Scammer - Bsmunban [impersonator] + Discord / nostalriusgold.2@gmail.com (PayPal) menu

User Tag List

Thraxexus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammer - Bsmunban [impersonator] + Discord / [email protected] (PayPal)

Scammer - Polovkic Kaloniv (real name via paypal) + Bsmunban + PastGamer (THESE ARE HIS DISCORD NAMES) + [email protected] (email used for paypal)

Ownedcore Name: Bsmunban mem...-bsmunban.html + https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mem...tradefeedbacks (lots of people he has been scamming this past week it seems look at visitor messages) - NOT CONFIRMED WHO HIS OWNEDCORE ACCOUNT IS - Discord is PastGamer now -
    Skype Name: Not Confirmed
    Paypal Name: [email protected] - Confirmed
    Other payment method: no
    Ownedcore scam link: contacted me via discord / I have been putting out posts looking to buy Nightbane accounts and contacting seller, did not respond to a post of his he probably found my information on a post I made.
    Discord Name: Bsmunban UPDATE: PastGamer (he has changed it to this name)

Other sites scam link: n/a

Did you use a middleman?: no

Explain what happened: Bsmunban (at the time this was his discord name now it is PastGamer) agreed to power level my character, provide items and gold and be done in 4 days. Nothing was provided after 6 days and I realize my money was just ran off with. After visiting his profile I see over the course of a week he has been on a scamming spree (Merry Christmas right? his trade feedback is good but visitor messages is not) The link to trade guests commenting on his page are provided by ownedcore name as well i'm not the only one who has been victim it seems. I paid $45 for this scam. Currently disputing it.

Proof:

Last edited by DiamondStarFall; 12-29-2018 at 11:37 PM. Reason: typos and added info

Scammer - Bsmunban [impersonator] + Discord / nostalriusgold.2@gmail.com (PayPal)
    Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issue you're having but I can confirm that this is my imposter. I don't state anywhere on my threads that I trade via Discord.

As I previously said though, I only trade via Skype. I'm sorry for your loss but it has been known that there is an imposter for months now.

I added add buttons to all of my threads and even have a completely different bio to him on Skype, but as for Discord as I again reemphasize for everyone, I do NOT trade via Discord.
    Last edited by Bsmunban; 12-26-2018 at 06:25 PM.
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...g-service.html

3. Thanks illusive257 (1 members gave Thanks to Bsmunban for this useful post)
    funkyunkel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is also posing as PastGamer (Goldyneeds) on epicnpc and i contacted him Via Skype. He scammed me last night. I disputed the transaction with paypal. If you see him on skype he has the exact same name as the real guy you want but he has a Goblin laying on a mound of gold as his portrait.

creepog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can confirm he was trying to sell me x2 hunters Bsmunban#1881 150dollars and 200dollars 120 lvl | 390 ilvl Orc Hunter - Safe Armory , 120 lvl | 382 ilvl Blood Elf Hunter - Safe Armory TAKE CARE

DiamondStarFall's Avatar Trade Moderator All Time Fav Trader! xD
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    72/158
    Trade Feedback
    213 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Thraxexus , how do ya know its the real Bsmunban on discord? as i see he doesnt list discord as his way of contact in his threads.
    ╬Ways of Contact╬
    Skype: Diamondstarfall safe to trade! Always request a pm!
    I DO NOT use KIK or Line. they r imposters!
    Trading Awareness![How to minimize the risks of being scammed!]

creepog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The scammer changed his discord name to Pastgamer raise awarness for others
    Screenshot by Lightshot

Thraxexus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DiamondStarFall View Post
    @Thraxexus , how do ya know its the real Bsmunban on discord? as i see he doesnt list discord as his way of contact in his threads.
    I don't and can also confirm he has changed his name to PastGamer. If we can keep a thread up on this guy he is running rampant on scamming people here.
    @DiamondStarFall is it possible you guys can ban his IP if we find out who he is on here? Already have his real name and location of his account due to a little snooping my bank did into the matter.
    Last edited by Thraxexus; 12-28-2018 at 08:01 PM.

lierokev's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uses Gmail [email protected] as paypal too contacted me on discord under PastGamer

DiamondStarFall's Avatar Trade Moderator All Time Fav Trader! xD
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    72/158
    Trade Feedback
    213 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thraxexus View Post
    I don't and can also confirm he has changed his name to PastGamer. If we can keep a thread up on this guy he is running rampant on scamming people here.
    @DiamondStarFall is it possible you guys can ban his IP if we find out who he is on here? Already have his real name and location of his account due to a little snooping my bank did into the matter.

before any trade, always make sure the person ya r dealing wif contact ya via his way of contact listed. tis would usually be sufficient to prevent impersonator from succeeding.

yes we can, but chances r he doesnt even needs an account if pp does not request a pm from the correct party before trading or double checking the correct listed contact method.

closing the thread since its an impersonator. gl wif ur payment recovery.
    Last edited by DiamondStarFall; 01-02-2019 at 12:33 AM.
    ╬Ways of Contact╬
    Skype: Diamondstarfall safe to trade! Always request a pm!
    I DO NOT use KIK or Line. they r imposters!
    Trading Awareness![How to minimize the risks of being scammed!]