Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammed by dreamkazperlul

Accused Information

Dispute Date: 4/21/19
    Ownedcore Profile Link
    Instant Messenger username of Accused: Skype,Discord,Kik etc.
    Payment Method Information: Email etc

Dispute Information

What is the dispute about? Account/Money/Service
    Dispute Thread Link: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mem...kazperlul.html
    Other Sites Scam Link: Scammed by Akummaa | EpicNPC Marketplace
    Value of Trade Involved: $20
    Did you use a middleman?: If yes, who? No
    Provide more information on what leads to the dispute: I purchased 2 OW accounts from this seller on 4/1/19 on EpicNPC. 3 weeks later he ended up recalling one of the accounts, as well he removed me from Discord. I readded him on Discord, but pretty much hes ignorant of the whole situation.

Proof

All Required Proof stated must be provided or your claim would be deemed as invalid.
    Instant Messenger Profile Screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot
    Entire Conversation Screenshots: Please use Imgur: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Paypal Detailed Payment Screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot
    *Conversation Screenshots should contain the payment information involved if any*

His EpicNPC thread: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/sell...-each.1442850/

Scammed by dreamkazperlul
    D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    dreamkazperlul has been notified.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…

dreamkazperlul's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This accusation is untrue, I've sold him a total of 3 accounts and only 1 was supposedly taken back. I didn't reclaim, nor do I have access any longer to these accounts. I let him know that he was probably hacked since it was only one account, and to take it up with blizzard support who I'm sure would be able to help him. I don't know what else I could possibly do to help. I have no interest nor do I really care about selling other accounts so a ban on this site would mean nothing to me. However I do feel bad and want to help resolve this in any way possible but I do not have access to the account he's claiming any longer.

Veil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dreamkazperlul View Post
    This accusation is untrue, I've sold him a total of 3 accounts and only 1 was supposedly taken back. I didn't reclaim, nor do I have access any longer to these accounts. I let him know that he was probably hacked since it was only one account, and to take it up with blizzard support who I'm sure would be able to help him. I don't know what else I could possibly do to help. I have no interest nor do I really care about selling other accounts so a ban on this site would mean nothing to me. However I do feel bad and want to help resolve this in any way possible but I do not have access to the account he's claiming any longer.

Nah, it was 2 accounts. Our first initial transaction was an account trade that happened about 4 months ago, but this dispute isn't about that. I'm talking about the transaction on 4/1 for the two accounts i bought from you. How are you going to say that you didn't reclaim the account when you stated to me that you were the original owners of the account, but also clearly your name is set as the primary account holder. Also, you never offered to help or even referenced to bring it up with Blizzard support, so stop lying about that. I already provided our conversation in Discord and my confrontation with the account being reclaimed, you just didn't care and ignore. Same thing with the dispute on EpicNPC, you failed to respond and you were banned for it.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dreamkazperlul View Post
    If both accounts are under your name and you're the original owner then you should be able to easily recover both accounts and give him the details. Because otherwise you should have warned the buyer that you are not the original owner.

I'll give you 48 hours to do that.
    Last edited by D3Boost; 04-23-2019 at 11:58 PM.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    dreamkazperlul has been banned for failing to resolve the dispute.

Scammer's details:

[email protected]
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…