Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beware of LegendaryCarry apex legends boosting service - Account banned

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...-verified.html

This user used cheats to boost me and I got banned. He then blocked me on discord.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    proof I got banned for cheating

proof I got blocked on discord
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Beware of LegendaryCarry apex legends boosting service - Account banned
    LegendaryCarry's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/8
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were boosted almost a full week back and just now got banned, I livestreamed the games fully for you and from what I can tell you are the only person out of my clients the past few days that got hit with a ban? Evidently had clients around the same time being just fine, I blocked you cause I was not interested in doing more business with you after u tried to accuse me of getting you IP banned within 1 minute om completing ur order Cause you could'nt log back into ur acc. You seemed to be Well versed in the knowledge of cheating and bans too so That's Also odd.

Guess I can offer you a refund on the basis that you never Contact me again and this dispute is settled. I do not wish to have any Contact with you trough any other platform. You're my first unhappy client and you're suspicious as hell. My guess is a competitor.

But Yeah offering this Guy a refund all in all if agreed to the terms to not Contact me again on this or any other account aswell as any other platform.

boosted_ape's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LegendaryCarry View Post
    You were boosted almost a full week back and just now got banned, I livestreamed the games fully for you and from what I can tell you are the only person out of my clients the past few days that got hit with a ban? Evidently had clients around the same time being just fine, I blocked you cause I was not interested in doing more business with you after u tried to accuse me of getting you IP banned within 1 minute om completing ur order Cause you could'nt log back into ur acc. You seemed to be Well versed in the knowledge of cheating and bans too so That's Also odd.

Guess I can offer you a refund on the basis that you never Contact me again and this dispute is settled. I do not wish to have any Contact with you trough any other platform. You're my first unhappy client and you're suspicious as hell. My guess is a competitor.

But Yeah offering this Guy a refund all in all if agreed to the terms to not Contact me again on this or any other account aswell as any other platform.
    "My guess is a competitor". It's really sad that you would say such an irrational thing. Are you trying to accuse me of lying about getting banned? I can very well prove that you got me banned from cheating on my account. I lost an account with an heirloom wraith knife due to your illegitimate boosting service that uses cheats. You should be banned from this site.

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Please reply when you have received your refund.

LegendaryCarry's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/8
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has been refunded transaction for approximately 12 USD converted to sek on september 8th the day our transaction took place I can supply DvAsystems with proof if required in DM in respects to the customer aswell as my privacy

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Closing this and will consider it refunded. boosted_ape you are free to message any of the moderators or re-open this thread if you did not receive the refund.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling ✅