Scammer Zaken (Shadowext admin) menu

User Tag List

fonillius's Avatar Active Member WINNER OF THE BEST BOT DEVELOPER COMPETITION
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/33
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammer Zaken (Shadowext admin)

This guy, can you imagine, gives 5x lifetime license keys, after couple of months takes them away.

Code:
    Plafki  11:09 AM
    hi dude, all my dev keys are gone :disappointed: pls add 5 dev keys to "plafki" account  thx

Zaken (admin)  11:24 AM
    hi how have you been
    11:25
    are you actively developing something? considering a lot of people had complaints and reports about your profiles, some even said they never got a refund
    11:25
    for now we cant give you dev keys

Plafki  11:41 AM
    considering a lot of people had complaints and reports about your profiles
    Are you serious?
    From profile buyers not many complained, maybe like 3 out of 20.
    And I have actually refunded 50% to all of those that havent been satisfied :slightly_smiling_face: I do it always, but with delay some times so thats my bad..
    11:42
    hi how have you been

not bad tbh, I got kid so I have been 3 months on very low activity, thats why with delay on support and developing stuff
    for now we cant give you dev keys
    Well our deal was never that you would take them away so..
    11:43
    Our deal was 5 lifetime keys, so you are not keeping your end of it. I would be satisfied on one for now though, and yea its going to be on continuing development of the Horde profile
    11:45
    as you might have noticed I havent advertised my profiles for 3 months, and the reason has been the low activity on support and development, which would be unfair for people.
    I dont know though why would anyone bash on my profiles unless there has been some serious modifications in shadow, as I havent really used it for 3 months... I doubt that there has been though, people probably just have bought my profiles as first touch to Shadow and have had bad experience from first time using the bot so they just blame the profile kekw
    11:45
    I dont mean bad about Shadow, I mean first time experience with any bot is confusing and gives bad results. I am also going to lower the price of profiles so people dont feel so irritated to begin with
    11:46
    What about you guys, anything worth mentioning?

Zaken (admin)  11:48 AM
    i said we can give you free keys as long as you are creating quality products and people are happy with them, trust me i have gotten a lot of bad responses about your stuff
    11:49
    and people blaming us because they had issues with your profiles

Plafki  11:53 AM
    image.png 
    image.png

11:54
    naah bro, if my profile sucks, it doesnt mean you dont keep your end of the deal. Keep your end of the deal, we had discussion about lifetime keys which ended up to 5x lifetimekeys.
    Thanks.

Zaken (admin)  11:54 AM
    you gave us some random code snippet that i never even opened
    11:55
    then i also saw on some forum posts you were saying you were involved with the development of our product lmao
    11:55
    so yeah if you create something good and i actually hear positive reviews and people vouching for your stuff, we can give you some keys

Plafki  11:55 AM
    Doesnt matter, you agreed on 5 lifetime keys, so you keep on your end of the deal. Thats it, end of discussion :slightly_smiling_face:

Zaken (admin)  11:55 AM
    until then you can use trials or purchase keys

Plafki  11:56 AM
    Sry, you can scroll our discord discussion, I gave you worth of 5 lifetime keys of information. You are breaking the deal right now.

Zaken (admin)  11:56 AM
    what did you give me lmao i told you i can give you keys not because of anything you gave us but because for some reason i thought you can make decent profiles
    11:56
    sadly turned out i was wrong from what i have seen until now
    11:56
    if that changes we are open to giving keys to any content creators
    11:57
    we have quite a few already

Plafki  11:57 AM
    Do you think you just have right to take away your part of the deal because of me sucking? :smile:

Zaken (admin)  11:57 AM
    first there was never a deal you offered something that i never agreed to i just said i can give you keys whatever

Plafki  11:57 AM
    Nah, I expect the 5 lifetime keys to be within 24 hours

Zaken (admin)  11:57 AM
    and yeah of course
    your profiles actually hurt our reputation cuz they were of bad quality
    and you expect anything in return? lmao
    11:58
    we are adding questing soon, maybe you will be able to create something proper for that and we can talk again, until then thats that

Plafki  11:58 AM
    You have 24 hours, never cross your words in a gentlemans agreement. Good bye.
    Next day:
    more excuses and I ask him a "refund" for the 5x lifetime keys, with calculation of ~150 usd per lifetime key (5*150 ~750, I just round it to 700), since his keys are 15 usd a month, so 150usd sounds reasonable, right?
    Code:

Zaken (admin)  12:30 PM
    also while you are back there is a user who still has not been refunded after buying your profiles and finding out they are of low quality
    12:30
    discord - mansellboi#9697 (edited) 
    12:31
    he has requested a refund long time ago and it seems you have been ignoring him

Plafki  2:02 PM
    That guy was refunded many months ago and he DDoXed me aswell.
    2:02
    You have 24 hours to send 700 USD worth of BTC to 34soudsFLNjGGJjprMbTpFUfkVQGAhBgu7
    2:02
    next step will be your total destruction.
    2:03
    Let the 700 USD of btc be a refund for the 5x lifetime licenses. :slightly_smiling_face: (edited)

It went like this: I helped him dev A LOT of stuff and tested his programs, he agreed to give me total of 5x lifetime keys and he did, but after two months I notice them gone and even had the nerve to ask them back and give him time to do so, well he didnt.
    After I asked him the keys back he gave excuses like
    1. I am not anymore devving him so much
    2. I have hit his reputation
    1. I was on break and our agreement never was that I dev for him for those keys, he paid me in lifetime keys for the information I gave him, not giving them "for certain amount of time", You can see this in discord message screenshots
    2. I literally got him a lot of customers by making him profiles, sadly some (like 2 out of 100) new botters didnt know how to use bot and profiles properly and cried about it, even making threads about me here in OC, one guy claimed I was scammer because he was delivered with 2 hours delay.. (the mansellboi, Zaken is using as excuse to get out of our deal)

Proofs:
    1. screenshots of Slack chats & Pasted Slack chats inside CODE block
    2. screenshots of agreement (over discord) & chats
    3. screenshot of Shadow panel with empty keys instead of the 5x dev keys that are supposed to be there

What do I want? Well it was the 5x lifetime keys, now I want refund.

Information of the scammer:
    Discord: Zaken#8787
    Ownedcore:
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mem...kenshadow.html
    Last edited by fonillius; 07-05-2020 at 01:31 PM.

Scammer Zaken (Shadowext admin)
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/33
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slack chat beginning screenshot:

Midst of Slack chat:

Empty keylist:

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/33
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord agreement of adding keys:

Discord agreement of them being lifetime keys:

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/33
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Informed about this thread:

Bon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/57
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just for the avoidance of doubt, you got 5x FREE dev keys in exchange for being allowed to make and sell profiles.

You made some crappy profiles, havent been around to support them properly, havent been developing them.

You lost your dev keys because, well you havent been keeping up your end of the deal of having dev keys.

You demand money because you lost your dev keys.

You claim youve been "scammed" out of something you were provided free on the basis of being a dev/profile creator, which you havent been actively doing?

I mean... that seems to be the jist of it.

I'm failing to see where the scam is here apart from your blackmail attempts at a dev who has been doing a fantastic job.

6. Thanks LegitSale (1 members gave Thanks to Bon for this useful post)
    ZakenShadow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was contacted by Plafki (fonillius) a while ago and he said he is interested in making and selling some leveling profiles for our product and asked for free keys. Even though he was already banned from other botting communities where he was also attempting to sell profiles we decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. As we do with all community content creators we gave him the promotion keys he asked for so he can work on his profiles. I never agreed to or made any deal with him that he will receive life time access to our product. The couple of times he asked what will happen with his keys once they expire I told him that we can prolong them if he needs them to work on his profiles, again as we do with all the other content creators.

Once he began selling his profiles multiple users have contacted me about the low quality of the profiles and some people who purchased the pack never even received it. On a few occasions I had to contact him on behalf of the users because he was refusing to refund them in blatant scam attempts. Some users have still not been fully refunded. Following this situations he disappeared for a few months and in the mean time his keys expired. Now he is back asking for keys and claiming we own him something. Obviously we are not interested in having this person or his profiles be associated with us in any way after the terrible user feedback we have received about him and his profiles.
    Last edited by ZakenShadow; 07-03-2020 at 08:58 AM.

8. Thanks LegitSale (1 members gave Thanks to ZakenShadow for this useful post)
    LegitSale's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/7
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shoes on the other foot now fonillius, *I pitty the fool.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/33
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ZakenShadow View Post
    I was contacted by Plafki (fonillius) a while ago and he said he is interested in making and selling some leveling profiles for our product and asked for free keys. Even though he was already banned from other botting communities where he was also attempting to sell profiles we decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. As we do with all community content creators we gave him the promotion keys he asked for so he can work on his profiles. I never agreed to or made any deal with him that he will receive life time access to our product. The couple of times he asked what will happen with his keys once they expire I told him that we can prolong them if he needs them to work on his profiles, again as we do with all the other content creators.

Once he began selling his profiles multiple users have contacted me about the low quality of the profiles and some people who purchased the pack never even received it. On a few occasions I had to contact him on behalf of the users because he was refusing to refund them in blatant scam attempts. Some users have still not been fully refunded. Following this situations he disappeared for a few months and in the mean time his keys expired. Now he is back asking for keys and claiming we own him something. Obviously we are not interested in having this person or his profiles be associated with us in any way after the terrible user feedback we have received about him and his profiles.
    Once he began selling his profiles multiple users have contacted me about the low quality of the profiles
    Proofs please, I have only heard of one occasion

(and this is the Legitsale guy over here, who got delivered an hour late by me and demanded refund because of that which is ridiculous, he even DDOXed me being complete scammer because of late delivery, can you imagine?)

You can read about this Legitsale deal here:
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...e-classic.html (Plafki's 100% Fully automatic 1-60 Profile [CLASSIC])

(too bad the time of his messages isnt visible but as you can see his all messages are sent 05-04-2020)

But not to derail this discussion here, this is about Zaken promising and giving me 5x lifetime keys for exchange and then taking them away on his own made up terms. Thats not how lifetime works. This is not even drama, this is report of Zaken being untrustful liar.

Even though he was already banned from other botting communities
    Proofs please, because this is just a rumour.
    we gave him the promotion keys he asked for so he can work on his profiles
    Proofs please

Because I just gave proofs that we were talking about lifetime keys, and you agreed on that, it doesnt mean they are dev keys, but lifetime keys, and like I said in the messages too, I trust in your word that they will be life time keys *because you have power to take them away*

So you part of deal was to provide lifetime keys, not to keep count on my doings and I didnt owe you anything for those keys as you claim.

Next time before you try to say something, provide proofs, like me.

Also thank you for replying here, now we have your Ownedcore account information too.

avoidance of doubt, you got 5x FREE dev keys in exchange for being allowed to make and sell profiles.

No, I got 5x lifetime keys for giving lots of advices and code that Zaken just swipes with "just a snippet of code that he didnt even open up"
    Read the damn screenshots..
    Yes ofcourse they are free TO ME because he doesnt even sell lifetime keys, but they are worth much more than 15usd per key per month because of that, 150 usd per lifetime key would be appropriate estimation here, taking on the account he literally scammed me out of them.
    Last edited by fonillius; 07-05-2020 at 01:35 PM.

Bon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/57
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You even refer to them as DEV keys in your own screenshot from slack, just because you refer to them as a different name on discord doesnt mean the terms change.

Seems more like to me you are trying to twist the conversation to extort someone because you realized you cant make money from your bug ridden profiles.

All of us who have dev keys for Shadow know the deal, that to maintain them we have to be actively producing high quality work.

I hope ownedcore see that you are simply trying to extort/blackmail someone and sanction your account instead.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/33
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LegitSale View Post
    Shoes on the other foot now fonillius, *I pitty the fool.
    Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    You even refer to them as DEV keys in your own screenshot from slack, just because you refer to them as a different name on discord doesnt mean the terms change.

Seems more like to me you are trying to twist the conversation to extort someone because you realized you cant make money from your bug ridden profiles.

All of us who have dev keys for Shadow know the deal, that to maintain them we have to be actively producing high quality work.

I hope ownedcore see that you are simply trying to extort/blackmail someone and sanction your account instead.
    >You even refer to them as DEV keys in your own screenshot from slack

I refer to them as DEV keys because they are named DEV keys in the Shadow system, this is why I questioned Zaken at the beginning that "We agreed on lifetime keys, so I hope these are now the lifetime keys, I know that you have power to take them away, but I assume you wont because we have agreement" (You can see this message in screenshots)

>Seems more like to me you are trying to twist the conversation to extort someone

By extort you mean Blackmail? Yea it might seem so, but it is not like it. I got lifetime keys, and they were taken away. I were fair to give time to give them back, nope, didnt get them back. So now I made thread with the proofs and my demand of compensation for my losses which is 150 USD per key.

>All of us who have dev keys for Shadow know the deal, that to maintain them we have to be actively producing high quality work.
    Ahh, now I know why you came to defend Zaken, because you are on his side.
    I got lifetime keys, it was never even supposed to be named "DEV keys", I was paid in lifetime keys for my services, not DEV keys.

>you realized you cant make money from your bug ridden profiles.

Just so you know, I have made the most complex and best profiles since ever all the shit about my profiles currently are because Shadow is too complex to setup and people think they just press start and my profile does 1-60 for them automatically, they think it doesnt require any setup.

I know you didnt ask but:
    I even had to make my own bot because my profiles were way too advanced (included Reloggers and stuff that were supposed to be functions of the BOT not profiles) GMR admin took away GMR licenses from me (GMR admin wanted to sell relogger himself and took away GMR license (which was worth 20 USD) from me because "I became his competitor by making too good profile" literally)
    And these profiles are based on those profiles, that have been developed for very long time, and with experience so you saying "bug ridden profiles" is just non-sense.

I am the reason why Shadow and GMR has chaining in profiles, which means that they change the profile when you are done with the area (at X character level).
    Last edited by fonillius; 07-12-2020 at 05:38 AM.

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    210/462
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Dismissing the report as there is no scam involved.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    A vendor can at any time revoke your lifetime key for failing to uphold the end of the deal or if the vendor believes you are engaging in malicious activity.
    You did not pay for a key, you were given them out of courtesy and only had them revoked after few months of use.

For further reference,
    there is no such thing in any business as a lifetime key. You are merely given access to a service or a product as long as the vendor allows it. It is simply a marketing term, for it to be an actual lifetime supply you would need a binding legal contract which you do not have and even then the contract would stipulate terms for you to follow for it to remain valid.