0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammed by User Flar

Accused Information

Dispute Date: April 19 2019 (Yesterday)
    Ownedcore Profile Link/User Name: Flar mem...3676-flar.html
    Instant Messenger username of Accused: Discord ID: Giver#5876
    Payment Method Information: Trade was to be done via Paypal. I do not know what his paypal is as he never paid me.

Dispute Information

What is the dispute about? Buying FFXIV Gil
    Dispute Thread Link: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...fx-14-gil.html
    Other Sites Scam Link:
    Value of Trade Involved: $300.00USD
    Did you use a middleman?: No
    Provide more information on what leads to the dispute: We had an agreement for me to provide him with 200 Million FFXIV Gil, and in exchange he would pay me $300 USD. I sent him all the gil via moogle mail as we did not have an FC to do the trade that way. He also acknowledges receiving all the required gil and says he will pay me but he never did. After he said he paid me (which he never did) He immediately went offline on discord and blocked / removed me. I have still never received the payment. I tried to add him back but discord said the account wasn't available, or I could not re add him because he blocked me.

Proof

All Required Proof stated must be provided or your claim would be deemed as invalid.
    Instant Messenger Profile Screenshot: Discord Profile ID Picture: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Entire Conversation Screenshots: Imgur: The magic of the Internet --I blacked out part of my msg in one of the pictures to protect my privacy as it had my character name.
    Paypal Detailed Payment Screenshot: The other money that is on this picture is from another buyer who did not scam me. There is no payment ($300 USD) from this scammer. Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I know Im still partially to blame for this as I did not check his background, and also didnt take note that it was a newish account. At first I didnt really want to bother going through this report as it was a lot of effort, but after thinking about it some more and checking his profile again I see he is also trying to buy currency from other games and even trying to get more FFXIV Gil, so we need to take this scammer down before anyone else falls into his trap. If the admins require anything more of me please let me know and I will provide what is required as soon as I see the msg here. If I can get my funds or gil back great, but Im not really expecting that to happen at this point with how these things usually turn out.

Scammed by User Flar
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    210/462
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Ria24,

Flar has been banned; he is a known scammer.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

3. Thanks Ria24 (1 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)