Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DejanXX's (and to an extent GoldenBoost's) malicious and toxic behavior

Information
    ######################
    Purchase Date: n/a
    Date the problem began: n/a
    Method of Contact Used (chat progam): Discord
    Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: Dejan#7120 273119899159887873
    GoldenBoost#8483 615588585227419671
    Your Instant Messenger ID: k1bo#4955 236590336191889409

Other information:
    As the title says, DejanXX and GoldenBoost, have been involved in multiple incidents regarding other (often smaller) traders. To begin, i first need to mention that there are Discord groups with suppliers owned by different traders that use OwnedCore among other forums. Dejan and Goldenboost will later use these discord groups as means to throw shade on other vendors, to remove/eliminate the competition by ruining their relationships with suppliers/bigger traders/customers.

First of all, a few months ago, Dejan opened a tab titled "scammers" in both of his supplier AND CUSTOMER discord groups, mentioning a lot of smaller vendors including Naiter, rkarq, Fab, Kennii and more whose names i forgot by now (I do not have physical proof of these events, as it wasnt involving me directly, but rather my friends/colleagues. All of these claims can be supported by the people mentioned, even Dejan/GoldenBoost themselves). Not only that, they messaged other reputable traders and hundreds of suppliers and customers, spouting false information about them to try and bring them down, trying to ruin their business and connections.

The second issue is one where Dejan came forth and offered me (and Mixerrr) a partnership. Where we would advertise his group in ours, where he would get most of our members into his. In exchange, me and Mixerrr got a free role in his group, having the ability to access new suppliers/boosters free off charge (usual price is about 10-20eur/m). The deal was that we funnel all of our members, current and new ones that come, to his group. Dejan and Goldenboost had hundreds of our members join their group, afterwards (i dont think even 2 weeks passed by then) they totally went over their word and ditched us, banning us from their group (and removing the roles, logically). Even though we got TEXTBOOK scammed, me and Mixerr decided not to take the issue to the forums, because of our previous good relations with Dejan and GoldenBoost. Where this problem goes to a next level is, Dejan started poaching other people into doing the same (telling other traders to cut the partnership with us, picture below) to ruin me and Mixerrs business and relationships with others as much as possible. Accusing us of different things that are absolutely untrue and based off no facts, rather their own imagination.

Summary:
    Dejan and GoldenBoost have been actively trying to ruin other smaller peoples business, as theyre the big fish with a lot of reputation and more forum leverage.
    They have been telling other big traders, suppliers, boosters and even customers, not to do any business with us, over false claims, just to bring everyone down.
    All of these claims can be supported by every single person mentioned in the thread. Even third parties that have no involvement, can confirm every single event that has happened, if not add on to the issue, as this is just a brief history of their misdoings.

Proof
    ######################
    Screenshot - 5ace3f09b40df84d980326ba13ba88de - Gyazo

DejanXX's (and to an extent GoldenBoost's) malicious and toxic behavior
  2. Thanks Mixerrr (1 members gave Thanks to k1bo for this useful post)
    Mixerrr's Avatar Site Donator I've got what you need!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    31/16
    Trade Feedback
    106 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to add, this scummy behavior has been done to other members/vendors which i consider all good friends by now. The things Dejan and GoldenBoost are doing are all malicious and dishonest. Throwing such shade and misinformation on other people for no reason but to ruin the competitions reputation behind their backs, as well as the many accusations i heard(without proof though) that Dejan has botted views and things in such nature and other members of this commuity will add to this.

4. Thanks k1bo (1 members gave Thanks to Mixerrr for this useful post)
    Lakerban's Avatar Contributor High Quality Service

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    108/202
    Trade Feedback
    2876 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Copy/paste my post on epicnpc!

One of the lamest if not the lamest onemethod to make more money .First of all they try to keep suppliers demand low so they can buy cheaper by calling scammers, legit sellers (as k1bo said , naiter,rkaq and kennii ) or kicking out sellers like kibo and mixer ,after you got all their suppliers to your own server..
    (Like Goldenboost did on Swamer too : Imgur: The magic of the Internet swamer can prolly tell us more about it)

Secondly, Dejan was selling gold on Ascension (duped gold maybe or whatever) and he got caught a few months ago (Imgur: The magic of the Internet - Link to messages: Discord ) , ok thats normal right? I mean every seller will get a ban sometime , the thing is Dejan editted his thread saying that he is accepting only Cryptos/ Skrill on Ascension after the first banwave (not refundable payment methods) since he was aware that all of his customers will get a ban sooner or later (Imgur: The magic of the Internet / Imgur: The magic of the Internet ) since ascension devs had him already.. (no more proofs about it, maybe if any buyer got banned on ascension can give us more info on it)

About Goldenboost he is just annoying as fuck , im getting pms on ownedcore like this one : Imgur: The magic of the Internet , admins can check the whole conversation

About Botted views , pretty sure they are botting views , since his buying thread went up to 95k views from 20k in a night (https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...e-demands.html)
    Last edited by Lakerban; 11-10-2020 at 12:34 PM.

Verified OwnedCore Middleman

6. Thanks Mixerrr, k1bo (2 members gave Thanks to Lakerban for this useful post)
    k1bo's Avatar Active Member

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    77/26
    Trade Feedback
    121 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

8. Thanks Lakerban, Mixerrr (2 members gave Thanks to k1bo for this useful post)
    bardakk's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with this.
    When i created topic here, after few days +- i heard that i'm in scamlist, in channel which created Dejan. It was in June and at that time I had no deals done.
    Here is the screenshot:

10. Thanks k1bo, Mixerrr (2 members gave Thanks to bardakk for this useful post)
    GoldenBoost's Avatar Contributor Professional WoW Services

Thanks G/R
    161/261
    Trade Feedback
    606 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Answer from Epicnpc: We are not Discord support, you can ban each other from discord groups all you want. We do not moderator posts from other sites. If you're making false accusations against each other on Epicnpc, please report those posts. We don't moderator Discord chat.

First of all I have to ask here is this post made to grind out reputation or what? I see these people giving "thanks" on each post is that the purpose of report? lol

To summarize here:

Dejan and I have a discord group for suppliers. We allowed K1bo and Mixerr to buy/sell in that group through some form of """partnership"""" and after some time we decided to stop that. Because of their recent activites we no longer want them in our group. Now they are angry that they no longer have free source of suppliers and they're trying to make some damage to us and inviting others to back them up.

Regarding mr Lakerban:

He is known for making fake reports against Dejanxx and he hates him for a long time which is the reason why he is posting here. Lakerban was caught by g2g support already and ownedcore admins gave him another chance.
    His post makes no sense at all. After all Ascension is private server and who gives a fuck about bans there? By buying gold you are breaking the rules of most of the private servers and Lakerban is accusing someone of selling duped gold while he is advertising "100% HAND FARMED GOLD" in his classic threads and buying from g2g.com XDDD
    Also about those private messages that I've sent him. All of them were jokes because he is egomaniac and I don't see which rule did I break by sending someone a private message :O

Lakerban fake report: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/new...d-g2g-com.html (Lakerban - Fabricating evidence off-site to get me banned (g2g.com))

About rkarq, kennii, qdqdqd and fab. We caught them scamming their own suppliers with our names by using discord nitro. Im not gonna work with those kind of people ofc so they're all blocked for months already. You can see some of the proofs down below.
    bandicam 2020-11-10 19-12-48-338

Regarding Swamer: I didn't steal anything from his group or whatever he has in his mind. No idea what is he talking about.

Dear sellers feel free to invite your parents and other members of your family to comment on your post to grind out more reputation and make more pressure so ur report is gonna look real
    Last edited by GoldenBoost; 11-10-2020 at 04:12 PM.

12. Thanks k1bo (1 members gave Thanks to GoldenBoost for this useful post)
    Lakerban's Avatar Contributor High Quality Service

Thanks G/R
    108/202
    Trade Feedback
    2876 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He is known for making fake reports against Dejanxx and he hates him for a long time which is the reason why he is posting here. Lakerban was caught by g2g support already and ownedcore admins gave him another chance.
    His post makes no sense at all. After all Ascension is private server and who gives a fuck about bans there? By buying gold you are breaking the rules of most of the private servers and Lakerban is accusing someone of selling duped gold while he is advertising "100% HAND FARMED GOLD" in his classic threads and buying from g2g.com XDDD
    Also about those private messages that I've sent him. All of them were jokes because he is egomaniac and I don't see which rule did I break by sending someone a private message :O

Lakerban fake report: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/new...d-g2g-com.html (Lakerban - Fabricating evidence off-site to get me banned (g2g.com))
    First of all , If you dont give a fuck about private servers, then you should stop selling there , also you should inform your customers that you wont give a fuck too if they get a ban , secondly, im not buying from g2g, just paying some of my suppliers who dont have access to paypal/or btc ,so post proofs or gtfo ..And about fake reports, i never reported someone on g2g , you can check by yourself even the paypal account stated on this report is disabled since 4th of dec (dejan made the thread like 1.5 months later ) ,g2g manager said that its not me too ,even on the report and to me personally so post proofs or show me how i was associated with the person who reported ya or gtfo But its fine , its a well known story ,you are spreading bullshits for everyone so im fine with that ,i mean i dont have the time for bullshits like these

Also i dont hate Dejan or anyone else, i dont even know ya personally, just dont like the attitude of some guys ,like yours and Dejan's ,but as soon as you dont harm my business i dont really care about you or your business .
    But spreading bullshits about other sellers like you do is just lame think about it
    Last edited by Lakerban; 11-10-2020 at 06:41 PM.

Verified OwnedCore Middleman

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    77/26
    Trade Feedback
    121 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You started your convo by quoting what other people said, to come in your defense. Yet you're accusing us of bringing people to back us up. We are bringing people that are already hurt by your actions, to speak up about you, its not a game of 12 year olds fighting and making drama over bs, its a serious issue. Then you proceed to mention absolutely irrelevant info about the situation, how you noticed we liked each others posts. Again, straying off the subject so we dont bring up the real questions, such as you and your buddy violating multiple rules, textbook scamming people and purposefully ruining someone else's business.

EDIT: everything mentioned in the post is absolutely real, its the truth, and you can confirm it yourself.
    About you mentioning rkarq kenni qd and fab, you dont need to work with them, nobody is forcing you. Calling them out publicly and spreading misinformation to customers and suppliers about them however, is a big problem and should be punished as such.
    Regarding swamer as you said, you poached people into joining your own server, which is strongly prohibited even at YOUR OWN group.
    Also, very glad youre mentioning disputes against other people, that are opening a dispute against you now. That'll show them, it'll make you look great in the end
    Last edited by k1bo; 11-10-2020 at 06:06 PM.

15. Thanks Mixerrr (1 members gave Thanks to k1bo for this useful post)

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    77/26
    Trade Feedback
    121 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    . . . removed
    Last edited by k1bo; 11-10-2020 at 07:43 PM.

Fabu's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/19
    Trade Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They did the same thing to me, throwing with mud and making false accusations without any proof.

Basically some months back I decided to do collaboration with others discord groups in order to share the suppliers and they didn't replied. (Dejan, GoldenBoost group).
    After 1-2 months Dejan, come on DM's and accepted (most likely he waited for my group to get more members). They come and started to ask admin rights to "clean" my discord because there was many scammers, I didn't felt ok to give them this right since we didn't had a long collaboration, long story short after some days I got banned from their discord and when I tried to ask about the reason they said that I'm a scammer, taking their suppliers and blocked me and also added to their scammers list tab even if many of my suppliers told them that all trades/payments was ok.

They are acting like PRO sellers with high sales but I really doubt they sell as much as they advertise since are doing this shady things to the competitors but this is my opinion.

Thank you for the attention and stay safe!

🔽 🔽 Contact Information 🔽 🔽
    Discord - Fab#2640 / Skype - giuli.insomniafm

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Closing this for the moment as we review everything.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This is a discord dispute that has nothing to do with Ownedcore. Writing stuff such as:
    as theyre the big fish with a lot of reputation and more forum leverage.
    Ownedcore is a trading forum where you can pay to advertise your thread. No other seller can sabotage what the potential customers see. This is where you should be getting your conversions from, NOT FROM DISCORD TRADING GROUPS.
    If you have an issue with a seller: block him immediately.
    If the seller is manipulating your reviews contact us immediately.