Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warning :Bdo Boosting service hacking (will make your account ban)

Accused Information

Dispute Date: 11/13/2020
    Ownedcore Profile Link/User Name: Royalty Boosting
    Instant Messenger username of Accused: DISCORD: Pikaboo#5513
    Payment Method Information: paypal [email protected]

Dispute Information

What is the dispute about? Account/Money/Service
    Dispute Thread Link:Royalty Booster hacking suspicion | EpicNPC Marketplace
    Other Sites Scam Link: Royalty Booster hacking suspicion | EpicNPC Marketplace
    Value of Trade Involved: $300usd
    Did you use a middleman?: no
    Provide more information on what leads to the dispute:

Proof
    Please go look at the link
    Royalty Booster hacking suspicion | EpicNPC Marketplace
    He is the same booster who got banned on Epicnpc

Below is a copy of the thread I post on Epicnpc:
    The account I bought one month ago received a permanent ban due to the use of 3rd party program. Since I did not used any, I went to ask the previous seller and he has not used any either.
    Before the seller Ashmedai sold the account to me, he has ordered boosting service from royalty booster for 3 times. I also placed an order a week after I bought the account. About 10 days after the order was done, my account get banned by kakao.
    I messaged the booster asking if he used any hack or 3rd party program. I took a screenshot showing his deny of use any 3rd party program. I trust him at that moment.

Later on I opened a dispute against the seller to get my refund of the account. The seller post a screenshot of his chat history with the booster.
    The screenshot he took showed a picture taken by the booster which he display the marketplace order of a pen dande. There are two suspicious point in the photo.
    1.You can see at the top right corner, there was an overlay called security overlay. Since the resolution is fairly low, I will type down the list
    Security Overlay
    Danger Level
    You are safe
    Player around you: 0
    Player near you: 0

2. the damage going behind the window.
    My character is a guardian. But even though her attack is slow with lingering effect, it still seem to be impossible to perform the action pen up maid>>marketplace>>sell then pick up phone to take a picture in 1 second.
    If the booster failed to defend himself, it will proves that he might be using an auto-grind hack.
    Another suspicious act is he did not disclose any video or information about the grinding process, and will not let you play before the order was completed. Many other booster here will stream the grinding if u request.

According to the respond from booster and his advertising post on epicnpc, the booster claimed he never used any 3rd party program, and there isn't anyone that ordered his service got banned because of that. If he failed to prove his innocent, the booster performed false advertisement and put his customer's account after the risk of ban. This account should not be tolerated. I lost 1800 usd for the account I bought in total, and I don't want anyone else to experience that again.

Warning :Bdo Boosting service hacking (will make your account ban)
    AdderyZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For whoever visiting this thread, be cautious when the price of boosting gets too cheap. Remember to ask booster to steam the grinding to make sure there is no hack used.
    Just know any use of 3rd party program will lead to a permanent ban and could not be overturned.

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    User has been banned.