Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ev0 just to point out that the whole transaction didnt even last 8 hours and he already offers me a 50% discount, just use common sense why would someone give 50% of the money from is own pocket to close the deal? people are not that stupid.

[Resolved] Scammed by beraaccounts
    BERAccounts's Avatar Active Member Premium WoW Account Vendor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ev0 View Post
    Does the customer have the account?
    No, I have the account under my possession for safety purposes. If he says that he will pay rest of the total amount which is 325 Euro, I can gladly deliver account back to him.

Originally Posted by ev0 View Post
    When I realized you are not honest, I just wanted to close this with minimum loss for myself and seller.

This to me sounds like you were acting as middleman, not as the seller.
    If he does a forced-refund or decides to ran away without paying the missing 325 Euro, someone else needs to pay for that amount to the seller. In this case, it is me. I haven't made any profit from this deal and I haven't got any fees for middlemanship either. I was just helping out to a long-term customer of mine.

What I want to know is, will he pay rest of the missing amount to my customer. I also want to be sure he won't do a forced-refund after he receives the account back. Other than that, I have no problem with delivering account back to him.

D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    BERAccounts you took the account back, why are you keeping his money? From what I understand, he didn't even play the account. I don't see why you wouldn't issue a full refund since you already took the account back.

I am not going to keep arguing as it seems like there's a new report against you every week.

Please issue a full refund.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Boost View Post
    BERAccounts you took the account back, why are you keeping his money?
    I don't have his money. He mentioned about forced-refund via Paypal 3 times if my seller won't do a refund to him. I had no other option to secure the product before my customer loses his money and his account at same time.

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by r12221 View Post
    @ev0 just to point out that the whole transaction didnt even last 8 hours and he already offers me a 50% discount, just use common sense why would someone give 50% of the money from is own pocket to close the deal? people are not that stupid.
    I have no obligations to refund to you after a delivery successfully done. I can do any offer I want for buy this product back from you. 8 hours or 8 weeks doesn't matter.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Please issue a full refund, whether it's you or your friend or whoever it is. You're the one who was conducting the transaction, you are responsible.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Answer is Down Below.
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 07-09-2020 at 10:13 AM.

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Person has started a forced-refund on Paypal yesterday. I was right to take account under my possession with predict that is going to happen to my customer. He already escalated it to Paypal yesterday without waiting any forum decisions.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

r12221's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please screenshot what time i had used the paypal refund, you can clearly see i did it after you told me to give back the account for a refund, as u said you were scared for your account and i was scared for my money, so that point is irrelevant. and i clearly stated in paypal that u offered me a refund then lied to me.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BERAccounts View Post
    Person has started a forced-refund on Paypal yesterday. I was right to take account under my possession with predict that is going to happen to my customer. He already escalated it to Paypal yesterday without waiting any forum decisions.

No you were not right as you took the account back so there's absolutely no reason to keep the money.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Boost View Post
    No you were not right as you took the account back so there's absolutely no reason to keep the money.
    Don't you realize that he is doing that for not to pay rest of the missing amount which is 325 Euro? If he would start that dispute when we refused to refund to him, who would pay for our loss? He clearly stated 3 times that if we don't refund to his credit card, he will dispute us on Paypal and take his money. This happened before I had account under my possession.

But when I protect my customer and myself from losing total of 325/350 Euro + 625 Euro worth of character as total, that becomes my fault?

I didn't had account under my possession when he mentioned about these forced-refunds. You guys are missing that point. I had every right to take it under my possession no matter what I needed to do for prevent from a fraud case. I always told him that if he wants to pay the rest of the amount, I can gladly deliver his account back anytime he wants.
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 07-09-2020 at 10:43 AM.

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is happening for second time. I don't want to be responsible because of people with bad intentions but also I cannot let my customers down either. If someone threatens a customer of mine, I cannot just sit back and let him lose his years and years of hardwork.

But me acting like this, gave me a lot of headache in past past few months. Because let's be honest, who opens a dispute, %99 of the time wins and thousands of dispute archieves on various platforms proves my claims. Why? Because being a buyer is very easy. If you successfully paid for something as a buyer, literally everything else is seller's responsibility. Buyer can bend the truth with hiding informations or trying to benefit for himself because he have nothing else to prove other than a payment paper. I've tried to secure my vendor against these type of issues but there is always a gap that can be voided and after that, everything turns against me immediately. I even did refund to fraudster in the past because decision was against my favor. Then most of them have been caught and banned for doing exact same thing to other people too. I think that sellers should deserve a little bit more respect and they need to be able to protect themselves in these type of situations. A lot of seller is afraid to use Paypal and deal with customers that they doesn't know. Because these type of people doesn't care about if they are banned on forums or not. They just try to benefit for themselves without working for it. But sellers like me working in these platforms and following their rules for being able to stay active there.

I have never been disputed in my career till past 3 months. But when I realized that it is nearly impossible to win a dispute as a seller, even myself started to scare from these sections. Because no matter what buyer accepts before deal, they doesn't count on dispute sections at all. Seller literally has no power on these dispute sections. For example this person threatening us with doing forced-refunds '3 times while he have ownership of the account'. He doesn't says that he still owes 325 Euro to the seller. But when I try to secure my seller with getting this account from hands of a sketchy person till full payment is made, we immediately become responsible. Imagine, buyer can be threatening seller with Paypal disputes if they doesn't want to refund their money. Why? Because they have changed their mind. But if a seller takes action for protect himself, he literally can't do anything. My seller should lose his money or account for this dispute being winnable for us. I literally say 'Finalize your payment and I will deliver your account back, no need to worry about seller because he doesn't have access to your account.' But result is, him being able to get a full refund and a broken payment plan agreement. No need to mention about him being create this account with his own details and own IP. He can even restore this account without even break a sweat after he took his money. What exactly I earn or he loses if he gets banned on a forum that he just registered days ago?

It is very easy way to deal with problems. Buyer doesn't even gets questioned at all and there is always something that makes seller responsible. So let's think about this with a bigger scale. Buyer can enter to a payment plan with doing a partial payment. He can play with the account for days to months till he gets bored & till they doesn't want it anymore. Then he can find an excuse for break the agreement or he can just force for a refund to get his money back. Since when seller takes action for protect himself, that makes him automatically guilty. What can a seller do for prevent from these type of situations? Because buyer is clearly abusing this method right there.

Like I said, I have no profit or benefit on this deal. I just intended to keep product safe untill everything gets solved. It was obvious that he was going to initiate a Paypal dispute as a daylight from his attitude. Does this guy looks like he was going to honour the agreement? Let's be honest he wasn't at all. I have people who is missing their deadlines with months. Do I repossess their accounts? Of course not. Because I trust to them. But this guy has a potential of being a fraudster. That's why even tho it is was not my product, I wanted to secure my seller.

I always respect to this website since I become a brand because of this website. Ownedcore was my starting point and it has a different spot in my heart. Like you know, I always tried to contribute to website with being able to work in there if there is an open position. I have also respected to decision of the moderators and followed them in the past. I will of course make my seller follow that decision aswell. I contacted with him about refund request again and he will try to do it before tomorrow.

Also a Quick Screenshot: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So you have 2 options:

1) Fully refund the customer

2) Allow him to pay with another Credit Card and give him the account (if customer agrees)
    Last edited by D3Boost; 07-09-2020 at 02:19 PM.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

r12221's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i no longer want to interact with him, he has my account, i'll just have my refund.
    i want to part ways i cant trust him.

r12221's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it would be much appreciated if he just refund me and we can part ways and end it on good terms.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast