Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took money then quit communicating and provided nothing.

Accused Information

Dispute Date: Nov 29th 2018
    Ownedcore Profile Link is mmo...ps4-xbox1.html (Cheap and reliable modded accounts for ps4 and xbox1) User NAME is Kapsalis
    Instant Messenger username of Accused: Conducted through email--- [email protected]
    Payment Method Information: Email [email protected]

Dispute Information

What is the dispute about? ---Purchasing a premodded GTA 5 online account.
    Dispute Thread Link: -- https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...ps4-xbox1.html
    Other Sites Scam Link:--- no other Known I found him on your site and was not registered here at the time.
    Value of Trade Involved:--- $100.00 USD
    Did you use a middleman?: If yes, who?----- none was offered
    Provide more information on what leads to the dispute: I contacted him he said he had accounts ready to go just needed email address to switch account to. I Paid at first with a $50.00 amazon black gift card as his ad said he accepted that. he said that he didn't and he would refund that and asked if I could pay through PayPal which I did. email # 2 is from about an hour later after payment and no response. 3rd & 4th emails were after I paid and he seemed confused even though his add clearly stated he accepted. 5th email is where he states he would refund that. 6th email he provides the email to pay through PayPal with. emails 7 - 8 and 9 are the last I ever heard from the guy. when he tells me to wait a some minutes he's tired and number 9 he's just to busy.

email 1.
    email 2.
    email 3.
    email 4.
    email 5.
    email 6.
    email 7.
    Email :8
    email 9.

Proof

All Required Proof stated must be provided or your claim would be deemed as invalid.
    Instant Messenger Profile Screenshot: How to Determine the Real Skype Name-----none provided
    Entire Conversation Screenshots: Please use Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet or any other hosting website to upload and post the images

Paypal Detailed Payment Screenshot:

Amazon detailed Payment screen shot :

*Conversation Screenshots should contain the payment information involved if any*

Additional Information related to the Trade Dispute:--- Pretty much I paid double the agreed upon price and received nothing on an account he clearly advises in the first reply that its ready to go just need an email to attach it to. nor did he refund as he said he would the additional $50. I still have not heard from him since email 9.

Include any other information that may be helpful to the Trade Dispute. Pretty cut and dry, I had an email conversation - a price was agreed upon. - I paid - he didn't like what is own add claimed with my amazon payment- so after a refund was promised - I paid again I paid again through PayPal then that evening he was to tired to link a site he said was ready and the following day was too busy and no email since because he had my cash I am sure he was done with me.

Took money then quit communicating and provided nothing.
    DiamondStarFall's Avatar Trade Moderator All Time Fav Trader! xD
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    72/158
    Trade Feedback
    213 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kapsalis had been notified.
    ╬Ways of Contact╬
    Skype: Diamondstarfall safe to trade! Always request a pm!
    I DO NOT use KIK or Line. they r imposters!
    Trading Awareness![How to minimize the risks of being scammed!]

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Kapsalis is a known scammer; he has already been banned.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

4. Thanks DiamondStarFall (1 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)