Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Boost View Post
    Let me get this straight.

@jontebs Did you approach BERAccounts and asked him to middleman the transaction for you? By that I mean did you find the person who wanted to sell that account to you or was BERAccounts selling the account on behalf of the original owner?

So what I want to know is whether BERAccounts had the account listed for sale in the forums and you spoke to him about buying the account.
    No I did not. I contacted BERAccounts to buy a druid with MT and MoP transmogs. Nothing else. He was not a middleman for me.

[Resolved] Dispute with BERAccounts
    D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Did he have that druid listed somewhere on a forum? Could you link it?
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…

jontebs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did he have that druid listed somewhere on a forum? Could you link it?
    There is no post about the account here on the forums from what I can see. He linked it to me on Skype via armory when I asked about another druid he had for sale.
    Also he has this big mega thread with all kinds of accounts, I'm pretty sure it was there but he has edited it out.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

EDIT: found https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...-features.html (Druid - Legion Mage Tower Appearences - MoP CM - Expansion Features) but I think this was the post created for me when I wanted to sell the druid again due to the chargebacks from previous owner, yes I got scared. I'm not sure though, but that's my guess.
    Last edited by jontebs; 06-23-2020 at 09:49 AM.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Alright so you contacted him on Skype and asked to buy an account with a druid with MT and MoP transmogs. Were you told at any moment during your conversation with BERAccounts that he would only act as a middleman and not responsible for anything that happens to the account after your transaction?

To who did you send the payment?
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

jontebs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright so you contacted him on Skype and asked to buy an account with a druid with MT and MoP transmogs. Were you told at any moment during your conversation with BERAccounts that he would only act as a middleman and not responsible for anything that happens to the account after your transaction?

To who did you send the payment?
    No he never stated to be a middleman - but it was quite obvious when I had to pay the previous owner I guess.
    He just said that he had an account to sell. He never said he was not responsible for anytihng that happens to the account.

I sent 2 transactions - 1 to BERA himself (100Euro) and 1 to the previous owner (350Euro).

Screenshot of the transactions:

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes from the looks of it, it's pretty obvious that BERAccounts was reselling the account to you, but acting as a middleman to the original owner. I will just wait on BERAccounts to confirm this or if he has anything to add and we'll go from there.

@BERAccounts
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

BERAccounts's Avatar Active Member Premium WoW Account Vendor
    Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Product URL: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...-features.html (Druid - Legion Mage Tower Appearences - MoP CM - Expansion Features)

I have never listed this character on any platform till Jontebs wants me to market and sell it for him.

---

He contacted with me and I found him what he asked for. When seller was there, I told him that we can proceed further and we moved from there. Deal hasn't been gone through me, he paid to the seller directly. I stated that product comes from another seller before we proceed further. Seller also states on his mail that I was a middleman.

-Seller receives 350 Euro flat payment for the product.
    -We (?) are receiving 100 Euro. I don't remember who have received the money for us. (25 Euro Character Transfer - 52/53 Euro for BFA & Game Time - 22.5 Euro my fees)

---

I can confirm Jontebs's screenshot as 350 + 100 Euro is correct. We have received the 100 Euro.
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 06-23-2020 at 10:33 AM.

jontebs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes from the looks of it, it's pretty obvious that BERAccounts was reselling the account to you, but acting as a middleman to the original owner. I will just wait on BERAccounts to confirm this or if he has anything to add and we'll go from there.

@BERAccounts
    Let me get this straight once for all:

1. Previous owner sells the druid character
    2. It gets transfered to a new account
    3. The new account has a new name on it (which BERA claims to be a fake name)

If you read through the whole thread, BERA is the one that is 100% responsible for creating the new account, right? even if he is a middleman.

And he is clearly saying the name was fake, but yet the account has been recalled from Blizzard via a photo copy of the name registered on the account. How is this possible if he was telling the truth?

Also to transfer a character over to a new account you need the same name as previous account, but he's claiming the name is fake.
    No matter what happens - this guy is running illegal copies of peoples ID's and abuses it to earn money, which is what he has done on this account too probably, then abused it even more to recall it so he can resell it again.

Because he is not. He is lying about the name being fake, thus he is 100% responsible for his actions, no matter what form he was in the sale, as it was not legit at all. otherwise every MM could scam every customer this way. I'm scammed by this guy, and he will continue to scam other people the same way since these are "the rules". Do you know how frustrating this is? Why would I open this in the first place if I was not telling the truth at all.
    Last edited by jontebs; 06-23-2020 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BERAccounts View Post
    Product URL: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...-features.html (Druid - Legion Mage Tower Appearences - MoP CM - Expansion Features)

I have never listed this character on any platform till Jontebs wants me to market and sell it for him.

---

He contacted with me and I found him what he asked for. When seller was there, I told him that we can proceed further and we moved from there. Deal hasn't been gone through me, he paid to the seller directly. I stated that product comes from another seller before we proceed further. Seller also states on his mail that I was a middleman.

-Seller receives 350 Euro flat payment for the product.
    -We (?) are receiving 100 Euro. I don't remember who have received the money for us. (25 Euro Character Transfer - 52/53 Euro for BFA & Game Time - 22.5 Euro my fees)

---

I can confirm Jontebs's screenshot as 350 + 100 Euro is correct. We have received the 100 Euro.
    Seller only stated you were being the middleman when he actually wanted to buyback his account. It is clear that jontebs did not know you were only acting as a middleman and not selling an account that was sold to you and secured by yourself to ensure that account recalls won't happen. Or if they happened then you had proper photo ID and anything else required to take the account back.

You sell accounts so it's totally normal for jontebs to assume that you have an inventory of account that you want to sell. But now it's clear that you are only acting as a middleman and you never mention that in your threads, nor do you mention other terms such as what happens when an account is recalled.

Unfortunately, I will have to give reason to jontebs and you will be required to refund the amount he paid you for the account which is 350 EUR (or come up with an agreement with the buyer such as installment payments or another account of equal value). The other 100 EUR will be dismissed as the Game Time and character transfers are usually non-refundable.

Additionally, you will be required to update the terms in all of your threads and make it clear that you are ONLY acting as a middleman and don't hold any of the accounts you sell and not responsible for anything that happens to the account once the transaction is concluded.
    Last edited by D3Boost; 06-23-2020 at 10:48 AM.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post has been moved below.
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 06-23-2020 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BERAccounts View Post
    I am holding every product that I have listed under my possession. This product wasn't listed in none of my topics because it wasn't mine.

This account has been created at May 2, 2020 and there is a product refund that has been occured at May 1, 2020. That proves there are two accounts. Where is the explanation of that?
    @D3Boost
    Even if we assumed that was true, you still never warned the buyer that you were only acting as a middleman for this specific transaction and that you are not responsible for anything that happens once the transaction is concluded.

If I was selling an account and only acting as a middleman then I would have clearly advised both sides about this. If you did this then you wouldn't be responsible for anything once the transaction is concluded. But since you never mentioned anything about this to the buyer then you will be held responsible for this.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am holding every product that I have listed under my possession. This product wasn't listed in none of my topics because it wasn't mine.

This account has been created at May 2, 2020 and there is a product refund that has been purchased at May 1, 2020. That proves there are two accounts. Where is the explanation of that?
    @D3Boost

'ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CREATED AT MAY 2, 2020'
    Proof 1: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Proof 2: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

'CHARGEBACK OCCURED FOR 110 LEVEL BOOST WHICH WAS PURCHASED AT MAY 1, 2020'

ONLY EXPLANATION:

1- He changed Battletag of the account that I have created at May 2, 2020.
    2- He took the same Battletag on another account that has been existing already before May 2, 2020.
    3- He changed mail adress of the account that I have created to another mail adress for make previous mail available.
    4- He added other account to the mail address that we have used for create this account at May 2, 2020.
    5- He edited ownership name on the battle.net website to 'Henrik' and he made a mirror account.
    6- He performed a fake recall and automatic Blizzard Response used the current first name as 'Henrik'.

If there is not any existing account at May 1, how you can purchase something with it and refund it later on? It is simply not possible.

I have no problem with performing a refund if I am being wrong. If I sold a product, I know that I am responsible for the damage. But in this case, there is no way for someone being able to recall this account. am %100 positive he is still having this character under his possession.

---

You are right about me not informing him about being a middleman. I totally agree on that. But my point is, if there is not a real recall occured, that means I am innocent.
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 06-23-2020 at 11:54 AM.

jontebs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @D3Boost you can log onto my email used on the account if you want the real proof. It IS the same account, there was never 2 accounts. BERA is just trying to save his own skin.

Here are the proof for it (login on the mail to see the mails from blizzard yourself if u want, I can pm you the login details, as this was only used for this account until BERA could transfer it owner to my own account):
    @BERAccounts how can you prove that the account was CREATED on 2nd may? please provide proof for this, as this was the mail from blizzard 3 weeks after I got the account:

You haven't proven in any form that the account was created 2nd may. You have only provided screenshots of me sending the transaction for the account, that doesn't mean that the account was CREATED that day. Your words say nothing.

Also still here you are trying to point this towards me, I'm the one being scammed. I am still willing to give admin the login details for the email used so they can see for themselves.

1- He changed Battletag of the account that I have created at May 2, 2020. I have not changed any battletag, you have no proof of this either, so it's simply false.
    2- He took the same Battletag on another account that has been existing already before May 2, 2020. You cannot get the same battlenet tag (maybe the name but you cannot get the same numbers), so this is also false. There is no way you can do this.
    3- He changed mail adress of the account that I have to another mail adress for make previous mail available. Why would I do this? I was waiting for your transfer to my own account so it would be merge into my account. That's what I asked you over and over again on skype about. Proof that I kept asking when we could do the transfer of the druid to my own account:

4- He added other account to the mail address that we have used for create this account at May 2, 2020. I don't even undestand this one. Makes no sense. So you mean I did this EXACTLY the same day and time I bought the account from you? makes absolutely ZERO sense. For what profit would I make this even?
    5- He edited ownership name on the battle.net website to 'Henrik' and he made a mirror account. How can I do that? Not even possible without a photo ID
    6- He performed a fake recall and automatic Blizzard Response used the current first name as 'Henrik'. Not even possible as well. What is even a fake recall? Also where did you get "Henrik" from?

None of this makes sense. This is only to save your own skin. I'm the one being scammed, I'm not the scammer.
    Last edited by jontebs; 06-23-2020 at 11:54 AM.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There is no point in discussing this further. It all boils down to the fact that the buyer was not told that you were a middleman for this transaction and that you are not responsible for anything that happens after the transaction is concluded. I think this was crucial and you should have advised the buyer so at least he knew what he was getting himself into.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @jontebs you are trying to response to everything I say. Can you give me response of this too please?

How did you managed to purchase a product at May 1, while account has been created at May 2? You have two accounts it is clear as daylight.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast