0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

scam report: BoostForFood

I placed an order for an elo boost from BoostForFood I paid $35.00 from gold 1 - platinum 3, solo queue.
    BoostForFood ended up blocking/deleting me from discord after i sent the money

here is the thread:

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...ml#post4029010 (Melon Boosting. Solo/Duo Queue Up To Challenger. Fair Pricing All Region)

here is our conversation and proof i sent the money:

scam report: BoostForFood
    DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    User has been given 24 hours to respond.

BoostForFood's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I was asked to respond to the dispute and will start from small things. Since I can't prove I am not owner of melonboosting account, I request that @BigGucciSosa will prove he is the owner of Ne** discord by providing full screenshot with both shown tag in chat and in his profile in left side of window.

I will keep typing in next message, this one I post so my claim will be fulfilled.

BigGucciSosa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BoostForFood View Post
    I request that @BigGucciSosa will prove he is the owner of Ne** discord by providing full screenshot with both shown tag in chat and in his profile in left side of window.

I will keep typing in next message, this one I post so my claim will be fulfilled.

this is a screenshot from my end:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see both unique IDs and both tag numbers to verify it's real. Any way i will post other stuff soon.

Also time is different on screen 1 and 2, suspicious.
    Last edited by BoostForFood; 04-06-2019 at 09:12 PM. Reason: edit

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I requested it because the person who is responsible for dragging me into this is also responsible for being banned for a scam, which I didn't check prior. He is responsible for these things Pardon ban dynamicboosting , eloboss , skyroidboosting , | Sell & Trade Game Items | OSRS Gold | ELO
    I can easily prove this, though I don't think it's bullet one, so look at it as you want.
    I, as a booster of my own, censored other info because I believe that I shouldn't reveal it. Anyway, in short, we had a talk where tetrisboost asked me and "explained" reasoning behind why I should create LOL boosting threads for him and bump those, for this i should've receive 20%. Since, afaik, I should not do it I now hold any responsibility for all scams which went through me, and I will refund them from my own wallet if they request so. I was naive and a bit greedy, but i certainly don't need ban. Anyway.
    Screenshot I gave is somewhat the proof that the owner of melonboosting#1926 is not me, while original scam report shows that I post my paypal address from it and demand payment.
    I did censor payments too, since they are boosting related and ~are before 8th april.~ EDIT: i am dumb and mistook dates, anyway I can prove that i didn't receive money from this person if he says his email and i show admin privately my paypal not censored.
    Since it's not concrete, I made screenshots of my PP account, showing my real full name and my received payments. I didn't get anything from 6th april, so i never had receive money user above claim to send me.
    Also, I would like to show those screens, make judges on your own about them.
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Didn't capture all with ID, but there is one proving that I contacted with real melonboosting#1926

Also added picture basically proving that Nerd#**** and tetrisboost#5489 is one person, and since tetrisboost#5489 metioned melonboosting#1926 it's circlejerk to frame me.
    P.S. Again, I can't stress this enough, I am pretty sure violated terms of site and responsible for all scams which could occure during 2 days of active threads and in attempt to not get ban and honesty I promise to refund any one who has account prior to this message and proof of being scammed by tetris/elojob/dynamic/scyroid/eloboss

Also, if i am melonboosting, then according to my screenshots 10-20 mins prior real scam report i start to argue with myself (scan report started around 04:00 in my time)
    Last edited by BoostForFood; 04-06-2019 at 10:07 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i provided a screenshot from my discord (nerd) that i sent money to melonboosting ; he accepted and received the payment but never started the order
    the user BoostForFood has multiple paypal accounts and is trying to deflect by saying were the same person?

"added picture basically proving that Nerd#**** and tetrisboost#5489 is one person, and since tetrisboost#5489 metioned melonboosting#1926 it's circlejerk to frame me.."

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for being rude, but my proof is made for administration, not for person who is trying to frame me so I won't discuss them unless the administration asks for it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this user is a scammer and has been caught. he's willing to repay the debt but how many others has he scammed that have not reported it? thus leading to him getting away with it
    please look into this; thank you.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    User has been given 24 hours to respond.
    waiting for your response since i haven't head from BoostForFood
    Last edited by BigGucciSosa; 04-07-2019 at 08:50 AM.

eloswitch's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Message deleted as it doesn’t comply with the rules.
    Last edited by eloswitch; 04-08-2019 at 10:18 AM.

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Creating threads for other users especially scammers is not allowed. You could have also checked if he was a scammer prior to creating a thread but you failed to do so.
    Immediately after the scam report was created you requested the trade thread to be deleted instead of responding to the scam report.

User has been banned.