Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SNP Exploits - Scammer & Stealer

Introducing

Hello everyone! In Web all know me like DarhangeR - pqr profile writer. All my work you can find on GitHub. And i from Ukraine, so forgive me for my bad English 😂

⛔ I will warn you already, there will be a lot of text. ⛔
    Proofs

Why i make this "blog"? Why it have this name? Half year ago, 11 april 2020 year one guy wrote me with words: "Do you know that SNP sells your work as its own?"

For now PVE Mage Link - unavailable

Later he write me in Discord, and give me all proofs. You also can write him and ask Alex Mahone#5150

You also can just download it and compare with mine from GitHub.

Then Alex send me all screenshots from chat with mr.x#3288 (SNP). You can watch it below.

You also can just read it all on link bellow ↓

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698496980942323802/698550585707855904/1.PNG
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698496980942323802/698550589789044756/2.PNG
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698496980942323802/698550591777013791/3.PNG
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698496980942323802/698550593098219640/4.PNG

After all this, i find an write to mr.x#3288 (SNP).

Nowadays

Then he suggested that he sees that they are mine, but he did not steal them, and said that we can work together. He will pay me a percentage of the profiles sold. How much do you think, after half a year from the moment we spoke with him, how much did I get from him? I'll tell you 0! He referred to the fact that since then he has sold only one profile for $ 14.

It's not about the money, I do it in my spare time. It's just not pleasant enough when for more than two years I received about $ 25 in voluntary donations. And someone had a fairly good profit at my job.

Another person wrote to me today (31.09.2020). His nick in Discord kkl#0966. You can watch our massages here

Also i shared SNP Pack. You can download it from here.

Today to from 父 PirrÔ 父 #8663 ↓↓

Afterword

What can I say, we started a war with him and his actions. His bypass on PQR is not safe, from the word at all. Using his "work" further, you can easily lose your account.

A couple of days ago, I completely finished supporting anything related to PQR and its profiles. Now 2020, all popular servers are protected against PQR, and everything that is offered on the network as a bypass is just a temporary screen.

I am not a PQR developer and never have been, I just created profiles and they were always free!

Now there is only one decent alternative. The FREE program is called nHub (ni). She has her own Discord. And I am also the developer of profiles for it for 3.3.5a. And they're free, too!

Even this channel has its own little war against this liar. And it starts here.

I hope that after reading this, you can understand why I made this post.

You can always contact me:

Also SNP (mr.x#328 make his own story. Honestly i don't know why he delete all stuff from his discord and not post this blog. So just read it if wanna → SNP Exploits - The real history

For some reason, he deleted about 60% of his posts on his Discord channel. The good news is that at least he answered me on ownedcore for his sales posts. I will attach the screenshots below, as well as letters from my mail.

Screenshots:

Also proofs from my mail:

Honestly, I'm shocked. Less than a day later, he reopened his lousy business. He resumed selling PvE "premium" rotations.

And one more "positive" review about rotation....

DarhangeR Rotations Discord → https://discord.gg/xBFKJc6QRr

SNP Exploits - Scammer & Stealer
  2. Thanks Dejan, GoldenBoost, jimmys96 (3 members gave Thanks to DarhangeR for this useful post)
    ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Closing this thread as a temporary bandaid while I message both parties to gather evidence.
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com