Leaked chatlogs proving Naiter has been behind all these Imposter accounts over the past 6months menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DannyJWoW's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    88 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just thinking out loud for this last post....

If you make this much money - don't run a website - and you don't seem to care about advertising.

You make alot of money - which is verified or checkable -

65 thumbs up only ??? no website..... hmmm .... how are you able to make so much money - with no customers ???

Scamming people is one possibility - just saying ^.^

Leaked chatlogs proving Naiter has been behind all these Imposter accounts over the past 6months
    k1bo's Avatar Active Member

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    77/26
    Trade Feedback
    121 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To add onto my claim about him being banned on wowmarket, heres the part where he screenshotted the invite i sent him.
    Screenshot by Lightshot

k1bo's Avatar Active Member

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    77/26
    Trade Feedback
    121 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huge thing we forgot to go over in detail is actually the problem itself, the sheer amount of imposter accounts that all behaved the same way, it was like an epidemic, everyone from the groups got scammed. LITERALLY everyone, even i did, by maxim. I wouldnt be surprised if the number of people scammed was in the thousands. The 410$ you made by scamming that day you made 1k$ total is from a girl farming gold on frostmourne alliance, you stole 3.5m-4m if i recall correctly, she left the groups never to return again. She publicly asked you in discord if the person trading her is legit, and you said that you dont know and bs like taht. Even though it was obvious impersonator behavior. You didnt want to miss out on such a big scam so you exposed yourself in chat by not telling that girl that the person she is trading is AN IMPERSONATOR. You now deleted that message where youre acting as if "you dont know, and that she should try her luck" with that impersonator (you), logically. Not to mention how youre softening everything mentioned in this thread, the 400 orbs or whatever amount you scammed that gyu that opened a dispute on epic, is NOW worth 37$. Back then it was more like 120$, as you can see from the chats

swamer's Avatar Active Member Premium & Quality service.
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    67 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just the sheer amount of local trouble he got me by targeting my comunity bars him from ever dealing with me ever again. if you at the time didn't give a fuck about the damage you were making to those comunities you actually targeted with intend, ill just trow you away like the scammer you are. thats my 2 cents about it. swift & unmerciful ban to all scammers...

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    88 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to the internet -

"Who is liable for business crime?
    A corporation can be held liable for the criminal acts of it's employees as long as the employees are acting within the scope of employment and their conduct benefits the corporation. A corporation cannot be imprisoned or punished like individuals. However, there are ways to punish a corporation, such as: Heavy fines."

You are clearly omitting the fact that you were not only aware once, but at least twice of this scammers actions. You continue to do business with him, AFTER knowing of his criminal mischief.

"Who is M1K1? Seemingly it’s my old employee, who was legally working for me some time ago."
    "Initially, my partner/employee – is my ex-in-real-life-friend, who was “there” when I launched my own business in World of Warcraft RMT Sphere."

You hired him - and this is important - according to your own words - you knew well before firing him, almost from the beginning - and never mention anything but his continual employment with you.

"What you need to understand is that we went different roads long ago: he opted for scamming people, because he wasn’t in charge of the business I made" is what you say right ??

then you say

"I didn’t know about it for some time, but then it surfaced and I, of course, told him to stop doing that, but.. I mean.. I’m not his dad or not his owner – he ain’t my property, he’s a free man, so he did what he did and I have nothing to do with that." - claiming you have nothing to do with an employee - You say you've hired him - but according to your own, hand written narrative, you've yet to fire him in this story.

Still claiming that he is in no way going down the path you are.

"Later I set forward an ultimatum to him that he either stops it or I fire him, because I didn’t want to be linked it to it ANYHOW to avoid what I face TODAY. He stopped." -FUNNY it seems like time has passed, and he is STILL an Employee.

So this is another instance after you learned about it - didn't fire him - and continued him as an employee.
    According to you, at the time of this happening, you say he has no affiliation with you, and is his own man.
    If he is NOT an employee - how can he be fired ? (TRUTH ALERT) (you lied)

"His job was to fulfil orders I receive from Ads on forums and somewhere else: someone adds me in Discord while I’m asleep -> He asks in what game, server, faction customers wanted to receive digital goods (mainly gold in World of Warcraft and exalted orbs in Path of Exile) and basically bought gold from my suppliers and distributed it to my customers while I wasn’t able to do that myself."

So this was his job description.

Let's ask ourselves a question.....

If I am the the owner of a store, and I catch an employee stealing from me, stealing from the suppliers, and stealing customers I used to have, by selling stolen goods at a better rate.

What should I do??? Guys, I am a business owner, and I know I am supposed to be better at these things, but I am serious WHAT DO I DO MAN.!?!?!?!?

Oh yeah 11/10 times we are supposed to fire that guy***

So....... you call him an employee, a friend, a partner. But when it comes to his crimes - which happened under the business role you provided him, under your earned customers.... it seems to be like he is a stranger now.

Does anyone see the contradictions in your own explanation of what happened here???

Lets look further..... more @Naiter quotes -- where he spits out a lie in one sentence and forgets that he fact checks himself, in his own story. Once again... lets find our shit - at the source of the river... ONCE AGAIN

"If you ask me: Why didn’t you report it on forums and were silent about it? The answer is simple: WHO AM I TO BLAME AND REPORT? Person without identity? He doesn’t have any permanent forum account, he’s just an anonymous person. How do you imagine that?"
    (Referring to M1k1 here)

Weird - now lets fact check that against what you've already given us in the chapter you called "pre-history"

"Initially, my partner/employee – is my ex-in-real-life-friend, who was “there” when I launched my own business in World of Warcraft RMT Sphere. I know him in person, we were in the same school, lol. It doesn’t matter that much"

It doesn't matter that much guys - I only went to school with him, grew up with him, hired him as a partner in my business.... LOLOLOL and lets fact check this quote now

"If you ask me: Why didn’t you report it on forums and were silent about it? The answer is simple: WHO AM I TO BLAME AND REPORT? Person without identity? He doesn’t have any permanent forum account, he’s just an anonymous person. How do you imagine that?"

well thanks to your own words @Naiter - I don't have to imagine anything, because you did such an amazing job at listing out all the facts. Thanks bro !!! Super job here.

"At the moment this person isn’t a part of my organization (for a long time already). Remember, “qdqdqd/Naiter” is not A SINGLE PERSON, it’s a team of people working in games – farming, buying, selling game currencies. Having an employee who did some bad things (that were never connected to the original owner of the accounts Naiter and qdqdqd in Discord) doesn’t make me guilty in any way."

This is not how online accounts are handled - Here is a quote directly from discord

"It is not against the Terms of Service to share an account between a select group of two or more people. "You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your log-in credentials and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through the use of your credentials or otherwise on your Account."

So you are actually responsible - because you agreed to the terms and services conditions, outlined in the account you own!! YOU OWN.

hmmm

I guess we just keep fact checking. It's getting good

this one is off topic - but this entire post, you attempt to belittle others with the term "KID" which, I have to assume you are using to show how beneath you they are.

A quote from the only kid in this story @Naiter himself - !!!

"A story called “Young and Stupid”
    "As the title says, It’s about me being naïve in business, due to how young and immature I’m "

Immature : Similar:
    childish
    babyish
    infantile
    juvenile
    young

Well - there you have it !!!! A self-announced young and immature individual, attempting to put others beneath him by ranking them side by side with him. #kudos #bravo #perfetto

Ayee----- lets fact check some more shall we ?? Let's move onto his "summarized points" because like he said I would need to be refreshed of it, to understand it properly. After all - I am pretty dumb, it takes me a couple of read throughs of anything to understand it. Even picture menus @ mcdonalds, I struggle with

"1. Qdqdqd/Naiter – is not m1k1. M1k1 is an ex-employee who was just processing orders for the original owner Naiter (me). AND NOT UNDER HIS M1k1 DISCORD, BUT INDEPENDATLY. "

"2. Qdqdqd/Naiter Discord account was NEVER involved in any scam. Not even slightly. There is no possible physical evidence of it"

So you clearly state here..... #1 that he was working and processing orders for you, under the original discord you owned, and talking to customers on it.
    We know from previous fact checking, that even after you became aware of his scamming, you continued to hire him.
    Physical Evidence hardly seems needed, when you in fact - are saying he is a known scammer - and you knew of his crimes. You know what he does.... and he uses naiter/qdqdqd ..... but I quote again...
    "2. Qdqdqd/Naiter Discord account was NEVER involved in any scam. Not even slightly."

So you already admitted to use, that he was able to scam, find customers, find suppliers, and scam both parties, while working under your name and using your logins.
    Sure - you can play the dumb card - I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS HAPPENING....
    but...
    you did tell us that you know about it - and only asked him to stop. xD
    but you also believe this quote - right from you.... as the source - once again, Brother man.

"The person says he hasn’t scammed for a long time in august or September (I don’t remember and don’t wanna even look at those loads of shits to give u precise dates, u can look for it yourself) Why on earth would a person stop doings something that brings him money?""

So you believe in this generalization - but you don't even fire him right away lol.

"To sum it up, dear everybody, tell me, please, of what exactly I am guilty? Me and k1bo knew that there is a guy out there scamming people, we knew who he is, but we didn’t report him, because we couldn’t (and maybe we didn’t want to due to personal reasons, like them having a friendship or whatever)" right - because you went to school with the guy, grew up with him, and know his full name and identity. As we've learned.

Lets sum it up you knowingly admit to his entire list of crimes - but hired him anyways let it continue and said nothing to anyone involved. Hurting many of the people you do work with, daily.. INCLUDING farmers from poor and war torn countries, that literally farm gold to eat. Without these jobs .... they would have little to no opportunity outside the internet.
    #kudos #bravo #perfetto
    #kudos #bravo #perfetto
    "What is it called when you don't report a crime?
    A person who learns of the crime after it is committed and helps the criminal to conceal it, or aids the criminal in escaping, or simply fails to report the crime, is known as an "accessory after the fact".
    @Naiter - you are a self admitted accessory to crime - and you damn well know how bad it would hurt someones life - to be scammed - when they already have next to nothing..... HOW could you sit by and doing nothing...
    Unless.... unless..... you are as young and immature as you say..... a kid ?
    "A child is not considered capable of committing a crime, as he does not possess the mental capacity to fully understand his actions" - You seem to take zero responsibility - and you admit you are young and immature - which... describes a kid ..... are you even old enough to own paypal?? or an ownedcore account? Just how young are you ?? Just how immature do you have to be, to watch people ruin the lives of poor, war torn gold farmers, playing on telecom algerie - praying that the internet doesnt go out that day.... so they can make $6 usd.... to eat for a few days. ....

I guess, pretty young, and immature. Idk...... Why don't we go ask some of the people who were stolen from ? I might - you, would just sit by and watch it all happen, once again, I would bet**

I love this one at the end

"What did I to you, k1bo, so that you’re trying to ruin my business?... What would u receive by harming others? Irrational. :|"

Well after he paid you $1000 back - and says give me time to pay the rest - you admitted....

"ye, after I threatened you opening a dispute on forums otherwise and swamer blacklisting u everywhere"

Now... does it seem irrational that K1b0 is reacting this way to you, throwing the first stone ???

How does blacklisting k1b0 get you anywhere ????? "What did I to you, k1bo, so that you’re trying to ruin my business?... What would u receive by harming others? Irrational. :|"

Well, I guess he is trying to come public now, because you straight up threatened to ruin his business first??? admitted once again, by the only child in this coversation @Naiter"

I'll be 30 this year.... I still can't wait to be an adult ^.^

quote from @Naiter

"How many more false acussations I have to deny by showing a proof?"

Well, based on the story you've provided, you pretty much proved everyone else to be in honest category - and you put yourself into a hole with your story.

I mean, I am only a novice, amateur journalist here, a journeyman gold seller, and a fantastic friend I might add.

So my experience here... is hardly relative at best. But if we just quote you, against you. Man, you really do, look the kid here. xD

I would say all of your claims here - are based on some omission of facts.. But thankfully - you so generously gave us the words we needed !!!

If anyone found this to be extremely helpful, in putting together the missing pieces of this puzzle, great !!

The main objective was to get you laughing, hard, at @Naiter. I hope that happened ^.^

Naiter's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    25/19
    Trade Feedback
    65 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do have to act like an animal @DannyJWoW ? DIdn't even read this trash. Well, nobody did. Dropped it right away after you said k1bo'd been my employee, rofl.

Who are you and what do u have to do with this all? Man, shame on you for this vocabulary and animal behavior. Leave me alone and go watch another conspiracy movie, tyty, do not spam in here.

The only thing that actually worth your attention, staff members, out of all this trash, is how k1bo again proved I'm personally not connected with any of those wrongdoings again:
    To add onto my claim about him being banned on wowmarket, heres the part where he screenshotted the invite i sent him.
    And now I just screenshoted you the invite link that works perfectly well for me and not for somebody else, who was banned there.
    @swamer , told you already, you must have misread my long-post: I didn't have a hand in it and moreover I didn't orchestrate it, my man. I never scammed people in your group or in facebook.

Whatever, all we have at the moment are just words - all of us. We must admit it.

The only one physical evidence is that k1bo indeed owes me money and me asking it was considered by him as "crossing him" and he decided to "retailate" as he promised, so that I would regret.

Today someone asked me in Discord (he preferred to stay anonymous, because he supports me but doesn't want to be under the hate of those angry individuals after all):

"Am I alone pissed off by the fact that k1bo knew about it all for all that time and made fun of it? He knew the people that were scammed very well, but he never exposed it, but endorsed and considered doing it himself. This scummy behavior can't go unnoticed. I can clearly see him on screenshots and chat logs encouraging the scammer to scam suppliers"

So, yeah, from the side it looks like 2 mafias are trying to mud one another. The motiv is - money.

-----

A small thought outloud: k1bo knows so much - he knows about every scam, some scams, that were even never reported, scams in facebook and etc - how do u know all this my dude? You were a part of it? -_-

-------

Btw, I emphasize again, that the things that were mentioned on the discord account "qdqdqd" never were implemented and were just words: None of those have taken place in the real life and were just words (about raiding something, about private sellers)
    Last edited by Naiter; 12-20-2020 at 03:39 AM.

GoldenBoost's Avatar Contributor Professional WoW Services

Thanks G/R
    161/261
    Trade Feedback
    606 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I used to report him 6 months ago or even more I can confirm that he is a scammer and now there are even proofs of that.

+1 for a well deserved ban.

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    88 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice - An employee is paid to do the responsibilities of a company .. generally - sounds like k1b0 was processing your payments ... doing your work -
    Only way this doesn't make him an employee... is if you never paid him xD

I am the animal for quoting you, and then quoting you against your own quotes.

How many people have to get hurt in your little game here. Everyone is a kid to you. Now I am an animal. You are clearly, the only sane one left.

Poor Dejan - even he has to go see the doctor according to your first quote, you can't even get 2 sentences without defaming poor Dejan."

"Wow, “Breaking Bad’ Ownedcore Edition, Heisenberg Naiter Dejan, go to HBO or Netflix, they would definitely like your stories and plots, very intriguing. And If they don’t accept you – try seeing a doctor."

So, instead of defaming you - I shamed you with your own quotes...

So if netflix and HBO don't want to buy the rights to
    A story called “Young and Stupid”" - a young and immature author, @Naiter

.... by your own logic - you should probably go see the doctor. ??

I mean - quote vs quote once again. You wrote it.... I am just pointing out how it sounds to an "Animal" like me.

9. Thanks k1bo (1 members gave Thanks to DannyJWoW for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    88 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's pretty fair to say that when you either are the scammer - or affiliate with scammers who are known, and still don't cut ties with them immediately.

That you actually hurt and lower the value of anyone else in this industry.

Farmers, that quit forever farming because you or an affiliate have scammed them, lowering our supply.

Or, the customers who are burned once, and never return to buy gold again from brokers and resellers.

I absolutely have every right to be here, as you didn't just cross 1 guy, k1b0.

You have been screwing with our farmers and customers - in the same discord channels I pay to be a partner with.

Think again, or just keep talking, so I can quote you and show everyone how you stand for nothing ???

Instead you stand on a fence between both sides, and pretend you have a foot on each side.

Well guess what @Naiter...... someone is likely going to kick the fence you are standing on, and I hope you fall right on your naiters, I hope it hurts. Lay in the grass for a while, and think about what you've done hurts......

Because I guarantee that is how the scammed farmers and customers feel..... oh I guarantee that!

BERAccounts's Avatar Active Member Premium WoW Account Vendor
    Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    142 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can confirm that these screenshot which includes me are unedited and existing.He contacted with me for offer that stolen product but I’ve realized what he is trying to do and cut my contact with this person immediately.

If you were one of these people who is pretending as me for bad purposes and benefit, I will do whatever it takes for getting you wiped from every single platform that I am in.
    www.BERAccounts.com

PREMIUM WORLD OF WARCRAFT VENDOR

Thanks G/R
    25/19
    Trade Feedback
    65 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He contacted with me for selling that stolen product but I’ve realized what he is trying to do and cut my contact with this person immediately.
    Yes, That's the account k1bo was trying to sell. He was trying to deceive you and sell you the account with real name and surname. :/ Not me Check Discord chat screenshots attentively. Are u guys blind? :|

It's pretty fair to say that when you either are the scammer - or affiliate with scammers who are known, and still don't cut ties with them immediately.
    Thanks, son!! Usually I don't read ur messages futher 1st line - and now eventually there is something of importance. You say that if you're affiliated with scammers - you're guilty. Thanks my man! BECAUSE K1BO'S BEEN PARTNERING UP/BEING FRIENDS WITH SCAMMER M1K1 FOR 6 MONTHS BY NOW AND U CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT IN DISCORD LOGS. And he never cut ties with him Thanks, my man, for helping! Appreciate

BERAccounts's Avatar Active Member Premium WoW Account Vendor
    Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    142 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well whoever leaked these chat logs, he should also needs to be banned. Since he is partnered with you for fraud purposes. It is like a criminal admits that he is guilty on court and expecting to being released for being honest. It doesn't works like that. Whoever is involved in this case, should be punished.
    www.BERAccounts.com

PREMIUM WORLD OF WARCRAFT VENDOR

14. Thanks Naiter (1 members gave Thanks to BERAccounts for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    25/19
    Trade Feedback
    65 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BERAccounts View Post
    Well whoever leaked these chat logs, he should also needs to be banned. Since he is partnered with you for fraud purposes. It is like a criminal admits that he is guilty on court and expecting to being released for being honest. It doesn't works like that. Whoever is involved in this case, should be punished.
    Well, the first man in here who at least has a reasonable way of thinking and is completely unbiased. I respect that.

2 options:

either everyone is banned or noone is banned
    Last edited by Naiter; 12-20-2020 at 08:44 AM.

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    88 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I appreciate you as well. Self incriminating so that honest sellers everywhere know what you do, and who you associate with.

(SON) ?? are you also my daddy now ?? Just wanna clarify, why you are calling me son now.

Please, do not be my daddy, I am not ready for that @Naiter. You filthy animal you......

What does it mean when a person is deflecting?

Deflecting is a psychological defense mechanism that people use to take the blame off of themselves. When they are deflecting, they are trying to make themselves feel less bad for their wrongdoings.

Does this mean you should see a psychologist now? (A doctor in case you weren't sure what I mean)

You are using psychological defense mechanisms left and right here.

or maybe - we have a case of narcissistic projection

Essentially, all narcissists tell on themselves.... Projection is the process through which they reveal who they are and what they're doing. Through projection, they call you what they are. They accuse you of doing what they're doing or planning on doing.

If you don't want to be quoted - stop talking >.<

If you don't want to be medically diagnosed by someone over the internet - Don't do it to others.

"Loneliness and Isolation – Most narcissists have few, if any healthy, close and lasting relationships. Some higher-functioning narcissists achieve external success in life – at the expense of others – and find themselves lonely at the top." - Psychologytoday.com

17. Thanks k1bo (1 members gave Thanks to DannyJWoW for this useful post)
    GoldenBoost's Avatar Contributor Professional WoW Services

Thanks G/R
    161/261
    Trade Feedback
    606 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Guys arguing here over off topic is not gonna help you. It will have negative effect because admins are gonna get bored.

Proofs have been posted and let admins review it. Its all on them.. it's their site and they will do whatever they want despite the rules of site. Spamming here will be a waste of time.

19. Thanks Naiter (1 members gave Thanks to GoldenBoost for this useful post)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast