0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammer Thele, trying to frame others for scamming

hello everyone i would like to talk to you about the scammer Thele, recently i made a post selling a WoD key for 130k, Thele was the first one to reply, but he said he wouldn't trade the gold first, so i went trough his post history and he seemed like a trusted person so i went ahead and gave him the key first. only to be scammed by him as you will see in the following screenshots.

First of all this is the conversation on skype i had with him:

imgur: the simple image sharer

so yeah i was very confused that the key wasn't working, and was already not trusting this person so much anymore. but yeah i tought it could be a fault from my retailer so i went ahead and contacted them as seen in the screenshot:

so my retailer asks me to contact blizzard to find out what time the key was activated. so i went ahead and contacted blizzard,

So after a standard ticket reply and another 5 day wait for an actual answer to my question it seems that the key was activated 19 november the same day that i gave the key to him

and so he started making posts on the forum that i'm a scammer and that i should be banned. now you could also think that i maybe activated this key that day. but think of this. What kind of scammer would give out his product first so that the costumer can check if the key is legit. the only scammers i know of ask for payment first and then do not give anything in return AKA what Thele did.

So beware of him, he's a scumbag scammer and should be IP banned from this forum.
    Last edited by coke92; 11-25-2014 at 04:34 PM.

Scammer Thele, trying to frame others for scamming