Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammed by user Evilmyi

Accused Information

Dispute Date: 25.6.2020
    Ownedcore Profile Link/User Name: mem...3-evilmyi.html
    Instant Messenger username of Accused: Skype,Discord,Kik etc.: Evil Myi#2333
    Payment Method Information: Paypal payment his paypal is [email protected]

Dispute Information

What is the dispute about? I bought Black Desert Online account with gmail access from this guy
    Dispute Thread Link: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...se-6-pets.html
    Other Sites Scam Link:
    Value of Trade Involved: 102.07$
    Did you use a middleman?: If yes, who? not used
    Provide more information on what leads to the dispute: I bought black desert online account from this guy on 20.04.2020, was few days playing then received email recovery notification on gmail on 29.04.2020 Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    asked the seller if he tried to recover but he said he didnt ... then on 10.05.2020 i was not able to login, when i was trying to recover password for BDO acc, page told me account not found under this email address, so account was recovered, only way to recover acc on BDO is through original owner ID... but the seller told me that was not him, and he will try to recover account and give it back to me ... then he said they require his ID but he dont have ID cuz United Kingdom people dont have IDs (dont know if its true or not need to confirm if UK people have ID or not) ... he said he requested new ID but until today he didnt received new ID he told me ... which is really interesting to not receive new ID for like a month...

Proof: Imgur: The magic of the Internet Imgur: The magic of the Internet

All Required Proof stated must be provided or your claim would be deemed as invalid.
    Instant Messenger Profile Screenshot: How to Determine the Real Skype Name
    Entire Conversation Screenshots: Please use Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet or any other hosting website to upload and post the images
    Paypal Detailed Payment Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/J1YF6Jw
    *Conversation Screenshots should contain the payment information involved if any*

Additional Information related to the Trade Dispute

Include any other information that may be helpful to the Trade Dispute.

Scammed by user Evilmyi
    D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Evilmyi has been notified.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…

DodoSvK's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Evilmyi's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This buyer has been nothing but issues. I have offered to help him but he just sends threatening messages and does not expect to have to wait any time. I don't even thick this way purchased from your site. I think this is just another one of his attempts to blackmail me in to doing something i shouldn't have to.

I will attached all convo below. But this is what has basically happened. He purchased an account was unhappy to go first and due to the price i didn't really want to go through a site that would charge me lots of money. I ended up taking a leap of faith and went first. Buyer was happy and in game and playing for a long time. He then messaged about an email recovery but then said it was all fine and he was still playing. Weeks later He then claims he can't access account and i should give him money! I mean that hardly sounds fair to me. I offered to help and even emailed support but they required an up to date photo ID and my passport is out of date. I have recently ordered a new one but they are currently taking ages to arrive (probably due to the pandemic that is on going) As you will see i then receive threats about paypal and get bombarded with messages and accusations. I have no sent a final message asking not to be contacted as you will see on my photos.

This buyer received his goods and was happy with his purchase. I can understand "if" he has lost access to his account that this could be frustrating but it is not a sellers job to secure sold accounts for the buyer especially over a month later. I was trying to help but due to the buyers attitude and badgering and now these fraudulent accusations I have had no choice but to sever ties. Thank you.

1 — ImgBB
    2 — ImgBB
    3 — ImgBB
    4 — ImgBB
    5 — ImgBB
    https://ibb.co/sQj1wfp
    https://ibb.co/cxG2rwN
    https://ibb.co/GpY60zD
    https://ibb.co/51DSdX1
    https://ibb.co/yXs3nHG
    https://ibb.co/zNw39Mv
    Last edited by Evilmyi; 06-30-2020 at 05:29 AM.

Evilmyi's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will also add. If this buyer has just got bored or changed his mind with the purchase and this is a way to get his money back. I would be happy to buy the account back if it is in the same condition as when I gave it to him.

thank you

DodoSvK's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not got bored, didnt changed my mind, cant login to account anymore, email for BDO account was changed I cant even reset password on email cuz there is no email incoming when you try to reset password, I can give full email access to admin so he can check...
    Seller doesnt provided me Real ID so I was not able to change email to another one, cuz if you request email change on BDO support they request ID, so only you was able to change email for account, cuz I did not received any ID after purchase
    Also you never sent me any proof you wrote to BDO support about acc recovery, so if you really did please post screenshots of your conversation with BDO support that you requested account recovery
    Last edited by DodoSvK; 06-30-2020 at 05:45 AM.

Evilmyi's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see no point in engaging in an online petty argument with you over this as the convo posted clearly shows what has happened and that you received the good you paid for. A seller can not be expected to give life insurance for the buyer's security negligence. Also as stated this was not purchased through this site and has no reason to be on this forum. I have tried to help you as much as I can but as shown in your last message you ruin this with your passive-aggressive manner

DodoSvK's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I approached you through this forum, it doesnt matter if we communicated through discord or website, you advertised there
    Sellers are always responsible for stuff that they sell...
    Lets wait until admin respond and tell us what they require @D3Boost
    Last edited by DodoSvK; 06-30-2020 at 06:26 AM.

Evilmyi's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, a seller is responsible to make sure you get what you pay for and you get what you are paying for, which you did. If you are unable to maintain your security and get your new account hacks or banned that is not the fault of a seller. You need to take responsibility for your actions. Also if a seller is then trying to help you even though they are not obliged to, then maybe you should be nice and respectful rather than abusive and ill-mannered.

The more I read your responses the more I believe you still have the account access or have traded/sold it on and now trying to make more money via a false claim.

I will leave this here. Thank you.
    Last edited by Evilmyi; 06-30-2020 at 07:12 AM.

DodoSvK's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My security was good, you dont understand chaning email address is not possible until I have your real ID?
    I have fully secured gmail account, but there is no more BDO account linked to that gmail, EMAIL ADDRESS was CHANGED what do you dont understand?

Email Change – Black Desert Online
    Last edited by DodoSvK; 06-30-2020 at 07:14 AM.

Evilmyi's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @D3Boost

I will not comment anymore on this unless you request it as this was not purchased through this site for one and as you can see from the comment above I just get aggression and abuse when I do try to talk to this buyer. Thank you for your time and I hope you can see with all my images the true story here.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Evilmyi have you received your passport yet? It's been well over a month since you mentioned that they accepted and processed your request for a new passport. I understand the whole pandemic situation but it shouldn't take that long considering it was processed.

Whether the transaction happened here or on a different website, you still had your thread up so we consider as if the transaction happened here.

Please give me an update on the passport as you'll be required to recover the account and give it back to DodoSvK.

And since the email cannot be changed unless you provide a photo ID then I don't see how anyone can change the email, unless you were not the original owner.

Waiting for an update.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

Evilmyi's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Boost View Post
    Evilmyi have you received your passport yet? It's been well over a month since you mentioned that they accepted and processed your request for a new passport. I understand the whole pandemic situation but it shouldn't take that long considering it was processed.

Whether the transaction happened here or on a different website, you still had your thread up so we consider it as if the transaction happened here.

Please give me an update on the passport as you'll be required to recover the account and give it back to DodoSvK.

And since the email cannot be changed unless you provide a photo ID then I don't see how anyone can change the email, unless you were not the original owner.

Waiting for an update.

The passport is still not here. However, I do not believe for a second that your decision here is neutral and I also don't believe him regarding the account. I will message support again tonight and i will try and ask if they can at least tell me if the account is still at that email or not and also if anyone has tried to change it since the date of the transaction. However, you can go ahead and close this account straight after and ban me as i will not be using this site if you are also going to side with scammers. I will update this once I hear from support and when I receive the passport. I will however say IF I manage to sort this out I WILL NOT be doing it again if he tries yo claim another fraudulent refund in the future. The account is his. He has two options one he gives it back in the condition it was in when he got it and i will then give a refund or he keeps it and takes care of the thing himself, it is not my job to babysit his account.

Evilmyi's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could I also get an official answer? Do you know this buyer from any other forums?

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I am asking you to recover the account and give it back to him, please do that and get back with an update. It's up to you to believe him or not, but all you need to do is recover the account and give it back to him. It's also up to you to use this site or not once this is resolved. I don't see him trying to scam you in any way. He asked you to recover the account and you still have not done that.

It's been 23 working days so far since your passport application was processed.

You claim to be the original owner, so it should be extremely easy to recover it.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast