0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jalem is a scammer

Accused Information

Dispute Date: 09.07.2018
    Ownedcore Profile Link/User Name:
    mem...090-jalem.html
    Instant Messenger username of Accused: sick#9619 (Discord), alaaezzat4 (Skype, but we didn't use this to talk)
    Payment Method Information:
    Paypal

Dispute Information

What is the dispute about? WoW Account
    Dispute Thread Link:
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...sto-druid.html
    Other Sites Scam Link: Selling High End Bfa Mop cm Dk 975eq Bis / Mop cm mage 970frost-975 fire / 970 resto druid
    Value of Trade Involved: 230+ USD converted to DKK
    Did you use a middleman?: If yes, who? No.
    Provide more information on what leads to the dispute:

He was selling this account but made it clear he didn't want it lower than 200 EU, so I wanted to see if I can make an offer. I PM'd him for his Discord, added him, eventually voice calling and talking to him about settling for three payments instead of all of it upfront, for a total of 300 EU (or whatever equates to when converting to Danish currency), since I was a bit short at the time. We also agreed that given his trust issues, I'd refrain from wanting the account info until the second payment. Additionally, I was also able to access the account and play on it to see if it had any validity, and an aftereffect of being assured I'd be honorable as a buyer. I, of course, kept my word and paid twice, despite being iffy about paying him a second time in a shorter timeframe from the first payment, since I had other things to pay for and work was exhausting. He then tells me that as soon as the money is his, he would message me the details of the account info and wait for the final payment, which wasn't far off considering I was working my butt off for it. But what does he do? Appears offline on Discord, refuses to message me back after sending him the money, and changes the password on the account- unable to log in, or have any foothold in this shady deal. It's the day after that I find out he blocked me on Discord, barring any communication or recourse for the stunt he pulled. There were other noticeable red flags prior to this, such as pushing me to make the first payment because of his real life situation, and doubting my honor as a buyer, and giving deadlines or expressing his financial problems. I will provide picture proof of the 234.37 USD I was scammed out of via PayPal. God forbid he spent some of it on gametime in the form of desperation despite telling me there was at least 28+ days of gametime prior to paying him the first time.

Proof

Instant Messenger Profile Screenshot: We didn't use Skype, nor did I ask for it. But it should be alaaezzat4 if Discord was a no-go.
    Entire Conversation Screenshots: Relevant screenshots. Look at the days 26 and 5 for June and July, respectively, as those are the days I paid him. They will match up the PayPal statements below. I included the gametime lie, other lies about our deal, and as well as other messages including the calls we made for each payment (except the first one, that was an intro call) and his pushy demeanor.
    Scammer- Discord - Album on Imgur

Paypal Detailed Payment Screenshot:
    PayPal proof - Album on Imgur

jalem is a scammer
    Large Sells's Avatar Moderator 🔥 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    27/22
    Trade Feedback
    136 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has been notified
    * To Avoid Skype Impostors/Scammers Add My Skype Directly From Skype Button/Link Down There *My Discord Has No Nitro

Skype: Live:LargeSells & Discord: LargeSeLLs#7167 / DiscID: 321388776200994816

Alt.Discord: LARGESELLS#3659 / Alt.DiscID: 1051631007532589098

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He hasn't been online in over 2 weeks. I doubt he will respond to this report. He has been banned for scamming.

Scammer's details:

[email protected]
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling ✅

4. Thanks GrinnValesti (1 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)