0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Found a scammer!

I've been looking for pokemon go accounts for a while. I have a budget of around $120 and some guy messaged me he would give me a team valor pokemon go account. ( Valor is the team I want) I talk to him on discord which his is: Escreed#0555 . His name on these forums is: DavidThompson . He said he had a amazing team instinct account, almost seemed too good to be true. He said he will sell it to me for $120. I though oh great. But it was kinda sus. A lot of the things he said had flaws. He sent me pictures of the account. Important thing to note I told him to take them at that moment. I wasnt sure if he already had them or not because the screenshots were a few minutes apart from the actual time. ( we have the same time, im from nyc, hes from trinidad and tobago) I then asked him to send me a screenshot of when the account was made with the badges. He sent me a picture of a team mystic account...it also was a different carrier ( next to his clock in "his screenshots" there is a custom thing next to the time) so he also didnt have that custom thing. He then sends me a picture of a team instinct account without the time/carrier of the iphone. At this point it pretty clear what he was doing. I ask him to retake the photo with the time and carrier but he said, "the account need mx 24 hours of DC for more safety." So he can take a photo yesterday but now he cant? It was less than 24 hours apart by the way. I asked him for one more thing which was the discord of the person who "bought" his team valor account. He said no its weird and that Ill harras that person..? Then he said this!
    EscreedToday at 9:00 AM
    is weird
    are u scammer?
    no ty I did ask him for the discord tag of the other "buyer". That person said no they dont know the guy and though he probably took the discord their store.

This guy should be reported. Pretty sad he scams like this.

Found a scammer!
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He was indeed banned on a different forum for scamming; he has been banned here as well.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling