Leaked chatlogs proving Naiter has been behind all these Imposter accounts over the past 6months menu

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    k1bo's Avatar Active Member

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    77/26
    Trade Feedback
    121 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Me and artyom never had ties, we barely ever talked, check the dates, last chat 3 months ago.

Screenshot by Lightshot here im CASUALLY asking artyom if he has poe updated on his pc, but judging by the info provided, ARTYOM SCAMMED SOMEONE FOR 400 EXALTS?
    Guess im just that deluded.

You poor poor soul, trying to deceive people, yet being too stupid to realize just how many points youre missing.
    Its like you forgot the admins have the entire chat and that everything is right there, too easy to see.

lets compare something for a second, so you scammed people PERSONALLY. Yes, you ALONE, for 50 000$ if not more.
    I didnt report you because we were friends, altho i myself NEVER scammed anyone, as can it be seen from the chats.

So by your logic me and you should get the same punishment? Your mind just doesnt think straight

P.S. the account i was trying to sell was a friends account, it was 6 months ago and i had no idea what i was doing, no deal ended up being conducted. You might aswell brush the entire paragraph where maxim is talking about it cause its just irrelevant to the case, and only important for him to make me look worse in the bigger picture. Same goes for the debt i mostly returned and planned on returning all of it very soon, again just a CRY FOR HELP so he can get some leverage in this story where hes entirely at fault.

How do i know about all these scams, on facebook and wowmarket? BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME IN THE CHATS, its right there, its just not screenshotted on the thread.
    Dont worry buddy, the staff has the entire thing, and can verify EVERY SINGLE WORD i have said to my defense, yet they wont be able to verify one word you did.
    You manipulative little rat, the truth will surface and you will be punished accordingly
    Last edited by k1bo; 12-20-2020 at 09:50 AM.

Leaked chatlogs proving Naiter has been behind all these Imposter accounts over the past 6months
    Naiter's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    25/19
    Trade Feedback
    65 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still haven't received my money from this person, who now insults me 24/7. I asked my money yesterday. Nothing.

Probably my kid realized that he is in deep ass, thats why he's freaking out and panicking and spamming and spamming -_-

GoldenBoost's Avatar Contributor Professional WoW Services

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    161/261
    Trade Feedback
    606 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Naiter has been permamently banned on Epicnpc for scamming. He might do some huge scam now and disappear
    If any admin is reading this please react faster and dont let this thread be opened for 1 month

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    77/26
    Trade Feedback
    121 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    https://prnt.sc/w6qgp5
    https://prnt.sc/w6qj7c
    https://prnt.sc/w6qk2e
    https://prnt.sc/w6qks9
    https://prnt.sc/w6ql0a
    https://prnt.sc/w6qls2
    https://prnt.sc/w6qm8y
    https://prnt.sc/w6qmnl
    guess im insulting with my 1, and i mean only 1 aggressive message towards you in the entirety of our dms or this thread, not you. youre clean, COOL CALM AND COLLECTED.

to debunk the spamming thingy, every response you wrote is larger than mine and filled with unecessary info and details about the story we didnt even cover, just further digging your grave about the entire thing.
    our responses give a clear picture on whos panicking

the money will be returned on january the 3rd, or earlier if the admins demand so. a person sparked an idea that the admins might decide i return the remaining of my debt to the people that got scammed by you.
    leaving it up to the admins, that money doesnt need to stay in my possession

EDIT: forgot about this, guess im panicking and mad https://prnt.sc/w6qqb9
    Last edited by k1bo; 12-20-2020 at 04:35 PM.

DannyJWoW's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    88 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well hopefully the internet police show up. I don't think you are allowed to pick on kids - in game or in real life - because harassment is a serious matter.

I can't remember a time where I ever trusted a child with $2,000 - that seems like a monumental mistake.

In 2019, Serbia made a moderate advancement in efforts to eliminate the worst forms of child labor. Think about the kids man !

It's 2020 now, can we just stand up for kids everywhere?? @Naiter are you with me!!!

Lets stand together today - and never hire children again ??? Awesome - if you stop hiring children and kids - you are gonna do so well in 2021 !!!

Anyways @Naiter

Stop harassing kids - Stop interacting with kids online - Stop thinking you are anyone's Daddy

If you have ever cared about kids, anywhere, you would stop this behavior. You cater to an industry that starts off with kids, that grow into adults, and spend money with us.

STOP treating the kids so poorly - you will do SO much better in 2021, I promise. We are going to make the internet great again !!! You'll see, you're going to love it. My friends at the internet (I have great friends) they are working so hard to make the internet great again. #MTIGA #2021 #Savethekids #ChildLabor #Quoted

Thanks G/R
    25/19
    Trade Feedback
    65 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GoldenBoost View Post
    Naiter has been permamently banned on Epicnpc for scamming. He might do some huge scam now and disappear
    If any admin is reading this please react faster and dont let this thread be opened for 1 month
    Well I contacted EpicNPC support and now Im handling this issue, we will see how it goes. Because they didn't go through what I wrote there. There was no topic on epicnpc i guess, i didn't see one, at least, for me to defend. Here I have one

By the way, about scaming people and doing "crazy scamms" - man, please Look at my 18 hours paypal & ETH yesterday. I haven't scammed anybody, because I don't need to. I'm still buying&selling gold and etc - no need for me to scam people. I work honsetly.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

GoldenBoost's Avatar Contributor Professional WoW Services

Thanks G/R
    161/261
    Trade Feedback
    606 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Naiter View Post

Well I contacted EpicNPC support and now Im handling this issue, we will see how it goes. Because they didn't go through what I wrote there. There was no topic on epicnpc i guess, i didn't see one, at least, for me to defend. Here I have one

By the way, about scaming people and doing "crazy scamms" - man, please Look at my 18 hours paypal & ETH yesterday. I haven't scammed anybody, because I don't need to. I'm still buying&selling gold and etc - no need for me to scam people. I work honsetly.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    maybe yesterday omegalul but dont forget I knew that u're a scammer god knows how long ago

Thanks G/R
    25/19
    Trade Feedback
    65 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GoldenBoost View Post
    maybe yesterday omegalul but dont forget I knew that u're a scammer god knows how long ago
    Really? Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Well, I was accused 2 days ago already. What's so wrong with "yesterday"? Today I have the same list, man -_- I don't need to, I'm making enough just by being legit

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    77/26
    Trade Feedback
    121 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I talked to epicnpc mods, they went through what was said here very well.

DannyJWoW's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    88 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scammers would have incoming money - but no outgoing money.
    Are you to tell me.... you only take payments - and never have to pay for gold, not even once throughout the week??

Dejan's Avatar #1 MMO Trader on OC 🔥 Trusted Seller 🔥

Thanks G/R
    159/236
    Trade Feedback
    1600 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DannyJWoW View Post
    Scammers would have incoming money - but no outgoing money.
    Are you to tell me.... you only take payments - and never have to pay for gold, not even once throughout the week??
    thats probably not what hes doing

what hes doing is most likely receiving legitimate payments from his "legitimate' account and reselling from g2g storecredits, or uses alternative paypal account for outgoing payments (remember, he has g2g balance / store credits from selling already stolen gold there so he can use that to buy new gold and resell) , anyways paypal payments have nothing to do with scams on imposter accs, cus he launders the dirty gold through g2g and cashes it out

Official OwnedCore Middleman

AdoxiaNPC's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am the smod that banned him on EpicNPC. I have read through this entire dispute and have more then enough evidence that proves m1k1 is indeed naiter.

You will remain banned via EpicNPC.

I am not going to bother posting much else here as I do not mod here.

13. Thanks GoldenBoost (1 members gave Thanks to AdoxiaNPC for this useful post)
    ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I have read through the evidence, and have conducted an internal investigation.

Closing the thread, banning the user, and beginning a cleanup process for the dozens of accounts/threads that are still on OC.

Great job @DejanXX - You did a great job.
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

15. Thanks Dejan (1 members gave Thanks to ev0 for this useful post)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123