6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scarab dispute

Most of the market knows me as BERAccounts.

This kid wanted a work from me and he was so ''poor'' to purchase a Scarab Lord. I told him bring me good accounts, i will give you a Scarab Lord Shell for your work. In the end, he found one account from US section. I made the purchase and gave him a Scarab Lord shell for make him happy.

After he started to hide his findings from me with greed, i sent him away and got my Scarab Lord account back from him. Since our agreement was 2x Account = Scarab Lord. He worked 1-2 day for me then i cut all of my contact with him. After i stopped to answer to this kid, he tried to get near of some other resellers but in the end, he is just a greedy and stupid kid. He couldn't do of course.

You guys might be curious, this person has a buying topic ''BUT'' he doesn't have a selling topic. But why? Let me explain ladies and gentlemen. Because he is impostering me and scamming people as pretending to be me. Till now, i saved 3 people's account and reversed the transfers. ''BUT'' how i can proof he is the scammer right?

My imposter popped from nowhere just couple hours later i cut contact with this kid. And this kid turned to a reseller in one day (He was in my list for months). Also i heard that he is offering accounts from Discord/Private only because if he list these accounts, me or people who got scammed will expose him and he will lose his last chance aswell. That is why he can't create a Selling topic on here.
    Also he is banned 1 week ago from Ownedcore under some name ''Epicshop-Tera'' and he is banned on EpicNPC aswell.

Today i had a customer for one of my character that was transferred to a new account. You guys might ask ''which account''? It was the one that he found for me. I had a issue about creating mails that time so he created one for me. Today when i tried to login to account for show to my customer, suddenly it said ''there is not any account under this mail''. I am surprised since i don't login to accounts after secure them. But when i checked the mail adress, i have seen there was 3 login that requires code verification. So someone else was clearly logging from a different IP than mine. And like you guys can imagine, mail adress and my informations were changed.

I checked my character's armory and i am so surprised. Since i always put items that needed to shown to customers on characters. I was put Cataclysmic Elite Set on character but when i checked the armory, i have seen a transmog that i never ever mogged before. But then, while checking my account data folder, i realized this character has different password and secret answer that not written by me clearly. So like you guys can imagine, he was knew the information about account + mail adress. He reset my account's password and he changed mail adress afterwards. If you guys are curious what happened to account, i got it back so no problem on that case.

None of my other accounts stolen or hacked in that period of time which is i have most valuable inventory today in the EU market. Clearly he stole the new account, and tried to market it himself. Clearly very dirty and disgusting person.

-Stealing accounts from people acting as me. (I have many people who can confirm this aswell)
    -He is advertising stolen accounts/characters via Discord/Private only. Since if he list them, he will expose.
    -After i ignore him, suddenly one imposter of me rises and scamms dozens of accounts. And this pennyless kid becomes a reseller who looks for Scarab Lords and Corrupted Ashbringers
    -He stole one of my account without any doubt.

I don't need to lie about that matter since this guy not on my level and never will be. So there is no competition purpose. And everybody knows in that market that my word is always trustable. He also changed his name again to Asaelar from Safe-Shop on skype. He was Epicshop-Tera or something like that till he gets banned from Ownedcore.

Note: I also controlled that he deleted Discord messages about my stolen account. But my messages still here so i can proof so easily that he was the only person except me who knews informations about my stolen account.
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 01-19-2019 at 07:45 PM.

Scarab dispute
    Account-Shop's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly. You approached me about the shell, i didn't approach you. You wanted me to find you customers, and that's what i did, and in turn you wanted to pay me with a Scarab lord shell. I found an account that you got for a steal (I got it to you for next to nothing) - Screenshots below:

Første.png (This is where i received the account after Finding him the account that he wanted me to find, that he would be able to flip for a lot of money.)

Proof2.png (Here's another where he specifically mentions what he wants me to find, I found him, what he would Call a "Beast R1 Account that he ended up paying 150 Dollars for, Worth at least 2000+)

rsz_proof.png (This is where i initially mentioned the find of the account the first time, and what was on it ECT.)

11.png (A little Bonus to show how much hes trash Talking hes competitors (I have a lot more of that)

rsz_14.png (Another Screenshot of the chat where i give him the information on the account i just got him.

rsz_16.png ( Here he is presented with the Price, and is offering me one of the chars on the account as my finders fee, but im stating that i rather want the Scarab shell as we agreed upon.)

17.png (And here's Where he acknowledges that i found him what he needed and i can now start playing on my Scara Lord Shell Account.)

18.png (More proof of my reward (The scarab lord shell)

20.png (Just Bera being Bera after buying the account.)

rsz_26.png (Here he acknowledges the deal Once again, at that point he let me waiting for 4 hours)

28.png (Bera Mentioning Whats on the account that i earned from him)

31.png (Just Bera being Bera again, This is how he normally talks about his clients that i was bringing him)

32.png (Here he clearly states what our deal was all about, in detail )

1.png (This is just before the point where he took back the shell account and stopped responding me. I got a Shell from a friend as a present, and he got mad that i didnt want to give it to him for free, as this one had Both the scarab mounts instead of just one)

rsz_2.png (This is where i told him that both mounts we're on this shell, and he shifted and wanted me to hand it over to him instead, he also started claiming it was his account out of the blue, which it wasn't.)

That's just About it of what i had, i have a lot more stored in a Map, but Owned core only allowed me to post 15 screenshots pr thread.

I didn't steal any of his accounts, and i don't know where he gets these claims, if he thinks i stole anything from him, i suggest he posts actual proof of this happening, i blocked out all contact with Bera after he "Scammed" me and took back the account that i worked for and earned with doing what was agreed upon.

I didn't know any of the information on the account hes talking about, i logged it once, to add a CD key that he didn't know how to add, and that's it, as far as i know the E-mail on the account was changed as well after i helped him (That's at least what he said) He most likely sold the account, or he is lying. or the original seller Took back the account, i didn't have anything to do with the disappearance of it.

-Account shop.
    Last edited by Account-Shop; 01-19-2019 at 09:35 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the Last Messages he sent me Before Stopping to answer me, and running off with the Shell that i earned, as well as all the money ive invested in it with Character boosts and BFA + 2x Battle chests. (Few Messages containing Personal Things removed)
    Attachment 65347
    Last edited by Account-Shop; 01-19-2019 at 09:36 PM.

BERAccounts's Avatar Active Member Premium WoW Account Vendor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all everybody needs to remind that this guy deletes messages and i can proof it aswell. Now let's move to answers. Also important note, this kid's name Epic-Shop-Tera in these screenshots who is banned 1 weeks ago on OC and he is banned on EpicNPC.

I am both verified and reputated seller on every EU wow platform. Also this guy has many impostering accounts under my name. So not hard to pop fake chat histories under my name.

1-Even on the first day that you added me, you were trying to get my Scarab Lord shell. I could write 10 paper of writings for your obsession about owning a Scarab Lord. You even came to me and told me that you want one Scarab Lord but you cannot afford. So i offered one of my empty shells to you.
    **Imagine how dumb your claim is; I came to you like i need you to find something, i offered you 600-800 Euro worth of a account for finding two accounts. Doesn't fit right? I accepted to give it to you because you were obsessed for it and i wasn't needed it. I could offer you 100 Euro and you would accept it anyways since you have no money. But i acted nice and offered you a Scarab Lord for finding 2 account which is you couldn't end the job.

2-Your first picture shows your Discord name was Epic-Shop-Tera which is same guy who is banned from ownedcore 1 weeks ago. Also you leaked one of my passwords with that picture and you didn't proof anything with that. I don't understand the point of it. I guess you just wanted to expose yourself. Also i don't delete messages so i have nothing to hide

3-You are asking to me how much will cost the name change for account that i gave you. First of all, it proofs that you don't know how to do name change but you are advertising it to people. How someone can bust himself that much i have no idea. Also that photo taken after i gave you Scarab Lord account for play since you are asking to me about doing name change on Scarab Lord account. So i don't know what is the point of adding that.

4-You are showing a picture about finding something for me. So what it proofs really i have no clue. Since i told you that i offered you SL accounts for finding 2 account. Your logic is weak.

5-How i talk with my customers? I am surprised since you are aware that i am the most active/top tier vanity seller in EU today. I mean there is not much competition for me my friend. Also the person i was hanging is not a EU seller and we have no issue with him today.

6-I don't know why you are keep loading pictures of that one US finding no clue. Since none of these are related with your impostering/hacking/dirty business. Since these stuff doesn't proof anything or they are not related with the real problem.

7-You are saying, you found me the account. I am telling you that you can keep a gladiator character for your finding aswell. I am saying clearly you can make it pocket money while offering you SL account still. That shows how i threat my finders. Also you are saying you need shell only in this picture aswell so it shows you were asking for it not me.

8-Shows i gave you Scarab Lord before you find second account because i wanted to threat you good. So again what is the point of calling them ''proofs''

9-I am confirming my number 8. I am clearly saying you didn't finished the job but i am still giving you the account beforehand so you can start playing. It shows my quality nothing else.

10-No sense to add these pictures. They are private talks also you are not showing the reason of why. But let me tell the reason why me and shark had argued. Because he was claiming that your finding account was stolen. That is why boy. He can confirm that aswell so problem was you in that case again.

11-Corrects my message n10. Since you might be brought hacked account. Problem was you not me or shark. You bring that account so you busted yourself again.

12-I was speaking with our mutual friend via whatsapp. So i was aware what is going on. That is why i was ''xd''ing you. Because i have bs proof. When i start to hear bs, i am equipping my smile while reading.

13-Idk why you talk about other shell.

Even if OC had 100 post update limit, you couldn't proof anything with that brain anyways so don't blame OC's post limits.

You stole the account if i didn't hacked myself which would be pure waste of time. You are stealing accounts with impostering me and offering them to people from Discord/Skype. You are saying that you need to send actual proofs but in that case, i am the guy who hacked so my word is proof already. Since you even clearly showed in these pictures account comes from you. And you created the mail/account just because i had VPN issues at that time. So account clearly created by you since i never used these password/secret answer in my life before AND i didn't changed any information after that. There was only you who knows the informations of account except me. If i would getting hacked by someone else, i would lose every account saved into my folder.

By the way i just deleted you 15-20 minutes ago from Skype/Discord after giving you information. Atleast don't lie on small things man. They don't bring you anything. Don't try to change the subject since it is unavoidable for you.

YOU ARE A IMPOSTER AND A THIEF

It is late and i don't have time for people like you. I hope you will be banned soon.
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 01-19-2019 at 09:57 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You didn't prove any of your claims of what you just wrote, you pretty much just summarized what was happening in the screenshots i linked. I did the work required for the shell, and i still ended up with nothing, as you didn't get what you wanted (The shell that i got for free) You wanted it, and got mad when i didn't want to take yours and just hand this one over to you for free so you could make even more money on me, don't try framing me more, im sure everyone around here is aware of how you do business, if someone here is shady its you, and not me I pmed you for about 2 days after you stopped answering me to at least compensate me for what i spent on the account, which you didn't reply to either. Hence, you scammed me, by taking back the shell that in fact was as good as mine, as well as the money i spent on it

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing man you ruined my reputation with your insane proofs.

Your proofs like throwing a little stone to a mountain and screaming "I beat you now! And i will tell this story to everybody. Since i have glowy name upgrade on EpicNPC! They will believe to me! "

You are trying to avoid from my accusations with your non sense SL stuff. You didn't earned anything and it wasn't yours so not even need to talk about it.

Questions are:
    1-Where do you get your supply without having any money?

2-How you are getting/marketing identically similar accounts that stolen by my imposter?

3-Why you cannot create a selling topic for your accounts? Why you are asking to people from discord/skype and want them the market for you? Why you cannot simply open a topic by yourself?

4-Why you are getting banned and why you are banned on EpicNPC and Ownedcore?

5-Why you stole my account? Since it was most stupid thing to do, even for you.
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 01-19-2019 at 11:39 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, alot of talk and no proof at all, as said, if you cant prove anything besides talking nonsence, dont comment more

1- I dont have a supply, i mainly operate by finding what people need at a desired price, and selling to them with a cut for myself (Included in the price)

2- I have no clue what you are on about with that, the whole sentence doesnt really make any sence.

3- That sentence doesnt make any sence as well, i didnt ask anyone to market anything for me, and if so, post some proof of it

4- I dont use EPICNPC, so i have no clue what you are talking about there as well.

5- I didnt steal anything. Stop accusing me with out having any proof at all. you are just digging this hole deeper and deeper and covering yourself with shit.

I would also like to point out that most what you are writing doesnt make much sense, your english is almost unreadable and stating "You didn't earned anything and it wasn't yours so not even need to talk about it." when i have all the screenshots to back it up is just so stupid, i think you should sit down and scroll trough our chat and stop trying to tell everyone here that you didnt promise me that shell for the work i did, and you just ended up taking everything and leaving cus i didnt obey to your every demand, you're nothing but greedy and selfish, as i mentioned eralier, i didnt want to go this way, but posting that accusation didnt really leave me with no choice

As i se this case now:

You only bring Claims, no actual proof, your defence makes no sense at all, i atleast brought up some proof of my claims, but you refuse to to comment and just keep claiming that i forged everything, and you come with Stupid and sarcastic comments like "Your proofs like throwing a little stone to a mountain and screaming "I beat you now! And i will tell this story to everybody. Since i have glowy name upgrade on EpicNPC! They will believe to me! " which just adds ontop of the pile stupid remarks you have made trough out this case

Also this : "Also this guy has many impostering accounts under my name." Where do you digg up all that information that i dont even know about ? again you talk and talk but you Post no proof of any of your claims, so far everything you have contributed with to this case has been boasting, Empty words, and haggling down on me like you are the superior person in this coversation.
    Last edited by Account-Shop; 01-20-2019 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Corrections

Phantomous's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn can we get some Google translate in this bitch, wtf are you saying Kyradin

Last edited by Phantomous; 01-20-2019 at 12:26 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Phantomous View Post
    Damn can we get some Google translate in this bitch, wtf are you saying Kyradin

Lol, im having kind of a hard time understanding most of what hes writting as well, i just want this sorted :P

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I exposed you around 5AM in the morning. So of course there will be some language problems since i choosed to expose you rather than sleeping.

Let me clearly repeat my claims;

1-You are impostering me for stealing people's characters/accounts.

2-You are claiming that you have amazing inventory and you are buying high-end accounts. Everybody knows that you are a loser and begger who choosed to scamming than keeping clean for earn some more. Even our mutual friends helping to you because they feeling bad for you. Since you are keep repeating how your mental illness blocks you to work in real world bla bla. I even offered you SL account for helping to you since i was feeling bad for you. But you choosed the wrong way because you are greedy.

3-If you don't have money, you can't purchase anything. So how about accounts that you offer to people from private? I mean they are pretty similar accounts that ''stolen by my imposter''. And also you were claiming to be partner with one of my reseller friend aswell. He denied and told me that you are just working as a finder for him nothing more. So you have no money source from our mutual friends. In that case, if you don't have money, how you can purchase many gladiator accounts? I mean you were the person who cannot even afford to pay 100 Euro just one week ago. So what happened in that time and you suddenly started to own gladiator characters?

4-Isn't it funny that my imposter came from nowhere at same day that i cut my contact with you. AND more interestingly isn't it funny that you become a reseller next day

5-If you can create a buying topic like this, why you are not creating a selling topic for market your characters/accounts? It is pretty absurd since you are marketing your accounts from private 7/24 but there is no selling topic.

6-Most importantly, you even stole my account. There is no comeback from that since there wasn't anybody else who knows the informations of my account except you. Account has stolen for sure since;
    *There is login attempt to my account from different IP and latest verification code mail was open. (You were the only guy who knew account's/mail's informations)
    *Account's mail adress was changed in short period of time after unauthorized login happened. (I never change my data after i save them to my folder. I was totally forgot that you had access to account/mail)
    *GM confirmed the unauthorized login and mail/secret answer changes on the account.
    *After i get the account back, character was equipped a dumb transmog and items were lined in the bags. I never do these aswell.

None of my accounts stolen in that period of time except this one. All of my data's were saved in same specific locked folder. Just admit it kid you stole it that's all.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 I'm not Impersonating you at all, i honestly just tried to forget you even existed until you started to pull of this stunt. If you think i'm impersonating you in any way shape or form, i would love to see some proof showing that.

2- I didn't claim anywhere at all to have Amazing inventory, that's also a lie you just invented, i honestly don't even own a single Sales thread on this forum or any other at all, so any proof you have there would be great as well, simply share it with me

3- The Accounts i offer in private are sold for other people, its a simple sales technique that im gonna explain to you now: You find something that's sought after and that the person is selling for a great price. You then start contacting clients who are in need of this "Thing" and sell it to them for a raised price to get your cut on the sale. You recieve the money from the buyer, Pay for the account, and you keep the rest for yourself. Its really as simple as that. I didn't state anywhere to owning any of these accounts. I was simply looking for buyers, to get a cut myself. This method is a known thing even big AAA companies use.

4- I still have no actual clue what you are talking about, you didn't supply any screenshots or evidence of what ever you're trying to explain with that.

5- I wasn't ready to open selling threads yet, and i dont see why its any of your business telling me what or where i should sell my things.

6- Back to that account thingy again... you don't have any proof, and i asked you to post it 4 times so far, which you just blank ignored and just keep blabling about information that you already posted, and information that doesn't prove anything at all. Until some Valid evidence or screenshots of those claims are posted ill ignore it from now on

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1- Yes my friend you impostering me and stealing people's accounts with using my name. Not listing your accounts while having upgraded WTB topic is clearly shows you have something to hide. We both know that you don't list these accounts because they are stolen and easily exposeable.

2- ''Buying & Selling High-end World of Warcraft Account for Great Prices!'' Shows clearly confirms that you have accounts. Since you wrote that not me.

3-I don't even read since you are not even on my level so you can't give me advices about selling/marketing.

4-It is already proven. You become reseller on next day when my imposter started to scamming people.

5-Just tell that you are buckless. You need to sell scammed accounts first to make money, then you will buy some real accounts and dirty money and list them.

6-I have every proof that shows you stole my account. I will send them to moderator whenever they will be required. I don't need to proof you anything. I have clean gm ticket response saved on account and proof that you created the account/mail.

So get your health issues fixed and find a job. Better than scamming people and trying to fill your pockets with dirty money.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1- Do you have any proof or evidence of me ever trying to sell someone an account that was hacked, or in other words belonged to you ? last time i checked you we're the one who had a reputation of hacking accounts and recalling them behind the radar for reselling.

-2 That doesn't show anything, that's normally what you write to get potential customers to add you, you're claims have really started to get pathetic and to me it feels like you are getting more nervous, and you start finding the most complicated theories of why you think i did what i did, which is only something you do, as you have no evidence or proof to back up any of your claims.

3- That part didn't really make any sense, i have no clue what you are talking about.

4- Its not proven just because you put out a theory that doesn't make any sense at all from start to end for anyone besides yourself, that's not proof, that's called Wish-full thinking my friend.

5- Again you are just Trash talking me with out actually giving any proof, ill start ignoring stuff like that, to me it looks like you are just getting nervous, and your anger issues start to take over, you seriously have a little man complex, with out a doubt.

6- Sure send all the proof you have, that would be the first time you actually contribute with something use full to this conversation in two whole days

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ''1- Do you have any proof or evidence of me ever trying to sell someone an account that was hacked, or in other words belonged to you ? last time i checked you we're the one who had a reputation of hacking accounts and recalling them behind the radar for reselling.''

This shows clearly you are lying and you are desperate because you are exposed. A mentally damaged guy who loads screenshots for everything, has no screenshot for that claim. If you can bring one real person who has these claims against me, i will leave the business. Dont shame yourself anymore.

I didn't read others after read your number 1. Get some medical help kid. There is doctors who specialized on mental issues. They can find your problem and try to fix it.
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 01-20-2019 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not responding to more of your wishfull thinking, get out of your fairytale world, Ill wait til a Mod gets around to look at all of this instead. What you just wrote again is nothing but making up thoeries, no proof or anything has been posted by you since this started, you claim you have proof, but lets see, i cant waste more of my time on responding to your nonsense and stupid remarks and accusations.

//OUT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast