OwnedCore's Official INSURED Middle Man Service: TradeSafe menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Zab's Avatar OC Owner

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/63
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OwnedCore's Official INSURED Middle Man Service: TradeSafe

The newest addition to OwnedCore is here. Introducing Trade Safe. A website ran middle man service that allows you to buy and sell virtual goods with confidence. Allow us to take on the burden of "who goes first"? for you. This is not just for gaming but can be used for trading or selling of anything online. Let's get you acquainted.

To start you want to click here or go to https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/tradesafe.php . This brings you to the home base of Trade Safe including a breakdown of how it works, an FAQ covering any question you might have, support ticket function, and access to creating and viewing your trades.

On the top left you should see these three options.

Create Trade: This is where the trading process begins. Here You can see your available insurance, trade type (Escrow coming soon), and a section to enter the OwnedCore member you would like to begin trading with. Once a name is entered you should see new options in front of you.

-Choosing Buyer or Seller-

-Entering what you are trading-

-Item Value in USD-

-Middle Man Fee-

Once this information is filled out you are now in the process of trading. A new page comes up showing how far along the process your trade is, a trade log of the whole transaction with time stamps, and a chat function for everybody involved.

My Trades: Here you can see the trades you have going on at any given time. Clicking View on this page brings you back to the page with chat, trade logs, and completion progress.

Trade Safe FAQ: Brings you back to Trade Safe home base with FAQ, How it works, and Support Ticket function.

If you have any questions about Trade Safe please feel free to use this thread as an open dialogue. Comments, suggestions, and questions are all welcome and encouraged.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

OwnedCore's Official INSURED Middle Man Service: TradeSafe
    JonDon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. I would like to know which span of time do you use for Middleman transactions.

For example, is it possible to delay or schedule transactions for 6 or 8 hours within the same day?

Like, let's say I want to give the gold to a middleman at 11am, to be given by the middleman to the person at 4 hours later (3pm).

Also,

2. Is the account used for middleman services personal to the middleman, or shared by all middleman's and also used for other services like gold selling/gold buying/another actions that violate ToS for that specific game?

3. In-game transactions are managed and arranged by the middleman and the person who pays for the service or there are specific rules for transactions?

4. There are any methods or ways used by middlemans to avoid getting caught or flagged by game administrators?

Zab's Avatar OC Owner

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/63
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JonDon View Post
    Hello. I would like to know which span of time do you use for Middleman transactions.

For example, is it possible to delay or schedule transactions for 6 or 8 hours within the same day?

Like, let's say I want to give the gold to a middleman at 11am, to be given by the middleman to the person at 4 hours later (3pm).

Also,

2. Is the account used for middleman services personal to the middleman, or shared by all middleman's and also used for other services like gold selling/gold buying/another actions that violate ToS for that specific game?

3. In-game transactions are managed and arranged by the middleman and the person who pays for the service or there are specific rules for transactions?

4. There are any methods or ways used by middlemans to avoid getting caught or flagged by game administrators?
    You could work that out with the middleman. I can tell you if you pick first available you will have one almost instantly show up. Then you can start a conversation and decide how you want to do it
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

streee's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/16
    Trade Feedback
    80 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time using middleman and waiting for 4 hours already, is there anybody working still?
    Discord - stree1