Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paypal Chargeback Question

Hello everyone,

I am selling a digital product on paypal (gold from a game), which also have a link on ownedcore.

My question about; i have a buyer which is willing to buy always, maybe once in a week or more we did 2 times already. Each transaction is around $40.

So, we are doing the trade using products & goods services. After i sent the gold, he sent the money using the service and he also selected the option ''i have recieved the item'' and i also wanted him to write down ''i have recieved the item'' as a payment note.

My question is; For example, we did 20 transactions in 2 months between us and each worth 40$. Means, i sent him golds 20 times, he sent me money 20 times.

So, after 2 months, can he make a chargeback for all past 20 transactions? If can do, what will paypal do about it? Will consider its an obvious scam and be on my side or just return all 20 transactions to the buyer.

I am just worried he can play a good person for 2 months and after hes done with buying, can try to get his all money payed.

Thanks for reading and your time and helps.

Paypal Chargeback Question