Koroboost

Accused Information

Dispute Date: Jan 01, 2018
    Ownedcore Profile Link/User Name: Koroboost
    Instant Messenger username of Accused: S
    Discord: Koroboost#6592
    Payment Method Information: Paypal

Dispute Information

What is the dispute about? Uldir Heroic (US - Horde)
    Dispute Thread Link:
    Other Sites Scam Link: https://koroboost.com/
    Value of Trade Involved: $25.00
    Did you use a middleman?: No
    Provide more information on what leads to the dispute:

On New Years Eve, started crawling service providers to see if any were offering services. Most providers stated they were on holidays and returning by "X" date. Koroboost showed on their site that a raid would be starting in about 1 1/2 hours and 10 slots were available. There was no indication that there would be any service delay or communications. I made the purchase, sent and email, and added all of their communication channels (Skype/Discord).

I opened a dispute with PayPal as there was no responses on any of their platforms (about 5PM EST).

Received a response roughly 24 hours later on Skype and Discord stating they would not be running that night (duh). I asked if they had a raid available today (1 Jan) and they said next raid was available on 2 Jan 19. Didn't receive any correspondence until next day when they messaged me again on Discord stating that they'd be able to deliver 4 Jan 19 at 10PM EST (way late for my time for a service I'm paying for). We agreed to Sunday (6 Jan 19).

Today they messaged me and stated they would only confirm my run if I cancelled the dispute, then started to get hostile. The more proof I provide (per their request), the more retaliatory they got. I told them I would mark the dispute as "resolved" as soon as they deliver, because I have concerns regarding their wiliness to deliver and that's what the PayPal resolution center is for.

They said they were just going to do a refund then, but only a partial refund. I basically told them to pound sand, that they are poor and communication, and they said that I'm not worth their time and I don't understand anything. I've had no other issues with other various service providers. Still waiting for the "refund" to process, else wise I'll let the PayPal process play out.

The combination of pure click bait website advertisement for sales, lack of communication, and overall poorly responding to customer should frankly have them removed from this site. I believe they do deliver, but based on recent reviews on multiple mediums I feel they're just going to create headaches for all members. There are far better service providers out there currently listed on the forums.

Proof

All shots are provided in the following image dump.
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Additional Information related to the Trade Dispute

Include any other information that may be helpful to the Trade Dispute.

Koroboost
    D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Koroboost has been notified. From the looks of it, the seller agreed to issue a full refund so that's what I would like to see happen unless Koroboost has anything else to add to this.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…

blist0a8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Boost View Post
    Koroboost has been notified. From the looks of it, the seller agreed to issue a full refund so that's what I would like to see happen unless Koroboost has anything else to add to this.
    That's what I'm waiting on at this point, but wanted to get this up here for folks that want to try to engage with this group. Make sure to take plenty of screenshots in case they try sketchy stuff like this with them.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blist0a8 View Post
    That's what I'm waiting on at this point, but wanted to get this up here for folks that want to try to engage with this group. Make sure to take plenty of screenshots in case they try sketchy stuff like this with them.
    Have you received the refund yet?
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Closing thread in 24 hours if no response has been received as to whether you got the refund or not.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…