous actions of those individuals: Dejan is the one who used to report everybody of scamming to damage their reputation(fab, kennii, rkarq), k1bo is the one who about a month ago published a topic accusing Dejan and Goldenboost of malicisious and toxic behavior and now they’re partnering in this struggle to damage and even ban me from forums, lol. Am I the only one who pays attention to how unrealistic it all looks? Why don’t k1bo publish it himself, why would he pass the honour to Dejan o_O Can anybody answer me those questions? Why am I the only one who sees the link between k1bo and m1k1 even in THEIR NICKNAMES, oh my gosh, it’s so blatant they were friends. They are made according to the same principle o_O I dunno what to say, but I think you get me.

5. Another point is: This is a discord dispute that has nothing to do with Ownedcore. Not just a discord dispute – it’s a far-fetched attempt to demonize another member of sellers community to damage his reputation. Well, they partly reached their goal. Many supplier groups like Themmodenvor’s kicked me out already, Swamer did too, told everyone how bad I’m. I don’t deserve it.
    “Ownedcore is a trading forum where you can pay to advertise your thread. No other seller can sabotage what the potential customers see. This is where you should be getting your conversions from, NOT FROM DISCORD TRADING GROUPS. If you have an issue with a seller: block him immediately.”

6. Dejan accuses me of creating multiple topics on forums using proxies… what? Proxy is auto-detectable by Epicnpc and Ownedcore. I bet there will be no my traces (like my ip or hardware) on any scammer’s account. Think about it too.

To sum it up, dear everybody, tell me, please, of what exactly I am guilty? Me and k1bo knew that there is a guy out there scamming people, we knew who he is, but we didn’t report him, because we couldn’t (and maybe we didn’t want to due to personal reasons, like them having a friendship or whatever)
    So, we both guilty with k1bo of knowing the scammer. In fact, it puts k1bo in the same boat with me when he exposes all this trash. We are equal in this case... Not taking into consideration the facts that the guy manipulated me and threatened and etc. Lol.

Me, unlike him, never encouraged the scammer to do scams, on contrary, I made him stop it, because I knew him in person.

But if you look attentively at screenshots you would see that k1bo is encouraging the scammer to scam some suppliers shouting things like “gogo f*ck over this mother**cker” and etc (again, not word by word, but you can see that urself through the chat logs)

He always laughed at every individual who’s posting here, including his partners, dear administrators, fellow resellers and poor suppliers. Again, go through chat logs, you will find much more than this example of how hypocritical and pathetic this person is:
    https://imgur.com/a/TOeLgkY
    That’s the way he’s talking about his suppliers. The same way he talks about his friends and etc.

By the way, funny fact from this screenshot, qdqdqd (not me) asks if karazhan order came from a private server. How dumb this is Do you really think, guys, I don’t know about karazhan, even tho I have a selling thread there and bought/sold gold there multiple times? xDD Obviously it said a person who’s inexperienced in handling my business. The same thing my employee do with my regular customers who order always on the same classic server: every trade they ask them their server, but me – I of course remember their server and would never do that o_o

As I said, I’m not that kind of a person to dig that shithole and look for more examples like that, I’d rather stay clean and proud unless the admins would require me to do the opposite
    So, what do we have here? A criminal (I can say that, because there is no country where it’s allowed to blackmail people and take their finances, conducting a libelous campaign against an individual, claims ALLEGEDLY that I’ve been doing scams, but he knew about it and let it all happen, encouraged and help with that. Wow. Mind-blowing, isn’t it?

So, a “good guy” k1bo was at nights laughing at people who got scammed, considering the possibility of starting doing that himself (it can be seen on the screenshot from Dejan), but at daytime he was buying gold legally from the same people and reselling it. What a liar, what a hypocrit.. Acusses me of what he did himself: not stopped it. Praiseworthy.

To everybody, who was shocked by the news piece – I hope after what I told you here you’ve changed you mind back and we are good, those, who still doubt anything – feel free to ask me things privately, but don’t overdo, I’m busy working most of the time and It was difficult for me to find time even to justify myself here, on the forum.

Mr Dejan, my every transaction on the marketplace you mentioned can be easily documented as well as my income and all my wallets. I can show every payment for every order I did. And how do u even believe your words when u say that almost 20k$ monthly sold (that can be proved by just asking marketplace’s support) on the marketplace 90% = stolen gold? We don’t even receive scam reports worth 1/100 of it in discord group. Goddamn, please, think twice before you say anything. Thank you.

My demands are the following:

- I want to receive from scammer “k1bo” the rest of my money immediately without excuses, adding up a compensation he promised about. In case he doesn’t do that – he should be banned immediately from everywhere.
    - I want this topic closed and removed, as it damages my reputation heavily. I don’t want to bear financial losses due to some fake accusations and lose my customers/suppliers.
    - In case if the forum administration considers me guilty of not exposing scammer’s identity (even tho I don’t understand how I could do it) the same punishment should be enforced in relation to k1bo too, since he knew as much as I did. (maybe even more, once again, I’m not in contact with my ex-employee anymore and I don’t know about his whereabouts or what he does now, but im not sure about k1bo. They were friends and god knows who they are now and why on earth they would try to hurt me)

Once again I want to emphasize the fact that qdqdqd/naiter never promotes what was said on the screenshots given by Dejan, never was involed into scam, wasn’t even close, and also well known among many sellers and suppliers for constant gold buying and selling. I have a great amount of people who constantly work with me and sell me gold – never had any issues. Even tho bad things were said on my behalf, they were NEVER implemented. That’s also important. None of those sayings had consequences and were just words by a stupid employee who had access to my account (which if possible can be proven by discord support, Im not afraid of requesting that info because I have nothing to hide) Imagine a instagram blogger having an inadequate manager who would have the access to his/her account and saying some trash things on his/her behalf. You won’t sue the Instagram owner, right? :/ think about it

Sorry to all people who were disturbed by this and I hope our relationship can be recovered asap and this thing resolved/closed. I don’t even care about punishing or condemning what this kid has done. I just want to work peacefully as I did before. As you noticed, I stayed away from every Santa Barbara that happened here on forum between sellers (mutual multiple accusations and etc)
    I do my job. So, hands off of my business, gentlemen. (k1bo, dejan, whoever else behind that) If you’re envious – don’t. Just think of good things you coulda done instead of wasting your time on the shit we’re doing now.

By the way, don’t bother yourself answering to this post (again, to k1bo, dejan, goldeboost or whoever), I won’t reply to you as I don’t consider it necessary, you don’t deserve it. Everyone is already tired of your little intrigues. I will speak and answer all the questions to the admins, but not you.

that’s the end of the story about “young and stupid” Naiter who trusted 2 criminals while handling his honestly built business – now they are both his nightmares. Even if it all was true, what they claim, can u imagine a person selling a friend out for 1700$ (by leaking some shit about him) - because according to their legend we were super friends with k1bo. How pathetic should one be to do that. I might know some bad things about people around me, but I won’t go public shouting about it, it just stupid. There is no reason – it won’t bring me anything, I can’t benefit from it. Why would one do that? What did I to you, k1bo, so that you’re trying to ruin my business?... What would u receive by harming others? Irrational. :|

Have a nice day, folks
    Last edited by Naiter; 12-19-2020 at 02:39 AM.

Thanks G/R
    25/19
    Trade Feedback
    65 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know it's very hard to read such a long message, for anybody who it would be much more convenient to read from a word document - let me know, I will send you right away, since I can already notice how hard for the eyes to read this

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    77/26
    Trade Feedback
    121 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right off the bat lemme clear my name and say that the amount i owe him is more like 1400-1700$, and not 2000$, and that i already returned the 1000$ as soon as my skrill account got unlocked, as promised. We recently agreed that i return the remaining amount on january the 3rd, which i also confirmed even today, that i will indeed return it on that date, as promised.
    (the 1k that i recently returned) Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot

The remaining 400-700$ will be returned by january the 3rd as agreed upon.

This info going public has nothing to do with my debt to you, im sorry you used it as an excuse for your previous behavior.

Sorry i cant write as big of an answer as you did, but insulting, mocking and making fun of other people really wont look you better in the end. Youre grasping for straws here and im sincerely sad you dont even have the decency in you to admit what you have been doing.
    Mentioning stuff like "why would a guy stop doing something that makes him money, im not the type of person to do all that for 30$", while explicitly saying you made over 1k$ in one single day from scamming really doesnt add up.
    Also stuff like the karazhan thingy, you at the time werent covering private servers, as you can see by the dates, and later messages in the zip where i briefly go over prices with you so you get a good idea of how things work there. Logically you didnt know what it was if you werent even covering it at that time.

The evidence provided is entirely unedited, the partner hes talking about is a guy called Artyom and from what i know, he is definitely not the person to pull stuff like this. Me and him barely talked, as seen in the chat. In m1k1 dms in particular, we discuss how im typing on those DMS and not qdqdqd dms because he doesnt want blatant evidence there, then he proceeds to say something like "Nah its not like that, its because i dont want artyom reading on qdqdqd" so yeah.

Lastly i wanna add he didnt only scam RMT groups such as mine or dejans, or his own even, he also scammed facebook groups of wow suppliers, and the NON-RMT trading server WoW Market.
    To this day there are imposters he brought into both of those groups, that are still scamming. If i remember correctly, he even mentioned getting IP banned from both of these groups due to the sheer amount of scams he pulled. There is a moment in the chat with qdqd that the invite i sent for wow market is invalid for him, while being valid for me. Even though he never entered wow market on his qdqdqd account, he used it exclusively for scamming on alts. ip ban

Honestly cant do more, im baffled by your response.
    People that want to take the time and read, can read the exported zipped version of the discord chat and match everything very easily with no reasonable doubts our stories are forged or fake.
    Last edited by k1bo; 12-19-2020 at 05:03 AM.

Thanks G/R
    25/19
    Trade Feedback
    65 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3d January? No way You return me it now. This date I gave you before the moment u defamed me. You return me my money now. As for 1000$ - ye, after I threatened you opening a dispute on forums otherwise and swamer blacklisting u everywhere

This person is trying to tell us the debt of his is not the reason he "leaked" it. Then what? Why on earth u decided to do that? My man, you're bad at giving false facts: you've just told a couple of people that you leaked that all because I (I QUOTE HIM) "crossed you". Yes, he's telling people I crossed him and that's why he did that. The kid thinks of it as if it were a vendetta of some sort. I dunno. You're crazy, man and you think of yourself too much. I crossed you because I asked for my money that u held there for almost 6 months? Aight, probably I don't know how it works, but something deep inside of my brain says it's not okay when a person does that. Apart from that, there is no other motiv to do that. Admit it already.

There is a moment in the chat with qdqd that the invite i sent for wow market is invalid for him, while being valid for me. Even though he never entered wow market on his qdqdqd account, he used it exclusively for scamming on alts. ip ban
    How many more false acussations I have to deny by showing a proof? Imgur: The magic of the Internet Works fine

By the way I did the test intentionally in the chat with his best friend Mixer, who looks like started to realize who's who, but definitely needs some time. But at the moment he for some reason sends me chat logs excerpts of k1bo and laughs at them.

By the way the kid is spamming in my discord at the moment, seemingly he's super mad, spamming over a thousand of messages per minute, wouldn't it impede the investigation if I block him, staff members? I can't listen to this kid anymore.

The person is sooo hungry for me getting acussed of wrongdoings. I still have the question he/anybody else not answered yet: Why does he want me so desperately? Have u ever seen such a person? :/

Mixerrr's Avatar Site Donator I've got what you need!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    31/16
    Trade Feedback
    106 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This circus between the vendors is quite ridiculous and unnecessary, up to mods to decide what happens next

Mixerrr's Avatar Site Donator I've got what you need!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    31/16
    Trade Feedback
    106 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This circus between the vendors is quite ridiculous and unnecessary, up to mods to decide what happens next

EDIT: Naiter is like before in the thread trying to stray away from the topic of this thread, k1bo and my relations are known to both of us, we both talked about it many times and are not relevant. The fact ure straying away and trying to stur shit is so very obvious as attempts at poor manipulation.

There is clear proof of you scamming and admitting that ure scamming, the proof is there and ur defense is so laughable, you so desperately tried to frame your employee, k1bo already adressed it in his reply, you said that you didnt want to talk about scamming on your qdqdqd account on discord since ur employee might see it.

Its apparent what youre trying to do and its laughable.

Dig ur hole further please

16. Thanks Naiter (1 members gave Thanks to Mixerrr for this useful post)

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    77/26
    Trade Feedback
    121 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So by your logic im GOING PUBLIC ON THE FORUMS about this to evade a 400-700$ debt when i already returned 1k$ just a few days prior?
    Not even gonna address that.
    Again as i mention, your response is sad to say the least, the people that read the entire chat i exported will know whos right here

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    77/26
    Trade Feedback
    121 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scam threads that got made by naiters scam workers/students he personally taught.
    mmo...safe-fast.html
    mmo...ice-flash.html
    mmo...e-rangers.html
    Tap Here to buy/sell to ⭐TapHere⭐ \ cheap and safe | EpicNPC Marketplace

Just match the design with the one he has on qdqdqd, they just copy pasted it basically.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...endly-3-a.html

Screenshot by Lightshot
    https://prnt.sc/w63ra3
    Another place hes mentioning "you and artyom", meaning HE is on the scammer account which by his story he didnt know about until recently.
    https://prnt.sc/w63siw

just more screenshots of his dms on qdqd, but sent from m1k1:
    https://prnt.sc/w63svs
    https://prnt.sc/w63t6i
    https://prnt.sc/w63u52
    https://prnt.sc/w63yfj
    https://prnt.sc/w63yle - supposedly his worker from a totally diff ip address is now accessing epicnpc and is greatly concerned about that negative feedback, just something a worker would do.
    https://prnt.sc/w63zg9
    https://prnt.sc/w641kg - chats of me and him discussing the amount thats his on my account, shouldnt maxim be messaging me personally about HIS money i owe him, not artyom, the worker that has nothing to do with it?
    https://prnt.sc/w642sn
    https://prnt.sc/w643e1
    https://prnt.sc/w643y2
    https://prnt.sc/w644un
    https://prnt.sc/w645qq
    https://prnt.sc/w64641
    https://prnt.sc/w646d0 - private supplier room with chicksgold - qdqd
    https://prnt.sc/w649n4 guess im entirely deluded in all of these chats, calling him Maxim, and not Artyom (the worker)

https://prnt.sc/w64c6r
    https://prnt.sc/w64asd
    https://prnt.sc/w64d6c
    https://prnt.sc/w64df0 linking m1k1 account with g2g account qdqd

These are just 1 small part of what else there is, confirming m1k1 is entirely used by Maxim (qdqdqd) and not Artyom (his worker). Artyom NEVER even had access to that account, probably didnt even know it existed.

I know ownedcore doesnt care about discord issues, but im pretty sure they dont like a person making this much money a month pulling the biggest scam to ever hit this community.
    https://prnt.sc/w64iky
    Malicious double accounts and even mentions of "BOMBING OWNEDCORE" with scam accounts and spam.

Oh and also, you mention not being in contact with your ex employee anymore, while this proves otherwise https://prnt.sc/w661dq - artyoms personal discord.
    Also im pretty sure i saw him being a moderator on your russian farm discord recently.

Lastly, 1 more question, how did you and I meet Maxim? You remember the Theresa imposter account? Refresh both of our memories please.
    Last edited by k1bo; 12-19-2020 at 02:31 PM.

DannyJWoW's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    88 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are you going to Say K1bo owes you all this money - and then after, tell us he really did pay you as he said - and already planned to pay you more.

Sounds to me like K1bo is just fine -

You made the entire post you write about this debt - but you fail to mention he paid OVER 50% back of it already, with a plan to play the remainder >,<

I think a strong points - is how fucking cool you sounds -

"$30 is 1/10 of what I make daily"

K1b0 owes $400-700 left from what we can read and see - which you also agree upon.

"You can confirm that we made deals greater than 3000$ at once (more than once in a month) and it sounds absolutely childish of me scamming poor fellas for pennies :/ "

So if k1b0 works for you in processing payments - lets just assume he should be at least paid for that work - assuming you are not "childish and scammong poor fellas for pennies ;/"

6 months @ "This kid uses my money for almost half a year by now and not returning me that."

Alrighty !!!

6 months @ $300 (profit claimed) / day = $9000/month x 6 months @ $54,000 dollars earned

How k1b0 isn't even entitled to.... 3.14 % of those profits ??? ($1700)

What kind of petty, penny pincher are you ??? WTF man - you hire a #1 main employee- who handles $3000 sales, multiple times a month, and processes almost $54,000, in profit alone, according to your quotes.....

HOW - is he not entitled to fucking $5,400 of this money. 10% profit stake for the accountant of "your" company.

Bro - if you cant have your own legit, and functioning payment processing accounts. Then leave this job, and come back when you can.

You have so many quoted sources - and people who trusted you. I have never dealt with you. But holy crap brother..... holy crap

You pretend you made $100,000 this year - but that last $700 from a worker who helped make you most of that money ???

Brother - don't work as a gold seller, your $$ holding accounts suck

Brother - don't work as a writer - "young and stupid" is an AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Brother - if you can't process money in your name - then trust someone you know real life. Or make a legally binding contract.

Brother - I remember when I had 65 thumbs up on Ownedcore.com, as a new rep and seller myself !!! (shout out to the small guys everywhere !!!)

Brother - The fact of 65 thumbs up vs claims of $54,000 made in 6 months ....... I mean I can compare my own data, or just ask any other rep how much money they made @ 65 thumbs up. LOL.

Brother - Its funny you call out anything or anyone here. If your claims were anything but baseless - then you'd have 1 person on your side here.

I have done 1.... and I do mean 1 deal with k1b0..... I am not bias here.

You painted the rest of the picture that K1B0+Dejan didn't have the paint for. You literally completed this puzzle for us by lying in your "autobiography"

F*** you man - give k1b0 3.14 % of all the money he helped you make over six months, as you claim, at least $54,000 !!!!

I would never be the main partner in company for a 6 month salary of UNDER $1700 -

assuming he kept the $700 you claim he owes still, that is a WHOPPING ..... $117 a month.......

So to conclude - based on all my research on this forum and evidence posted -

brother man..... time to find a new job @Naiter brother man..... time to find a new job @Naiter brother man..... time to find a new job @Naiter brother man..... time to find a new job @Naiter
    Last edited by DannyJWoW; 12-20-2020 at 01:17 AM.

20. Thanks k1bo, Mixerrr (2 members gave Thanks to DannyJWoW for this useful post)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast