4/57
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMOProvider / mmoprovider#8674 / nostalriusgold

Purchased an account off him in on June 6.

On June 7 logged into the account to check it and it was quite obviously botted up given the zones it had visited and lack of skills learned. Asked him about it to which he replied it was probably mulitboxed.

Fast forward just 2 weeks to when blizz starts on their lovely bot ban rampage and low and behold the account is banned.

Contacted him asking for assistance, none really provided, just shuffled his feet, eventually coming back and offering 1k gold in compensation. (which was less than 1/6th the value of the account at the time buying from g2g).

Ultimately we couldn't come to an agreement on this and I was forced to open a paypal claim.

Following this:

1) He lies to Paypal saying I purchased the account in April.

2) Perplexingly the claim was denied today, on contacting Paypal to find out, they tell me the seller has claimed that he has closed the account (claiming to be Blizz effectively) and as that is within a companies right that is why it was closed against my favor. As such it has now been escalated to the review team with the correct information that he is not Blizz and does not have that right.

However these dodgy practices have led me to this scam report thread as I dont feel its right someone offering obviously botted accounts should be able to continue offering their services here when they are effectively just ripping people off. One certainly does not expect an account to get gubbed within 2 weeks of buying it. I think I've been more than fair and patient giving him time to sort it, and the straw that broke the camels back is that he lies to Paypal to get claims closed in his favor.

Full skype chat:

Last edited by Bon; 07-23-2020 at 08:00 AM.

MMOProvider / mmoprovider#8674 / nostalriusgold
    D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, there is very little we can do as it's hard to show that the account ban was due to his actions once the account was delivered. This is the risk you take by purchasing an account from someone.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…