0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BERAccounts View Post
    @jontebs you are trying to response to everything I say. Can you give me response of this too please?

How did you managed to purchase a product at May 1, while account has been created at May 2? You have two accounts it is clear as daylight.
    You tell me dude. You're the one creating the account. I dont have 2 accounts I swear on all my heart. You have no clue what you are stating here. I'm scammed on my account and you are pointing this towards me, which is very frustrating for me, when Im the one being scammed. You are stating I made it all up and that I did some weird stuff with the account I dont even understand how you came up with all of this. Some of the points you are stating are not even possible to do - such as change the btag to the same btag number again on another account.

I'm not guilty. Enough dude.
    Last edited by jontebs; 06-23-2020 at 12:46 PM.

[Resolved] Dispute with BERAccounts
    BERAccounts's Avatar Active Member Premium WoW Account Vendor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your feelings or promises have no effect on this case. If I created an account at May 2, how you can possibly purchase something with this account at May 1? Account wasn't even existing when this purchase has been made.

I created this account at 3 PM UK Time on May 2, 2020. Not even possible to getting timezoned to previous day.

jontebs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your feelings or promises have no effect on this case. If I created an account at May 2, how you can possibly purchase something with this account at May 1? Account wasn't even existing when this purchase has been made.

I created this account at 3 PM UK Time on May 2, 2020. Not even possible to getting timezoned to previous day.
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

check what btag it is - the same as the druid account I bought from you. I'm not lying. And you have no proof of the account being created the 2nd May 2020. You are simply stating that to make me look bad. I got the account from you the 2nd but that doesnt prove it's not created before that. Now stop accusing me for stuff I haven't done. I'm the one being scammed by you, not the other way around.

Admin already said it's pointless you try to turn this on me when I'm innocent. So please stop.

Thanks.

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can change and retake Battletag IDs in few minutes. Everything proves that this account has been made at May 2.

I have no reason to risk my 3 years of hardwork for 450 Euro but you have many reasons to fake a recall for 450 Euro.

I have over 350 Positive Feedback with %100 Positive ratio since 2017. You are not accusing a random person for doing a recall, you are accusing the person who is on top of the EU market. While knowing there will be a dispute and risk of damaging my reputation, why would I do a recall to product that doesn’t even worth?

I made this account with purpose of making it recall proof and you are saying that one magical figure did a successful recall to this account. Another magical figure purchased a 110 Level Boost without even account being created. List goes on and on.

Playing the victim always make you profit doesn’t matter who you are.

jontebs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can change and retake Battletag IDs in few minutes. Everything proves that this account has been made at May 2.

I have no reason to risk my 3 years of hardwork for 450 Euro but you have many reasons to fake a recall for 450 Euro.

I have over 350 Positive Feedback with %100 Positive ratio since 2017. You are not accusing a random person for doing a recall, you are accusing the person who is on top of the EU market. While knowing there will be a dispute and risk of damaging my reputation, why would I do a recall to product that doesn’t even worth?

I made this account with purpose of making it recall proof and you are saying that one magical figure did a successful recall to this account. Another magical figure purchased a 110 Level Boost without even account being created. List goes on and on.

Playing the victim always make you profit doesn’t matter who you are.
    You have not posted a single proof that it was created 2nd May 2020. You are just using words which does not prove anything. I have screenshots of the actual emails from blizzard, what do you have?
    Also why do you continue when mods already said it's pointless? you are simply here to defend yourself, and you have atleast 3-4 people in this thread saying you are doing bad business as well. Enough now. I have several screenshots from Blizzard saying stuff got chargeback and then suddenly the mail got changed out of the blue.. hmmm I made up all of that also? you are just here stating everything I say is false and that I'm a liar when you know I'm speaking the truth (even with proof as screenshots), but yet here you are continueing to fight to save your own skin only.

6. Thanks Antosha (1 members gave Thanks to jontebs for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These people are following me wherever I go, nothing unexpected happening there. I am just trying to see your explanation, that's all. We have created this account under your mail adress at May 2, 2020 according to Skype logs. I am not trying to change the decision, I am just saying that there are no recall and it is not possible.

D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

Thanks G/R
    211/462
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Please do not post unless you are directly involved in this dispute.

BERAccounts should have mentioned that he is only acting as a middleman and providing any further assistance after the sale is made. This would have allowed the seller to take a proper decision at his own risk.

Whether a recall really happened or faked, it's impossible to prove. My decision is solely based on the fact that the buyer was not provided with all the information required in order for him to make the proper decision; he was misinformed.

Unfortunately for BERAccounts, he will need to refund the 350 EUR to jontebs.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…

jontebs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Boost View Post
    Please do not post unless you are directly involved in this dispute.

BERAccounts should have mentioned that he is only acting as a middleman and providing any further assistance after the sale is made. This would have allowed the seller to take a proper decision at his own risk.

Whether a recall really happened or faked, it's impossible to prove. My decision is solely based on the fact that the buyer was not provided with all the information required in order for him to make the proper decision; he was misinformed.

Unfortunately for BERAccounts, he will need to refund the 350 EUR to jontebs.
    How do we proceed with this?

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Send your Paypal or Crypto Wallet.

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Refund has been issued as 350 Euro.
    @D3Boost

jontebs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirming that I recieved the payment from BERAccounts. I'll be in touch if he tries to recall the payment or something.

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jontebs View Post
    I'll be in touch if he tries to recall the payment or something.
    Funny as usual

D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

Thanks G/R
    211/462
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Case resolved, thanks for your cooperation.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234