Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammer: Silaqt l Discord: Silaqt#1379

How to report a Trade Dispute/Scammer

Please fill up the Trade Dispute Template below and create a thread with an appropriate title when reporting a dispute.

*All Required Proof stated must be provided or your claim would be deemed as invalid.*

Copy and paste the following template into your new thread

Accused Information

Dispute Date: Feb 13, 2018 is the day I am starting this dispute, but I bought the account on January 27th and the PM dates are also January 27th.
    Ownedcore Profile Link/User Name: silaqt Link to profile: mem...77-silaqt.html
    Instant Messenger username of Accused: PMs on here and Discord. PMs on here his name was just silaqt, but on discord, his name was Silaqt#1379 as I showed in some pictures and as he put in his account post.
    Payment Method Information: Paypal. The email I sent from was [email protected], and the email he asked me to send to was [email protected]

Dispute Information

What is the dispute about? Account/Money
    Dispute Thread Link: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...son-3k-cp.html
    Other Sites Scam Link:
    Value of Trade Involved: 15 Pounds, or in paypals USD to Pounds, $19.28
    Did you use a middleman?: If yes, who? No
    Provide more information on what leads to the dispute: I bought the account 2 ish weeks ago and now he has changed the account information back to his.

Proof

All Required Proof stated must be provided or your claim would be deemed as invalid.
    Instant Messenger Profile Screenshot: How to Determine the Real Skype Name [ Imgur: The magic of the Internet ]
    Entire Conversation Screenshots: Scammed - Album on Imgur
    Paypal Detailed Payment Screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot
    *Conversation Screenshots should contain the payment information involved if any*

Additional Information related to the Trade Dispute: I checked his profile, and it says his last activity was 2 weeks ago, which is when I bought the account. He also will not respond to me on discord and he is always appearing offline and is just ignoring me.

Include any other information that may be helpful to the Trade Dispute.

Note: Because the account information was changed by him, in our PMs he guaranteed me a warranty that if he changed the account info, he would issue me a full refund. Lets see where that goes. He also told me, I posted the screenshot in the proof above, that if I needed to recover the account, he would use his ID to. The account and name were also made in Germany, and so blizzard says I will need that German ID to get the account back, which obviously I cant get.

Do not post in a Dispute Thread unless you are directly involved in it or you are providing any relevant/helpful information to the Dispute Thread that is deemed necessary by the Trade Staff.

Scammer: Silaqt   l   Discord: Silaqt#1379
    DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    User has been notified.

3. Thanks FriendsDead (1 members gave Thanks to DvASystems for this useful post)
    FriendsDead's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    User has been notified.
    Because in the PMs on here, which are un delete able, he told me Screenshot by Lightshot if he changed the account info or it was changed for any reason, I would receive a full refund. Is this the case? I understand it wont be through paypal cause I payed with F&F but I was wondering if there is anything you can do. If not, thats ok I just want him banned.

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    silaqt has not been online for the past 2 weeks. He has been banned for scamming.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling