netbob / vizzaroo3@hotmail.com scammer menu

User Tag List

MistiServices's Avatar Contributor Top Quality - Low Price !
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

netbob / [email protected] scammer

Dispute Date: 02.08.2017

Ownedcore Profile Link/User Name: netbob
    Payment Method Information: paypal

Instant Messenger username of Accused: Skype:paddyb1980

Dispute Information

What is the dispute about?Service ( dreadwake armor )
    Dispute Thread Link:https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...-new-post.html
    Other Sites Scam Link:
    Value of Trade Involved: xxx
    Did you use a middleman?: If yes, who?
    Provide more information on what leads to the dispute:Customer bought farming service,3 items from raid.After raid ended he got mad for not getting items he wanted.Started making excuses that stream was for 2/3 of raid ( he never said that stream is a must , he asked is there a stream i said yes and his comment was : "Will it be streamed or can watch it from work then?" ) Stream started but booster didnt turned it on on first boss , again , he never asked for stream to be uop 100% , his question was casual.Then he started asking for 30-40 euros refuind , cause stream wasnt full and that we stole item of him,after i sended him WHOLE LOOT LIST from raid , he stopped replying and demanded refund cause that isnt good enough for him to prove certain item didnt dropped (Link with drops sended to mod on private message).

Proof
    Screenshot by Lightshot > part of text where hes saying that we have to pilot
    Screenshot by Lightshot > customer saying that proof where i can show that item didnt dropped is accepted by him
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...982&height=552 > loot drops 6 items total
    Screenshot by Lightshot > paypal dispute

All Required Proof stated must be provided or your claim would be deemed as invalid.
    Instant Messenger Profile Screenshot: How to Determine the Real Skype Name
    Entire Conversation Screenshots: Please use Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet or any other hosting website to upload and post the images
    Paypal Detailed Payment Screenshot:
    *Conversation Screenshots should contain the payment information involved if any*

Additional Information related to the Trade Dispute

Include any other information that may be helpful to the Trade Dispute.

netbob / vizzaroo3@hotmail.com scammer
    DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The buyer has requested a partial refund of 1/3 which is reasonable as you only have proof that you completed 2/3 of the run.
    Even though you've technically completed a full run the buyer did ask for the whole run to be streamed. Chatlogs prove that only 2/3 was streamed.

You have two options:
    A) You refund him 1/3 which he has stated in the dispute is 30€.
    B) You fight the dispute. If you lose we will ban his account due to him getting a free run and keeping the money.

Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kraezyfakka - WoW > bosses he paid for were done.
    Screenshot by Lightshot > gave him whole loot list of raid,where each item can be seen
    If needed can upload pics here of loot from raid.But i sended you a guild link where you can see whole loot , 2 DK were in raid and only those 2 were obligated to trade him loot.Nonsense that i owe him 30 euros,he got what he paid for.He cant even on stream see what dropped.

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    He wanted a full streamed run. You'll have to submit that loot list to the PayPal dispute instead.

Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mem...iservices.html > user left negative feedback + filled dispute , even after i prove them whats dropped and whats not dropped.Please remove this unjustified feedback.

Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Screenshot by Lightshot > this proves that there were 2 DKS ( which were obligated to loot trade user ) on Coven of Shivara.taking in consideration previous screenshot, this is more than 100% sure that item he wanted didn't drop, therefore, his negative feedback and dispute is unjustified.

a customer said: Screenshot by Lightshot
    Then he pulled argument that he wanted stream cause there was the chance item isn't given to him. The only reason he opened dispute is that none of the items he wanted dropped, therefore he got mad and pulled random arguments to get a refund.

I admit stream started late , but thats not valid reason to ask refund and open dispute considering that i gave so many proofs that item didnt dropped at all.And grp was made of 18 guild members ( 2 dk for loot trade ) + my customer + other shop customer.

netbob's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me clear this up.

I have used boosting services on numerous occasions, predominantly Koroboost whom I have a 100% feedback with and can show a full invoice/order list of over 750 euros which I have paid and never disputed because they streamed everything from the get go. I chose Misti on the premise that Koro were busy and couldn't squeeze me in.

Anyhow, to the order.

I requested a custom order of 3 Transmog items from 3 bosses

I asked if it would be streamed to avoid any confusion (as I've been stung in the past with 2 bit services not streaming their service and seeing later on when armory used to have the feature - when your character looted something in would appear in the characters loot history on WoW Armory)

Was advised it would be streamed.

Was given the stream link, stream started on 2/3 boss , asked if the first boss had been killed already
    Response was "yes, they have killed Coven already"
    Queried why the stream wasn't started before the first boss
    "Streamer forgot to turn it on..."

Had you at any point said there wasn't going to be a [full] stream I wouldn't have purchased this service through you and as such felt slightly aggrieved by this, not because I didn't get the items I was hoping to get but by the fact that the one fundamental thing you could do to prevent any confusion and/or skepticism on my part, you part failed on.

Thus as I've stated on Paypal and in conversation with you, I am happy to receive a part refund. 1/3rd of the payment which I think if just and fair. If I was trying to scam you I would be asking for the full refund.

If Paypal decides to fully refund me (which I have not asked them to do, again I have only asked for a part refund as above)
    I will gladly forward you 2/3rd's of the payment back to you.

I'm not here to get something for nothing and I am neither disputing the 2nd/3rd bosses as there is video evidence but I stated to you prior to the order if there was a stream. You failed on your part to provide the reassurance given.

You wouldn't advertise a bike as fully functional, for the buyer to find out it only has 1 wheel....

Not sure how much more reasonable I can be about this ?
    Last edited by netbob; 08-06-2018 at 07:51 AM.

Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Proofs I gave above shows 2 things :

Item didn't dropped
    Raid was made of 18 ( + you and another customer) guild members with 2 DK to trade your item.

Your words: if you can prove all the loot from the coven boss then that's fine, i'll accept it.
    but can you prove there were
    nonguilded players in the raid during that boss without the video? and lesser geared?

For both reasons, i gave more than convincing proofs. I don't want 2/3 payment as you got full run, loot list which items dropped and list of raid members on that particular boss.Now you are just making pathetic excuses to get some money back cause you are not satisfied how loot worked out .You are pulling my stream statement , but what about statements you gave after run?
    Last edited by MistiServices; 08-06-2018 at 08:01 AM.

netbob's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is that definitive proof?
    When you have just confirmed there were outside customers involved too whom I would assume are not in that guild
    (otherwise why would they be paying for a run)

As stated for your own sake, take heed and get your streamers to start their streams on time to avoid any skepticism and possible favoritism on higher valued orders. As a business you need to cover your ass front to back, on this occasion you haven't and it has left one of your consumers in disrepute on whether their order was fulfilled or not to it's entirety.

Again, had you provided the full stream I wouldn't be here typing this out, nor would you.

The dispute will remain and again if paypal see fit to refund me it in full then I will reimburse you the 2/3rds of the money.

Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You do understand that in Mythic can be only 20 players right?In whole raid was you and 2 other DKs , who could trade you tier you wanted , you know that there is no more tier tokens , its just item now , no other class which shared token before with you can trade you item anymore.first you said prove me what dropped , after i gave you proofs of items which dropped during raid + members who were in raid grp you flipping story to something else,thats not right attitude to have in this case.
    Last edited by MistiServices; 08-06-2018 at 08:56 AM.

netbob's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clearly, this is going nowhere.

Fundamentally your opinion on what proof is, is somewhat blurred and unsubstantial.

Again, had the stream been present and active during the 1st boss I would not be here, neither would you, sure I'd be gutted that the stuff didn't drop if that is the case but I'm not about to ruin a 9 year old account with 100% rep for the sake of 1 order but on the other hand I'm not about to accept something that wasn't fulfilled to my request, otherwise I may as well just bend over and pay you 95.00 for the pleasure of shafting me.

Personally I know if Koro had done the same they would hold their hands up and say "Sh!t , our bad...You can either have a part refund or we'll run that boss for you again with the stream, as a token of... we're at fault, we'll make it right'" , probably because I'm a long time user of them but I'm sure even new customers would have the same treatment which is why I'm surprised the stance you've taken on this.

But instead you wish for the customer to accept something based on your word without the one fundamental thing that would have cleared up any confusion and/or discrepancy. Passing fault onto me when I'm not the one at fault, seems somewhat ludicrous and I still find it amusing you're labeling me as a scammer. Again if I wanted to scam you I be ordering something like 0-2400 rating / Mythic Mount or something along the lines of a £500+ order to recall, not £31.50 ....

Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by netbob View Post
    But instead you wish for the customer to accept something based on your word without the one fundamental thing that would have cleared up any confusion and/or discrepancy.
    Its not based on my word , its based on proofs , legit and most trusted source we can have , directly from blizzard,i think they know what dropped and who was in raid dont they?

netbob's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correction

" Legit and most trusted source you would have had is a Stream "

The guild list shows drops for guild members and doesn't define who was present for each boss, only those that received loot. I don't see 18 people from that guild on the loot list from Coven, because either 14-15 people didn't receive loot or there we non guilded members involved. So not quite sure why you're hinging your evidence on this as you cannot discern between the two.

Will continue to echo the previous, you failed on your part and normally any self respecting outfit would offer either a small refund or out of courtesy or offer a second run of the 1st boss only with Stream enabled, you've offered neither. So as a consumer I have to accept that?

An example of a cash and grab outfit when they won't budge on something they're at fault for.
    Last edited by netbob; 08-07-2018 at 09:32 AM. Reason: spelling/grammar

Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Screenshot by Lightshot > You see this screenshot right? Which shows 18 raiders from a guild with 2 DKs in that grp on Coven. I will pm you link so you can check yourself, don't wanna expose guild publicly.

About refund or additional run: Yes,that's possible when people don't start accusing me or my team for stealing an item, my customer support is outstanding, for me , my buyers are on first place, always. But when someone, as you did start bashing with refund request and accusations that item is stolen, I am taking a stance and won't ever accept false accusations. You just jumped to conclusion that someone took away your item and that's all, but no when proofs are here you are changing story that those aren't good enough..
    Last edited by D3Boost; 08-08-2018 at 03:07 PM.

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What's the update on this case?
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅