Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammed by bera. Account recalled

Dispute Date: Feb 27,’2019
    Ownedcore Profile Link/User Name: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mem...9-kyradin.html
    Instant Messenger username of Accused: Skype,Discord,Kik etc.bera336#3650
    Payment Method Information: Email etc

Dispute Information

What is the dispute about? Account/Money/Service
    Dispute Thread Link: traded him
    My rank 1 rogue for an account that was recovered 2 days later
    Other Sites Scam Link:
    Value of Trade Involved: $1000
    Did you use a middleman?: If yes, who?
    Provide more information on what leads to the dispute

:Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

The account was recovered. I did notice on the ticket when I got it he changed the name. Guy is pathetic. He blocked me when I asked for him to recover it for me... I believe it was him because the account I traded for was given to me by shark which was another dispute and he was doing it out of
    Spite.
    Last edited by GrandpaSherman; 02-17-2019 at 03:57 PM.

Scammed by bera. Account recalled
    BERAccounts's Avatar Active Member Premium WoW Account Vendor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will do is quite and smooth. Admin personally knows my attitude about callback on this account. Also account created under a fake name and has been name changed. So there is nobody in this world who can make callback to this account except me.

Person is mad because after i involved to first dispute that happened some time ago beetween him and another reseller, i also saved this guy which i shouldn't do. He refused to give account back to me while dispute goes on. After dispute closed, guy started to beg for account which has no chance. I will keep it short and post proofs about this case quickly.

Person has only one account. He claimed that it is ''callbacked''. You can also see he just offered it to me in last 5 minute and got triggerred when i didn't respond. Here is discord picture of him while claiming his account is ''callbacked''.
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet (This shows in discord only if you are in game or in battle.net - He also did some offers few minutes ago but i ignored him then he claimed his account is callbacked.)

He approached to me with claiming he bought this account from Playerauctions and he is verified on Ownedcore. We know it is a lie and we know account comes from who so no need to point again;

Also while here let me upload some screens about his claims. He told me that he wasnt aware of what he bought so i scammed him but then he turned his bad comment to ''Legit, thanks'';

Here is my reverse trade offer but he refuses to take it back constantly because he is scared from other reseller. Here is my good attitute to solve the issue and his lies and ''all trades are final'' sentence which is he used it many times for refuse my reverse trade offer;
    https://imgur.com/a/EwzS2FY
    https://imgur.com/a/cuIJHAc
    https://imgur.com/a/zhxqzbr
    https://imgur.com/a/RrEMXmF

Another picture shows he is mentally issued;
    https://imgur.com/a/gfTJUWO

Everybody can transfer account's mail to another and gets this ''mail is changed'' notification mail. This doesn't proofs anything. Also i am very strict and solid with callbacks and everybody knows that.
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 02-17-2019 at 04:39 PM.

GrandpaSherman's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m no sure why your insulting me if I’m the victim here but if you’re not willing to recover the account for me then it’s a scam... that’s just common sense. Or you can’t but you said you could.. it’s not rocket science kyradin

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want the account back. That’s all. I didn’t do this intentionally and didn’t trade for it to get recovered

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also that’s literally the only email I received... I don’t know how else to prove it. You said for yourself you wouldn’t recover it for me despite the fact I told you a million times it was recovered. I’m not familiar with how name changes work but what you’re doing is wrong.

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Listen. I mentioned to you account was created by me under a fake name and account got name changed. Nobody cannot make callback or recovery. Don't waste your breathe i have more important things to do. I hope you can enjoy with the account play well.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yet you just stated in the convo you could recover it. I don’t want to play games. I just want the account back.

Originally Posted by Kyradin View Post
    Listen. I mentioned to you account was created by me under a fake name and account got name changed. Nobody cannot make callback or recovery. Don't waste your breathe i have more important things to do. I hope you can enjoy with the account play well.

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop BS'ing please no time for mentally damaged people. Wait for admin to solve the issue.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop BS'ing please no time for mentally damaged people. Wait for admin to solve the issue.
    So I’m mentally damaged for wanting the account that I traded for recovered okay let’s wait for admin
    Last edited by GrandpaSherman; 02-17-2019 at 05:54 PM.

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man dont be ridicilious. I added 3 picture up there.

First one shows you lied about where account comes.

Second shows you added me told me you are going some stuff irl you will delete your bad comments about me. Then you deleted me.

Third one shows, you say ''I know how to recover accounts'' but ended up failing.

Other worth to mention one clearly shows you were logged to account while claiming you lost access to it.

Dont humiliate yourself anymore please.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lied where the account came from because it was safe and I had issues with sharks account getting banned. That doesn’t give you the right to recover the account and keep the priest... this is ridiculous.thats called scamming. Yes and you recovered the account because I tried to recover the priest back. I’ve had enough with your bullshit con artist scamming
    Man dont be ridicilious. I added 3 picture up there.

First one shows you lied about where account comes.

Second shows you added me told me you are going some stuff irl you will delete your bad comments about me. Then you deleted me.

Third one shows, you say ''I know how to recover accounts'' but ended up failing.

Other worth to mention one clearly shows you were logged to account while claiming you lost access to it.

Dont humiliate yourself anymore please.

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GrandpaSherman View Post
    I lied where the account came from because it was safe and I had issues with sharks account getting banned. That doesn’t give you the right to recover the account and keep the priest... this is ridiculous.thats called scamming. Yes and you recovered the account because I tried to recover the priest back. I’ve had enough with your bullshit con artist scamming
    You busted yourself again. You tried to recover at last saturday. But you claimed your account got recovered today. So you tried to recover before not later than your fake claims. Don't waste my time.

Proof : Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Cumartesi means ''Saturday''. Feel free to use google translate.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes the account did get recovered today... it’s sunday one day later
    You busted yourself again. You tried to recover at last saturday. But you claimed your account got recovered today. So you tried to recover before not later than your fake claims. Don't waste my time.

Proof : Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Cumartesi means ''Saturday''. Feel free to use google translate.

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could do a callback when it was required on previous dispute; but i didn't do it because i don't do callbacks. So nobody would believe that i made callback afterwards all is done. Play yourself i won't give you any response anymore.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could do a callback when it was required on previous dispute; but i didn't do it because i don't do callbacks. So nobody would believe that i made callback afterwards all is done. Play yourself i won't give you any response anymore.
    I don’t understand your logic. Why you’re unwilling to help is beyond me. I’m asking you to recover the account I traded for. Plain and simple.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast