Payment Method Information: Paypal email: [email protected]

Dispute Information

What is the dispute about? Account/Money
    Dispute Thread Link: mmo...-rogue-dh.html
    Other Sites Scam Link:
    Value of Trade Involved: $125
    Did you use a middleman?: No
    Provide more information on what leads to the dispute:

First and foremost, I am normally very careful in trading and buying but somehow he earned my trust but anyways... Ashido contacted me claiming he is selling a multiglad rogue(https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...-rogue-dh.html) for dirt cheap because he is tired of the game and figured he would sell it($250 and yes I know suspicious). I asked if he can show in game but he claimed he couldnt as he doesnt have a computer(AGAIN I AM DUMB). But he kept linking testimonials from carries he's done and such and even invited me to the big pvp channel he is at. I still was very wary of buying from him as he couldn't produce proof that he owned the actually account and did not even want to log on his phone to take a screenshot of the account management screen(I DESERVED THIS). After a few days, he has slowly earned my trust as he seemed genuine and nice.

I offered to send payment through PayPal goods/service as it protects me from scamming but he refused due to the 21 days hold(RED FLAGS). After thinking about it, I took the plunge after we both agreed I pay half($125) first. But I accidentally messed up and did goods/services twice in which he promptly refunded. This again has gained my trust even more so I was confident that he was not a scam artist as he did refund the twice I made a mistake and picked goods and services. Finally I paid using the friends and family payment and thats when it got suspicious. He goes ahead and gives me some account info and then communication stops(through mobile texts) so I tried to log in to find that the account he gave me was a banned account. So I tried calling him and it led straight to voice mail. I kept trying to contact him in discord and to no avail.. I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.

I did however figured out that he used the same password on his paypal email as the bogus account he gave me. I FOUND SO MANY PROOF OF HIM DOING THIS SCAM TO EVERYONE AS HE HAS HAD MANY DISPUTES ON HIS PAYPAL. THIS IS A WARNING TO EVERYONE.. BE WARY OF ASHIDO. I HAVE RESEARCHED HIM AND HE IS A KNOWN SCAMMER and BOTT
    Proof

All Required Proof stated must be provided or your claim would be deemed as invalid.

The screenshots

Scammer in D2JSP

Scamer: Ashido